Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Have Bumps Infection What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Bumps Infection What Should I Do? (965 Views)

Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Black Men And The Curse Of Shaving Bumps (ingrown Hairs): Help! / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Bumps Infection What Should I Do? by nogames: 12:05pm On May 21, 2011
I have spent a lot on this bumps infection but its refuses to go,  the last  treatment was irritating as i was told to stop barbing  low cut. unfortunately i can not leave my hair uncut for 2 consecutive  weeks. i need comment from you guys pls
Re: I Have Bumps Infection What Should I Do? by gijaney: 5:15pm On May 21, 2011
your post is confusing. are you saying you have infected shaving bumps/ingrown hairs?

if so then yes you have to stop shaving for awhile to let your sjkin heal before you start shaving again. if you notice you get razor bumps reguarly try shaving with a oil based lubricant (mineral oil is a good option). shave every 2-3 days if possible

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Digoxin Toxicity / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Babe Threaten To Dump U Wen U No Gree Kiss Her Smely Mout / I Have Severe Arm Pain On Both Arms Right After I Sneeze. Mostly On The Left Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.