Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ (38132 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
vannessa7:

I'm not moved by the ranting of a schizophrenic,

Your "MODA" is a Schizophrenic
grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by vannessa7(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your "MODA" is a Schizophrenic
grin grin grin

True to type. You better get help before you enter market, your mental dysfunctional exhibitions don't count, it doesn't move me.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
vannessa7:

True to type. You better get help before you enter market, your mental dysfunctional exhibitions don't count, it doesn't move me.

Wow..
You just surmarized your Mother..

Bravo..
Oya Clap for her.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by vannessa7(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Wow..
You just surmarized your Mother..

Bravo..
Oya Clap for her.. grin grin grin grin

Yinmu sad undecided
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2021
vannessa7:

Yinmu sad undecided

grin grin grin

Na you go tire...

Wait Fess.. your ToTo Sweet Cos e be like say e dey hungry me shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.