Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Secret Of My Uncle Wealth - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Secret Of My Uncle Wealth (386 Views)

Nigerians With Property In UK Panic Over Unexplained Wealth Orders / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / My Uncle Lives In Germany And Wants To Build A Duplex With This Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of My Uncle Wealth by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 4:42am On Aug 28, 2021
One day,my uncle called me and said Akeem,do you know that I cannot be poor in my life and I ask him why and he said because I have a lot of Investment in different sectors like Oil and gas, shares in different companies but the only Investment that always give me joy is my REAL ESTATE Investment in EPE, he explained further that Epe is the future of Africa that some investors have not yet discover, he explained further that for example In 1991,Dubai was named a wasteland but Today Dubai is one the most beautiful city and visit place in the world .

He explained further that Epe is one of the fastest growing city in Nigeria and Africa. Epe is blessed with a lot of development and Infrastructure which Influenced the migration of people to Epe,Some Projects like:
✅The Ongoing 18.7km 6 lane rigid pavement along from Eleko-Epe Expressway
✅Alaro city and Proposed Airport
✅The newly commissioned Emergency and security Regional center.
✅The newly commissioned 110 Bed maternal center ( MCC),Epe and a lot of tertiary institution currently present in Epe like ST Augustine university, Michele Otedola College of Primary Education,Yabatech Epe campus,Just mention the few.

Have you see now that my Uncle Real estate Investment is secured �,I want you to also follow my uncle step by Investing in Epe today.
Invest in a newly launched Estate,Nova Garden located in Ilara Epe,Lagos state,this estate is sharing a neighborhood with At Augustine university and Michael Otedola College of Primary Education,Epe Resort and Spa,Just to mention.

The price for this Estate is 1.5m for 600sqm
1.3m for 300sqm

The Title on this estate is Freehold and certificate of Occupancy in view.

This Estate is going to have a lot of facilities like Perimeter fencing and Gate house built already, Recreation centre,Adaptive street lighting, Good Road Network ,24 hours security, Central water system.
For more information contact Oluwanisola Consult on 09035487771(Call only) or chat with us on 08137813780(whatsapp only).

Re: The Secret Of My Uncle Wealth by eddynaira125: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Certificate of occupancy in view

Pls explain
Re: The Secret Of My Uncle Wealth by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
That means that have started processing the certificate of Occupancy already but the government have not yet approved you know processing of certificate sometimes takes time,The property already have a registered survey and it is free from any government acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX 350 2009 / BUYING AN OFFPLAN PROPERTY IN LAGOS.. Things You Should Know / Distress Sale: 1.7M Each 2 Plots Available In Araromi toope, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.