Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) (75501 Views)

Fisherman Discovers Rare Nine-legged Octopus After He Boiled It For Dinner (pix) / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by UncleKoboko: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rikze:
[s][/s]

I've dignified you by responding to you twice...

I'll never do that again unless I find you worthy to have a discussion with. Sadly, you are far from being worthy of the attention you crave from me. Therefore, get lost!!!
You can go beneath your flat earth where your god promised people like you. In other words, go to hell.
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by adecares(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
My own comment is simple:
I can only imagine what human beings will transit into in another 50 millions years.

Scientists and fictions be like wetin again.........
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Richcreed(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Whales are mammals, however due to the fact that they live in the ocean these large animals are referred to as marine mammals. In fact the blue whale is the largest living mammal (and animal species) on this earth.
Whales even give birth to live baby whales that will get milk from their mom for food. Fish LAY eggs, which must still grow into a baby fish. So whales are indeed mammals and not fish! Whales are mammals because they share the characteristics of other mammals (like us!).
Like other mammals, whales breathe air, are warm-blooded, and produce milk to feed their young.
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
tamdun:
How bone go last 43 million years?
My brother na my question be that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.