Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (43090 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by fareed69(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!

You , you keep yourself .
Is she your first babe?
A beg wise up
If she decides to go and do servicing in her service year you move ahead and find a nice babe to continue with
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by SenatePresdo(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
anonymuz:
both. Camp own too sweet. You are going to test different puna. P P A own na steady. 365 days of steady banging grin

But male and female no dey sleep for the same hostel na, where the banging dey happen for Camp..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ThinkSmarter: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
develop spirit of sportsmanship.
If u re meant to be together forever, it will surely come to pass.
Vagina is like mouth anatomically.
It remains the way it is no matter how many dicks...
Resist to be too emotional attached to her by calling too often.
An emotional man is a weak man and it turns women off.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Junkie1: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
One1Nigeria:
The pussy is not yours is only your turn,allow some one else to enjoy fucking her in the camp while she bring back the reminant for you to go and pay the bride price....abi u wan follow her commot...The truth is that she must be Bleep...
LMAO
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by omoadeleye(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

Yeah, cause she is going to meet various guys some with big kondo and medium kondo and they're going to bang her life to her hands and she will come home to give you...
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Suremikky(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
My brother weda u worrie or not omoge must nack for PPA,,that phenomenon is like the constant 'K'...Bros, wahala no dey finish for dis life.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Kingstanding: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Tiannos76:

They said here on Nairaland that when girls go for Nysc they cheat alot
. He can go to service with her then. Forget it, she will be bleeped and I will never blame her if she does that. Because 95% of Nigerian guys are unpredictable and I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Ofolete: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
For reliability in your profession, be acquainted with office management packages that will give you an edge and boost your effectiveness and productivity. Get full (practical) knowledge of Excel, Access, and other office packages at your convenient. contact us for home training, office training, workshops and conferences. 2 weeks, 1 month and 2 months are adequate to project you for interviews and other facilitating assignments.

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
The prob now I only bang the pussy twice, thinking of another niggers bang's her soft ass really drive me crazy!!
This comment here might be the reason why I think your days might be numberedcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Stanleyq: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by lere1990(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
The prob now I only bang the pussy twice, thinking of another niggers bang's her soft ass really drive me crazy!!
is this love or list ... I knw wat is paining now is that you cannot imagine other guys will b bang her
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Odinaka00(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
You should think of how to make too much money so that you will never give a fuk about whatever your girl is doing behind your back… Niggah wake the eff up and leave girls alone

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by AliAgbede22(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Don't worry is a normal thing , to Bleep another penis
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Listen forget about the trash I said, I take it back my back, but I'd love her I'm just worried about her own safety there...

I just want her to be safe that is all!!!
shut up ! U are one confused and insecure fellow... u cant imaging another guys 9 inch preaq doing a better job than urs... u claim to love her but what u love is her soft juicy and succulent ass coupled with some luscious punna...cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Robisky001(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Hmm after 3 month's that's really serious!!
I am telling you. Whatever you do, do not trust her completely.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by dabossman(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

I guess you want to live a life of worrying. When will it end? Whoever you date or marry will always be around people of the opposite sex.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by phrex(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Dnt givup... Note: nt all babe get banged
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
To Bleep is one of the cheapest time in imo state know that and know peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by jossifeels(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2021
If she fine, bro them go use money finish her for mammy market, then the last day in camp her center of gravity will be smag wella and she go enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by oyinatinuke(f): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2021
larryking540:

and still faithful to anyone ,that should not Change who you are
Yes,it will never change because that's who I am. I also HATE cheating with ALL of my BEING.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by dreu2fine(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

The question is are u ready for mariage and wat u do for a living?
As far as dis mata is both of u are single,she is free as u are.
If u are ready go for introduction at least to show some commitment.
Relationship mata tire person na wisdom because most girls head de shake and d guys head de bust
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by oyinatinuke(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2021
ajademola2000:

Oyin that your smile is contagious!!
Thank you sir
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by DrDax: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Make sure she doesn't go for that NYSC oo.

Stamp your feet and ask her to choose between you and NYSC.

As her father, she should listen to you. After all, you funded her education and her sole ambition in life is to be by your side.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by emezuo17: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

. So what is the big deal if she is going for NYSC? Ok you think she will get corrupted beyond what she did or knew when in university for four years or more, or what? Do you intend to marry a graduate later in life if you decide to let this one go just because she is going for youth service, the one you will marry later won't attend youth service abi? Ok, she goes to youth service, comes out and don't fancy you again, so what? My guy, go and make money first or at worse get very busy with your life, the beautiful ones are yet to be born.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by AGROMERCHAENT: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Your mate dey worry about shares/investment/capital and you con dey worry about hoes. Hide your face man
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro I just want her too return home safely after servicing that's my worried now.

Baba say after servicing grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ZooOga: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Yes, you should be worried. How can an illiterate hang on to a graduate moving forward with her life? grin

Efe42's Profile
https://www.nairaland.com/efe42
Nairaland Forum / Efe42's Profile

Efe42's Latest Topics ( View All 57 Topics | Posts )
NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) *
by Efe42. 218 posts & 9091 views. 10:47am (AGROMERCHAENT)
Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Guys I Need Someone To Help Me Crate Paypal Account <----- grin
by Efe42. 11 posts & 174 views. 11:37am On Aug 27 (ARFON)
Romance / Hi Guy's Please I'd Need Little Help Here
by Efe42. 12 posts & 246 views. 7:06am On Aug 25 (Efe42)
Romance / I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... (2)
by Efe42. 62 posts & 5417 views. 12:03pm On Aug 05 (NaijaSumi)
Romance / Please Please Help
by Efe42. 13 posts & 505 views. 11:08pm On Jul 23 (Efe42)
Romance / “I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money
by Efe42. 4 posts & 307 views. 8:56am On Jul 18 (Efe42)
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by chiol: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!

The same way you are screwing her at her father's back, meanwhile her father still believes his daughter is a virgin, is how others will roughhandle her in Imo state while you are there professing love and trust. Karma is real!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by richard69(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes bro, she will definitely be dicked even married women are talk more of girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Facidio: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Like say u no go dey bang other girls that are other people's babes while she's in the service.
Guy just console urself with other girls till she's back. As for the nacking, them go must nack her wella there. If you get luck like 4 diff guys go knack her if not more all tru the service year.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Teespice(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Break up with her since that is what you want to hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting / The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.