Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (49659 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by zlantanfan: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
nextstep:

Guess who created this messy country in the first place? And who sent troops to starve people when one part wanted to go its own way? Who assassinated some of the best leaders in Africa who were seen as a threat to their continued subjugation of African economies? Who helped destabilize Northern Africa (especially Libya)? Who funded the Taliban/Muhajideen in Afghanistan and Pakistan in the 80s and 90s? Who makes all the weapons and accepts the money being used to purchase them?

The answers do not include a single Muslim country.
British invaded this country just as Islam was invading Asia Noth Africa through ottaman empire up to turkey

That's not an issue they left a solid system and exposed this shit hole to all

Secession was left as a debate for the north and south which they played tribal politics greed with

Gadaffi was killed by his own people, his own people revolted for the years he ruled them, they were asking for democracy.

USA only backed the people with strong voice and supported when gadaffi was using killing on his own people like Assad.

It was the military themselves in 1966 that assassinated the "leaders you are talking about

Is it USA that gave middle East Quran that is a Terrorist manual on jihad?

Is it USA that puts the thirst for Sharia and beheading those who don't follow a certain believe
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Shootlion: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=Jeromejnr post=105261560]One man's lack of efficenct strategy has caused chaos across nations.

The Democrats doctrine:
1. Reverse Trump policies.
2. America last
3. When it inevitably leads to worse results, blame it on Trump.

Is it also Trump that is responsible for the Southern border crisis?

Meanwhile Kamala Harris is busy talking about buying Christmas presents early.

Stop wailing. We know you support Trump, but remember, Trump shares in the blame too. After all he initiated the Troops withdrawal policy and signed agreement with Taliban. If he (Trump) had win re-election, wouldn't he have implemented the agreement? So Biden only implemented it which you know. So wailing now will amount to hypocrisy OK?
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
obiekunie01:
This Afghan impasse has made USA and UK lose all the respect they have in the committee of nations. . .

Same Buhari government made Nigeria lost all its respect in Africa.
exactly
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Lightorder: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

The Christian nations that bombed and manipulated governments in the region for years are what?

Iran might have been a secular nation by now if Christian America had not manipulated the Shah to wreck the secular opposition.

That left the religious fundamentalists as the legit opposition. And indirectly led to groups like the Taliban

There is no one source of evil in the world. The Romans were not Muslims. Yet they killed and enslaved millions.
oga, don’t just let me tell you how I feel. Respect your life and keep shut . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Lightorder: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Numerouno94:
Evaluating some headslammers firstnd leaving ur citizens behind doesn't make sense. Ur citizens shuld b ur priority, evacuate ur citizens then proceed to evacuating any afgans u chose to.

I keep wondering wat Biden was tinkin. I expected a gradual withrawal of us troops, why the sudden rush? A gradual withrawal wuld hv forestall this brouhaha.
some folks here don’t think so
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Bngf: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Abid2020(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Islam is evil. A big cancer to humanity
What does this have to do with Islam?
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Lightorder: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kraspo:
The sad reality with this Afghan situation is that nobody knows what the future holds for the innocent civilians Afghanistan especially the ones who aided the US and NATO forces during the 20-year long siege.
The biggest fear right now is the possibility of shooting down a military plane at the airport which may culminate into a deadly retaliatory move from US which will send Afghanistan into its worst humanitarian crises in centuries
I am not being sadistic but I would love that shooting down of planes episode to happen so that talibans go chop am small. I would love to see Biden go mad and be a real man for once
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Abid2020(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mandela887:
take it or leave it,Islam is d worst religion on earth...remove Muslims in this world & u have solved more than 90% of world's problem
read what you typed again and explain to me how Islam affected the world?
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Jeux: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

The Christian nations that bombed and manipulated governments in the region for years are what?

Iran might have been a secular nation by now if Christian America had not manipulated the Shah to wreck the secular opposition.

That left the religious fundamentalists as the legit opposition. And indirectly led to groups like the Taliban

There is no one source of evil in the world. The Romans were not Muslims. Yet they killed and enslaved millions.
how delusional it is for you guys who races back to hundreds of years back of Roman Empire to justify the evil this religion is perpetrating in the world, how does what the Roman's did centuries back justify what this evil religion is doing in this 21st century? Let's assume the Romans has done same and learnt their mistake, don't the Islamists get wise? Una no dey wise? Are we still living in 10th century?
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Jeromejnr(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=Shootlion post=105266004][/quote]

Bros, abeg keep quiet if you don't understand the agreement Trump made.

Trump withdrew thousands of Troops. Kept 2500 in Afghanistan. Saying he can't remove them yet.

Why?

He has to first remove allies, weapons and US citizens.
He said this in press conferences on why he can't remove the remaining troops yet.

And he also promised a retaliation if ever the Taliban broke the agreement.

Mr Biden on the other hand did the total opposite.

Go and watch the news to see what's happening instead of staying in a corner and assuming what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Sirjamo: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Take back your country first... Leave Afghanistan alone.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Enough said!
Alaye, we are in democracy here, we have a way of taking back out Country by using the ballot, we used it to kick out the PDP, you too can use it to kick out the APC if you can.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, don’t just let me tell you how I feel. Respect your life and keep shut . Thank you

Good Christian.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jeux:
how delusional it is for you guys who races back to hundreds of years back of Roman Empire to justify the evil this religion is perpetrating in the world, how does what the Roman's did centuries back justify what this evil religion is doing in this 21st century? Let's assume the Romans has done same and learnt their mistake, don't the Islamists get wise? Una no dey wise? Are we still living in 10th century?

And you missed the bit about how the various manipulation and interventions by Christian nations led to the mess in Afghanistan and many other mid eastern nations?

Man is evil. Not religion or belief. Or lack thereof. Man.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
If na me i go ask US to give me gun, i go down with my enemy.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by mrkia(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
The latest of the tricks the west is using to make Afghans to desperately want to leave their country is the bombs the west're detonating so as to show to the world that Afghans do not want Talibans to rule them, whereas people with genuine sense of humor who're not bias know the truth.

The truth is that people will surely want to leave the very ravaged - war tore country which the west has turned the Afghanistan to by all means. Imagine people of Nigeria were given the opportunity to leave the country today, everyone even the politicians will want to move out. That's just the situation.

But who will labour in vain by trying to wake up the fake sleeper from his/er sleep!!!!

The other truth is that 84% of Afghans had craved for Talibans to come back.

Those are just the realities
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Jeux: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

And you missed the bit about how the various manipulation and interventions by Christian nations led to the mess in Afghanistan and many other mid eastern nations?

Man is evil. Not religion or belief. Or lack thereof. Man.
tell me boss, was there not always Taliban before the America Intervened? In fact they were dozens of terrorist groups and self determination groups before the America presence in Afghan, these Christians nations didn't come all the way to form terrorist groups in Afghan, they have always been there, and to your quote about man being the problem and not religion, doesn't common sense makes you reason that something must be fundamentally wrong with the religion Islam if all the terrorist organizations in the world find it a safe haven to hide under it to perpetrate evil even to the extent of using the Holy Quran as their guiding principle .
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Islam is evil. A big cancer to humanity

Christianity is More evil. undecided

[6] Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Imagine bible verse grin
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by HellAnus: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
FIRDAUS3:

Christianity is More evil. undecided

[6] Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Imagine bible verse grin

Mister man, stop sounding like a broken Record. Islam is evil and a curse to humanity. Cursed be upon Mohamed (pbuh) the rapist. He brought this plague called Islam unto humanity.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Mister man, stop sounding like a broke Record. Islam is evil and a curse to humanity. Cursed be upon Mohamed (pbuh) the rapist. He brought this plague called Islam unto humanity.

O boy.... He dey pain u..... We no dey quarrel naa.... Answer to the above message
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by BobbieZion(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

You are right bro.

But Iran would have not been a secular Nation. From history they are Persians and now Shi'a.

The Sha was led by Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini in 1979 to topple an Existing Govt.
He led the Islamic Revolution.
The Romans have history, the Persians,the Greeks,the indians, and the Chinese. From Communism to Fascism.
Every revolution has a phase and the phase of Islam now is linked to terrorism, that is a fact.
Now that is history, we don't deny it but acknowledge it.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by HellAnus: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
FIRDAUS3:

O boy.... He dey pain u..... We no dey quarrel naa.... Answer to the above message

Yes e dey pain me coz of all the evil and pains muslims are causing the world. Just for a second, imagine how sweet life would have been without islam, terrorism, child marriage, incest, gay and all other ills associated with Islam.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Yes e dey pain me coz of all the evil and pains muslims are causing the world. Just for a second, imagine how sweet life would have been without islam, terrorism, child marriage, incest, gay and all other ills associated with Islam.

Bro, Islam is a Religion of Peace likewise the Christian too. As we have an extremist amongst the Christian same with Muslims too, by virtues of History, what Christians did to Muslims is Handalous ( Spain) years back is a typical example Christian Extremism......
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jeux:

How delusional of you to miss out the manipulation and colonialism of the good old Christian nations that led to groups like the Taliban.

Because the Christian west helped eliminate secular opposition groups in the middle East in the 1950s and 60s, the only form of legit opposition was the mosque.

Providing opportunity for Islamist militants.

Maybe Christian nations should have left people alone you know.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by VULCAN(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Don't mind him. Spewing theories that conflict with reality.

Let him name the former Islamic nations that US didn't go to that are now secular nations. Iran kor, Iwalked nee

Mtscheww
zlantanfan:
The Islamic jihad that has destroyed northern nigeria now

Should we blame Christian America too

They are happy training Islamic Terrorists to destruction but when it swallows them then it's America fault
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by walexsho(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Just the same Manner we are Daily Hammering the Gospel Message of Salvation and Warning all and Sundry to come to JESUS Christ and live Ready so as not to be left behind.

Listen Folks, the Happenings in Afghanistan is a Huge sign to us all. Do the Needful now to avoid Regrets. It is gonna be so terrible here once the saints are gone
Shut the fu*k

1 Like

Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
itubaba001:

Justifying your terrorist brother . Not until a bomb locate someone close to u or ur family , u won't have sense

One lesson I have learned in life is that anyone is capable of doing evil.

As you should know, I happen to be against Islamic extreme fundamentalism. I also happen to be a Christian.

But in my life, one thing I have noticed is that evil comes in all shapes and sizes. Even if we eliminate Islam today, as some of you want, tomorrow there would be other evils to take its place.

In this world you will never have peace. In this world I will never have peace. I guess I was put here to show people that in a way, we are all capable of being our own worst monster.

Anyone is capable of doing evil. This is not a defence of bombing people, or of the Islamist. This is actually a warning to you.

And you have demonstrated your capacity for evil by wishing that I was bombed to death. In return, I wish you health and prosperity.

Good evening, and good luck
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by MisterRuk(m): 2:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Majority of Afghans and the Islamic world wanted Taliban. There is nothing to be afraid of, this is what they wanted.
If you see, most of these Afghan "refugees" are nothing but opportunists going to Europe to enjoy and cashout from the freedom and better lifestyle their Islamic societies deny them.

1 Like

Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by Tochj(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
When Afghans are ready to take back their Country, they would descend on Taliban with whichever weapon they can lay their hands on. How can less than five percent of the Population be causing so much sorrow and pain?
The same way small percentage of Fulani terrorists had cage every indeginious people in Nigeria and we do nothing.
To make it worse
Many are still asslicking them in the name of patriotism.
Re: Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K by DLSReigns: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
If saudi, Turkey etc have played their part, none would be left behind of those vulnerable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.