Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria (1531 Views)

Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud / Prof Soyinka: The Meaning Of "Gbaju E" For Those Who Don't Know / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
He wants the UN to come in and take-over Nigeria claiming the incessant state-backed Terror being unleashed by Buhari's Boko Haram and Fulani bandits.

Soyinka is such a Marxist that he can't phantom an end to the Multi-cultural cesspit called One Nijeriya as he has always kicked against Nationalist causes and now wants the UN to come over and colonize Nigeria towards preserving his precious Multi-cult society.

This has always been the plan of the Zio-Masonic Mafiya who are bent on ushering in a global communist order. The reasons why these Zionists and their Masonic tools put Buhari in power was to ensure that maximum damage is done to the Nigeria socio-economic polity to which Buhari has surpassed their wildest ambitions.

I have written severally that all the chaos going on in Nigeria is part of the Zio-Mason plot towards weakening Nigeria and turning her into a failed state towards the goal of gathering the pieces into a UN World Govt. I also stated that Buhari was chosen specifically to act as a catalyst towards Nigeria's decent to chaos and anarchy.

Soyinka keeps proving that only a dead communist is a good one. All these years he is yet to repent of his Marxist foolishness and this gives much credit to the saying that a fool at 40 is a fool for life.

Nijeriya is like communism and those who support one Nijeriya are like your regular card carrying flaming Communists who will continue to insist on the workability of the Nigerian Marxist project even though it has never worked and will never work.

I can't wait to see this old fool cross to the other side with his useless commie foolishness. Rather than see the only viable option to peace being a total dissolution along Nationalist lines, the idiots like Wole will continue to pander to their woke beliefs on Marxism and the dead weight Zio experiment called One Nijeriya.

SPITS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Naija done dabaru
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by theInterpreter: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Someone will just wake up and start talking trash

I sorry for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:
Someone will just wake up and start talking trash

I sorry for you
[/s]

Soyinka has been a Marxist since his days at Ibadan

The likes of Emmanuel Ifeajuna was radicalized alongside this old goat in same Ibadan into Marxist leanings which saw to the Jan 15 Marxist coup.

Wole's Pyrate Confraternity was supposed to be the future driving force towards communism in Nigeria but Rothschild had more pressing plans like controlling the newly discovered oil wells and so went with the hard approach using Khaki boys like Emmanuel Ifeajuna to usher in a Central govt.

At every critical turning point when Nigeria was supposed to choose wisely, goats like Wole have always found a way to meddle the discuss.

He was at the centre calling for Coup against Shagari and welcomed Buhari's military Junta back then and up till date refuses to acknowledge he was wrong and states that no matter what means to remove Shagari, his govt deserved to be impeached.

You only find Wole criticizing the most civil and democratic govts we have had (Shagari, Yaradua, GEJ) BECAUSE WOLE IS A COMMUNIST WHO DESPISES DEMOCRACY.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Guestlander: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just leave the issues and start blabbing about irrelevant things. Soyinka is Marxist and so freaking what? Is Soyinka the president of Nigeria?
Is Soyinka lying about what the Buhari administration is doing?
Soyinka despises democracy! Such a blatant lie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by nthony10: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
OP what you are writing is too much for a lot of people to comprehend, why not communicate effectivley by writing what the average nairalander can comprehend.

BTW Soyinka weather Maxist or not, means well for Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't like marxists, it seems every sphere of Nigerian society have been eaten up by marxists
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Mayng01(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
This op is derailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mayng01:
This op is derailed

It will take you at least 10 life times to understand what I am saying.

Wole remains a political hitman, a Marxist and a confusionist.

He has shown his disdain and hatred for every civilian democratic administration since independence and has always advocated for military intervention or public uprising to remove a sitting democratic government.

The likes of Soyinka, the Marxist revolutionary, are only effective during a democratic era because it is only when you have a democracy can you have protests.

He cuts and butters his bread during civilian constitutional rule. When there is a despot in power, like we have now, Soyinka either goes on hibernation or into exile.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guestlander:
Just leave the issues and start blabbing about irrelevant things. Soyinka is Marxist and so freaking what? Is Soyinka the president of Nigeria?
Is Soyinka lying about what the Buhari administration is doing?
Soyinka despises democracy! Such a blatant lie.
You don't seem to get it.

The entire point of 2015 Chanji is to turn Nigeria into a failed state under the failure Buhari.

From the anarchy, WHATEVER is remaining of Nijeriya can be scooped up into the incoming One World Govt.

That is why your Soyinka supported CHANJI!
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
nthony10:
OP what you are writing is too much for a lot of people to comprehend, why not communicate effectivley by writing what the average nairalander can comprehend.

BTW Soyinka weather Maxist or not, means well for Nigeria

Nothing good came come out of Marxism or a Marxist.

Soyinka is one of the major problems we have in Nigeria. He is up there with Muhammadu Buhari as one of Nigeria's greatest disasters. An agent of Jewish Bolshevism can never be good to a nation.
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Guestlander: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
AntiBalaka:

You don't seem to get it.

The entire point of 2015 Chanji is to turn Nigeria into a failed state under the failure Buhari.

From the anarchy, WHATEVER is remaining of Nijeriya can be scooped up into the incoming One World Govt.

That is why your Soyinka supported CHANJI!

One world government? And you truly believe this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guestlander:

What was the goal of empires of the past? From the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman to the British Empire to that of the Zionist ambitions as seen in the old USSR, the goal of empires is to unite the world under one single banner.

Even your Mahdist apocalyptic vision in Islam prophesies an Islamic one world govt under the Imam Mahdi to which ISIS is fighting to establish.

Is this also a conspiracy?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
So this silly man will rather be ruled by white people than support Yoruba Nation!!
What is it with the negro brain and slavery??
Frigging confused!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So this silly man will rather be ruled by white people than support Yoruba Nation!!
What is it with the negro brain and slavery??
Frigging confused!

That's how much he loves communism.

He would rather live in a UN colonized one Nijeriya with Chinese troops overseeing the peace than live in a Yoruba nation.

The generation of idiots that graduated from western schools or were drilled by western Marxists before independence are the most useless and daftest idiots on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guestlander:

Oga one world government is no longer a conspiracy!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Leave the idiot.

Instead for them to read on their own they will be depending on Jewggle's fact checkers for disinfo

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Hundredfold4lif(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't like Woke Soyinka.
But I think this writer is sent from Hell to finish the Southern Nigerians and Christians!
This being is a Sadistic Killer sympathiser!
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Hundredfold4lif(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
I will trust the U. N. controlled Nigeria than Herdsmen Killers controlling us!
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by effort1: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Soyinka has been a Marxist since his days at Ibadan

If the dead thing you call a president has been effective, would the person you called a Marxist have a voice? No?

So, whose fault is it that the failed president is too useless to protect poor children in schools from kidnappers?

Your methods are always the same. Instead of the government to find a solution to the problem, they go about discrediting those who complain about their failures.

The government you defend is a failed government
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
effort1:

If the dead thing you call a president has been effective, would the person you called a Marxist have a voice? No?

So, whose fault is it that the failed president is too useless to protect poor children in schools from kidnappers?

Your methods are always the same. Instead of the government to find a solution to the problem, they go about discrediting those who complain about their failures.

The government you defend is a failed government

Correction.... I have never voiced support for Buhari in my entire life and will never ever support the globalist puppet now or anytime soon.

It is your confused Wole who has been an avid supporter of Buhari since 2014.

Because I called Wole out does not equate me to a Buharist Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
I don't like Woke Soyinka.
But I think this writer is sent from Hell to finish the Southern Nigerians and Christians!
This being is a Sadistic Killer sympathiser!

Southern Nigeria has no need of enemies when they are their own greatest enemies.

The Fulani can not believe his luck since the days of the Zikist movement, Awoist foolishness and now Tinubu's greedy lust for filty lucre.

Just look at the likes of Hope Uzodinma and David Umahi in Congo Judea province or the slave overseers in the South West and you will understand that it is greedy, foolish, myopic and stupid southerners that gifted Nigeria to the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
I will trust the U. N. controlled Nigeria than Herdsmen Killers controlling us!

And that my good friend is the Hegelian dialectic towards your enslavement under the incoming Jewish Zionist One World Order.

The Fulani bandits/Terrorists are the dogs of the Jews towards corralling you into their pen.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by boyjo: 3:13am On Aug 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

He is one of them.
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by boyjo: 3:15am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

And that my good friend is the Hegelian dialectic towards your enslavement under the incoming Jewish Zionist One World Order.

The Fulani bandits/Terrorists are the dogs of the Jews towards corralling you into their pen.
He is one of them.
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Rossinkipp: 3:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Guestlander:

It is NOT nonsense.

Get off CNN and read alternative research and news.

There is a lot going in that you're not being told.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by Guestlander: 4:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Rossinkipp:

It is NOT nonsense.

Get off CNN and read alternative research and news.

There is a lot going in that you're not being told.

Right, like the illuminati and body snatching aliens?
Re: Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria by AntiBalaka: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Guestlander:

Right, like the illuminati and body snatching aliens?

As a Muslim can you deny the Mahdist vision of Islamic domination of the entire world under Mahdist rule?

If your Islam has world domination ambitions as contained in the Islamic apocalyptic verses which the likes of ISIS/ISWAP want to bring about, is that not an agenda on its own towards a single world govt?

Both Muslims and Jews share this ambition.

In Islam it is the Mahdi while in Talmudic Judaism it is the Moshiac and both doctrines call for the total destruction of Christianity and that is why it isn't any surprise to me that World Jewry has teamed up with the Sunni branch of Islam.

You Muslims are now equal partners with the satanic Jews.

(1) (Reply)

Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter / Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. / Breaking: Delta State Laborparty Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.