Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63211 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by HolinessForever: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
COMING STORM : ISIS have a vicious splinter cell operating in Afghanistan who have killed children and beheaded rivals

US President Joe Biden announced he will not extend the evacuation flights bringing desperate people fleeing the Taliban any longer as he cited the imminent threat from the terror group known as ISIS-K.

It is believed the faction are already operating in Kabul and its feared they could even try to down an evacuation plane using stolen missiles - with aircraft seen over the weekend deploying flares as they took off.

"Every day we’re on the ground is another day we know that ISIS-K is seeking to target the airport and attack both US forces and allied forces and innocent civilians," Biden said.

ISIS-K are casting a long shadow over the operation which comes as the Taliban surged to power following the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan.

The terrorist group - estimated to be up 10,000 in number and originally formed in 2015 - have been a consistent threat to security in Afghanistan, carrying out brutal suicide bombings and vile ceremonial executions.

The "K" refers to the historical region of Greater Khorasan, which covers Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan and others.

Despite efforts from the West, the Afghan government, and even the Taliban to fight them back - they are feared to try and seize upon the chaos sown by the country's collapse.

They are led by terrorist warlord Shahab al-Muhajir, a former al-Qaeda fighter, who took power in April 2020 after their previous boss, Abdullah Orokzai, was captured by Afghan forces.

Al-Muhajir is said to be known as "The Urban Lion" due to his skills with guerrilla warfare and planning suicide bomb attacks in cities.

He is believed to have helped the ISIS affiliate gain a foothold thanks to his background which will attract local jihadists, including those in the Taliban.

ISIS-K's most vicious attack is believed to have been the bombing of the Sayed al-Shuhada girls' school on May 8.

The group have been blamed for the attack which saw two improvised explosive devices and a car bomb explode outside the school.

Some 90 people - mostly schoolgirls between the ages of 11 and 15 - while 240 were injured in the explosion.

Other vicious attacks include the storming of Kabul University by gunman which left 22 dead and 22 wounded in November 2020, and a suicide bomber who blew himself up at a wedding killing 92 in August 2019.

Propaganda churned out by the group shows them posing with the traditional black and white flag of ISIS which became synonymous with the most repulsive violence when the group held power in Syria and Iraq.

And taking inspiration from the comrades, ISIS-K have also produced some similarly gruesome and slick execution videos.

Footage which has emerged has shown them beheading victims, and in one video they are even claimed to have used two children to kill prisoners in orange jumpsuits.

Other images show them training wearing the familiar garb of ISIS fighters as they wield AK-47s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eML7iUzh49M

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15960872/isis-k-afghanistan-splinter-warlord-lion/amp/

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by HolinessForever: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Afghan people suppose fight and defeat them. No be u. s go fight for una. The difference between you and terrorist is his weapon. People don't really know this

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by dawnomike(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
There is no peace in the world... cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Hanibbal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
So sad
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!

120 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Candidlady: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness and this holiness moniker

Something fish

16 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Hanibbal(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

Something fish

one person controls both monikers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by rottennaija(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
All these information is Coming out now? How do you know these are not all CIA operations?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by illicit(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

Something fish
Same dude

11 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.[/s]

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!

Trash as usual.

You have been told times without number to stop misinterpreting scriptures.

USA Is not Babylon the Great. Study your bible to show yourself approved.

Ever since the real righteousness89 raptured with Donald Trump, you have exhibited his monicker to keep spewing conspiracy theories to the uninformed.

The uncanceled part is the meaningful thing the world needs.

Again USA is not Great Babylon because they voted out Trump

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

Something fish

He's the same person with his doom and conspiracy theories and news....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Uyi168: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
There is a grand plan to aggressively propagate Islam..

The events in Afghanistan and others, though appearing pitiable, is geared towards making this come to pass.

For a start, I'll want everyone to get this book:

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Pabloezego: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
I for like enter Afghanistan now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by saphiere(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wish US would bring airplanes to evacuate Nigerians same way they do for Afghans

29 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by FuckSilly: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Amspecial: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by inoki247: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
o
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Chijeep(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
K
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Goodvibes007: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Isis vs Taliban. That's their problem.

5 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
I've never disregarded any religion but I must say that Islam is responsible for over 90% of the problems bedeviling the world today.
From ISIS to Al Qaeda, the list is just too many
How can a religion be a breeding ground for so many terror groups?
This is pathetic.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Even the kids kill...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari is a Terrorist

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by YorubaKinging: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
The end is near

America is Babylon

And all thier presidents are evil

Donald trump is just a con artist good at deceiving people

Shame that some people fell for him, claiming he's some kind of God's sent

Nothing good can come out of Babylon

Here's a your chosen Donald trump @righteousness2

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Joy1900: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pabloezego:
I for like enter Afghanistan now undecided

And what's holding you back? Munchoppi!
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Adedotguy: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.