Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors (1179 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2021
I hear that the emigrating doctors interview has been moved to the Saudi Embassy. Well, the FG needs to come out hard on the Saudi Embassy. We need to threaten to suspend ties with Saudi Arabia. Or expel its ambassador. YES, we must do that. Why, I would explain.

First, We are in the midst of medical outbreaks of many diseases. We need our doctors to fight the diseases and the pandemic.

Secondly, if Saudi Arabia needs doctors, she should take advantage of the Technical Aid Corps and ask the Nigerian government for skilled medical personnel. That is the correct route for any sensible nation. Coming into the country to recruit our skilled doctors during a pandemic is outright madness. The FG must not allow that, else other countries would follow.

Few questions for the Saudis.

(A) is the Saudi Embassy a job recruitment company?
(B) Are diplomatic missions job resourcing centres?
(B) is Visa interview the same as job interview.

If we allow this. Other countries would follow and it would become allowable. The FG and Foreign minister must tell the Saudis that we would sever ties should that nonsense continue. If they want doctors, they should contact the Technical Aid Corps like other African countries do. Or they should train their own citizens like we do here. Simple.

Please, Nigeria must not allow this insult that the Saudis want to dash us. We are far bigger. If they proceed, we should suspend diplomatic ties or expel their ambassador. Nonsense. Oh, I wish I was a minister. I don't take shit.
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
undecided
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Edyice: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Fulani government on Nigerian youth , funny enough some people like

alimohammedibn pricemajestic pantami falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye modsfucker thugthang yarimo krismas and hassanmaye

will support his clueless ideas

3 Likes

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Edyice:
Fulani government on Nigerian youth , funny enough some people like

alimohammedibn pricemajestic pantami falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye modsfucker thugthang yarimo krismas and hassanmaye

will support his clueless ideas
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Suffering and smiling no dey tire you?
Goan stop them your self ode!

3 Likes

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Suffering and smiling no dey tire you?
Goan stop them your self ode!

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Blurpy: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
You are a mumu man
They are owing doctors salary... the president is always flying out of the country receiving healthcare. If the country is good, who would want to leave.. idiot
Fineman87:
I hear that the emigrating doctors interview has been moved to the Saudi Embassy. Well, the FG needs to come out hard on the Saudi Embassy. We need to threaten to suspend ties with Saudi Arabia. Or expel its ambassador. YES, we must do that. Why, I would explain.

First, We are in the midst of medical outbreaks of many diseases. We need our doctors to fight the diseases and the pandemic.

Secondly, if Saudi Arabia needs doctors, she should take advantage of the Technical Aid Corps and ask the Nigerian government for skilled medical personnel. That is the correct route for any sensible nation. Coming into the country to recruit our skilled doctors during a pandemic is outright madness. The FG must not allow that, else other countries would follow.

If we allow this. Other countries would follow and it would become allowable. The FG and Foreign minister must tell the Saudis that we would sever ties should that nonsense continue. If they want doctors, they should contact the Technical Aid Corps like other African countries do. Or they should train their own citizens like we do here. Simple.

Please, Nigeria must not allow this insult that the Saudis want to dash us. We are far bigger. If they proceed, we should suspend diplomatic ties or expel their ambassador. Nonsense. Oh, I wish I was a minister. I don't take shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Blurpy: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2021
You are a mumu man
They are owing doctors salary... the president is always flying out of the country receiving healthcare. If the country is good, who would want to leave.. idiot! They can't stop people from flying out, they can even fly from Cotonou or Ghana in the worst case scenario
Fineman87:

3 Likes

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Sunnybay7: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Need I remind you that this doctors are entitled to work anyhwere in the world that makes life meaningful for them, if I may ask you,if you get a better pay or bigger business than what you are doing now won't you go for it? So why do you want them to stay in a country where bandits and bokoharam are in the news every day for mass murder. Even the dullard President travels overseas for medical attention so why is your mouth leaking?

3 Likes

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by BKayy: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2021
This man is the meaning of wickedness

3 Likes

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by heniford2: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2021
If you like open mouth waha like a per loader the will still do dey interview in there Embassy Nigeria government should attack there embassy and see war grin cheesy grin you see nigerian doctors will surely leave this country for a better one soon other countries will join suite cheesy grin aboki yeye the smell

1 Like

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2021
undecided
BKayy:
This man is the meaning of wickedness
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Most people don't read, they spread FAKENEWS, also they just read the headline and then form opinion.

Look at what this one have written.

Who told you that saudi Arabia are the ones recruiting the doctors by themselves

This recruitment excercise is done by a recruitment agency and it for the position of consultants.

These doctors were taking an exam to be qualified to work in saudi Arabia, their acceptance depends on if they pass the exam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by juman(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
You need to borrow sense.
Anybody has right to go to any where to work.
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Most people don't read, they spread FAKENEWS, also they just read the headline and then form opinion.

Who told you that saudi Arabia are the ones recruiting the doctors by themselves

This recruitment excercise is done by a recruitment agency and it for the position of consultants.

These doctors were taking an exam to be qualified to work in saudi Arabia, their acceptance depends on if they pass the exam.

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
shocked
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Read yourself.

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Sonoyom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fineman87:

What effort have you made to stop Bullhari from going abroad for medical treatment?
Some of you guys are sooooo irrational.

1 Like

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by omoharry(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
Fineman87:

[/s]Trash!Trash !Trash.
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Taba21: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fineman87:

Are you going to give them work or you will open church for them since mosque is impossible to own by individuals.

1 Like

Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Taba21: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you think that many parading themselves as a learner,are real educated people! forget about the qualifications they attained.

This is normal things but those involved most becareful against scam.
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
angry
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Taba21:

Are you going to give them work or you will open church for them since mosque is impossible to own by individuals.

cry
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nukilia: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Another IgbO man defending the tyranny of PMB
Re: FG, Geoffrey Onyeama - Stop Saudi Arabia Embassy From Interviewing Doctors by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fineman87:

Read yourself.

Don't always believe anything written on the news.

The exam and recruitment is done by a recruitment agency. I have forgotten their name but the form and link was posted here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Orders Sit-at-home In South-east On October 1 / REPORT: Ogun Communities Drink From Dirty Streams, Struggle With COVID-19 Hygien / Kamala Haris To PMB "I Have Always Wanted To Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.