Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (41279 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Yankee101: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
And why can't you designate them terrorists,
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by asobo1: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
A useless comment from an unfortunate Shehu. I hope these people won't commit suicide after 2023. Because Nigerians won't spare them at all. Shoot on sight
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
I tell you

Very irritating
JoeEeL:
Fulanis are an irritating set of people.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by wazobia68: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
kudinkarfe:

We want him to designates them as terrorist that they are as he designated Ipob and other group. The problem with Buhari is nepotism, he love his people more than the whole country. Some of us work for bubu more than most of you buharias. If they pay you millions of naira to enter where we went for bubu you will not. Today I regret doing that because he is President for Muslims only. " I belongs to everybody I belongs to nobody ". History will never forgive bubu.

See the meaning of terrorist below. Bandit is more appropriate

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by jaxxy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
What shoot on sight order? Bandits that are steadily cashing out?? Some using the Fone nos and even account to call ransoms yet nothing done?? grin undecided
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by foreshore(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Brushstrokes20: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided

How many has been shot at sight ever since angry

Useless GOVT OF SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by kudinkarfe: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
wazobia68:

See the meaning of terrorist below. Bandit is more appropriate

Now tell me, what are the bandits doing? Killing innocent Nigerians, forcing them to leave their land, and the government is enforcing policies that will favor the Fulani's against the wish of the people. What is the difference between what the Fulani's are doing and what is happening in Afghanistan? When the chips are down everybody will fill the heat. Afghans were supporting the Talibans and now they are IDPs.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by donbenie(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
vedaxcool:
This is a fact. FG must insist the subsisting order must be complied with fully by all security personnel.
Do you need to visit the moon before you label them what they are?
IPOB are labeled and killed,what is holding your Ethnic BIGOT in Asọ Rock from doing same to his marauding brothers?
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by sanpipita(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
This statement is revealing means they know if bandits are designated as terrorist group, international community will have their attention on them, they don't want bandits to be exposed for who they are and their sponsors
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
And how many of them unah Don shoot at sight Clown
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by kolmart: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Listen to a myopic spokesman who is in charge of Boko Haram sponsorship in presidency
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by 4four(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
jumper524:
all armed bandits are terrorist. It's in the law.
It mustn't trend for it to remain law.
if this is the case then why proscribed IPOB?, even do they are not carrying arms when they are proscribed, you people will just like to justify unjustifiable
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Jolomenas: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
kudinkarfe:

We want him to designates them as terrorist that they are as he designated Ipob and other group. The problem with Buhari is nepotism, he love his people more than the whole country. Some of us work for bubu more than most of you buharias. If they pay you millions of naira to enter where we entered for bubu sake you will not. Today I regret doing that because he is President for Muslims only. " I belongs to everybody I belongs to nobody ". History will never forgive bubu.
Truth be told I didn’t even vote for buhari, but it does mean I lack reasoning just because this administration is yet to declare them as Terrorist doesn’t mean the military are not killing them in their hundreds.
Lets not be blinded by hate for other religions and tribe!!
Mr iron money
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Hduty: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shoot at sight order on anyone seen with AK-47 means nothing. These are organized and well funded militia. They are terrorists plain and simple. Everyone knows it except Buhari
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Darreytinho10(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Useless dey smell, Nigerians if e sup people like this should not be allowed to japa, he deserve to die
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by donmik: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shehu Garba is the worst evil engineer of this gov't. I address u as the president.

Why have u not arrested Gumi who links with the bandits?

Why do u give rehabilitation to Boko Haram you catch or surrender? They are not Christians!

There is nothing u will tell us that can deceive us again.

Woe unto any non-muslim who is yet to understand the game and havoc u have done to us.
Woe unto them, I repeat...
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
So how many have been shot so far?
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by wazobia68: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Now tell me, what are the bandits doing? Killing innocent Nigerians, forcing them to leave their land, and the government is enforcing policies that will favor the Fulani's against the wish of the people. What is the difference between what the Fulani's are doing and what is happening in Afghanistan? When the chips are down everybody will fill the heat. Afghans were supporting the Talibans and now they are IDPs.

Boko haram, IPOB are all groups that desire political change, so it is quite easy to declare them as terrorist if they use violence. But the bandits are like armed robbers and kidnappers not having any political aim. Or do you want the government to declare every robber and kidnapper a terrorist.
And please it is very wrong to pick on all Fulanis. Not all Fulanis are bandits, not all Igbos are IPOB, not all Kanuris are Boko haram. etc
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by donmik: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jolomenas:

Truth be told I didn’t even vote for buhari, but it does mean I lack reasoning just because this administration is yet to declare them as Terrorist doesn’t mean the military are not killing them in their hundreds.
Mr iron money

Truth to u!

Giving rehabilitation and amnesty to Boko Haram....? Bandit and BH are the same!
Do u eat from your anus?
May u live to enjoy the fullness of the evil and victimization his gov't has inflicted on families.
It will surely come your way and u can speak truth.
Traitor like u

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by lomprico(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
how many has been shot on site since that deckarisation?

terrorists
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by kudinkarfe: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jolomenas:

Mr iron money
If we hate his religion or his tribe we will not risk our life for him. We thought he would fight all the corrupt politicians and give us Nigeria of our dream but we all regret killing yourself for someone that doesn't deserve it. I will never believe any politician in my life.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by donmik: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
wazobia68:

Boko haram, IPOB are all groups that desire political change, so it is quite easy to declare them as terrorist if the use violence. But the bandits are like armed robbers and kidnappers not having any political aim. Or do you want the government to declare every robber and kidnapper a terrorist.
And please it is very wrong to pick on all Fulanis. Not all Fulanis are bandits, not all Igbos are IPOB, not all Kanuris are Boko haram. etc

Yes, not all Muslims are evil!

But u are now economising the truth that the Bandits are not terrorist?

Hmmmm.... What is their difference from Boko Haram?

U can mince the truth cos your family has not been touched by this bloodsucker mayhem
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Sunnybay7: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
dreu2fine:

Go n help dem

You are a shallow fellow
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Ibkhaleel: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mad People Everywhere. Bunch of comfused hateful clowns

Southerners are embarassing themselves by their full support for criminals, terrorists on tribal sentimentalism. And their Hate for northerners
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by DaRuud(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Am just wondering why they have not captured the bandits that invaded the nda, same idiots that can capture Igboho and Kanu in foreign country have suddenly developed stroke.
Even in the next 5 months they won't capture anybody , after 2 weeks the whole issue will be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Splitmind: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Am just wondering why they have not captured the bandits that invaded the nda, same idiots that can capture Igboho and Kanu in foreign country have suddenly developed stroke.

Stop these unpatriotic talks, it's so demoralising. The bandits are our brothers and they need love and care not violence.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Are you still praying for Nigeria? grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by djukum1: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerians are not foolish.
U are only deceiving ur self and ur entire followers
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by dreu2fine(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You are a shallow fellow
So u said bro
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by OmoEpe(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is known to all except the foolish whose hate filled soul have made intellectually bankrupt
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by wazobia68: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
donmik:

Yes, not all Muslims are evil!

But u are now economising the truth that the Bandits are not terrorist?

Hmmmm.... What is their difference from Boko Haram?

U can mince the truth cos your family has not been touched by this bloodsucker mayhem

No need bringing my family into this. If you will be fair, you would know the Fulanis are suffering the same fate if not more. And the army have been bombing their hideouts.
To you question, the difference between Boko haram and Bandits is, Boko wants to establish an islamic country using violence. While the bandits are criminal groups robbing, killing and kidnapping. And I know very well, the government is fighting both the same way.
And mind you, Nigeria is not the only country facing this problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.