Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

He Came Back From Abroad And Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Came Back From Abroad And Died (1986 Views)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / He Came Back To Apologize With 10,000 After 15years / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
In 1994 I saw my mother dancing.

She was jubilating
She was celebrating
She was extremely very happy
She was so full of joy to the point where I have no choice but to asked her, mama, why are you this happy?

She happily told me her brother who traveled abroad in the 70/80s is back home. Her brother who traveled to London for many years has come back home, and he came with his western wife and children.

My mother kept dancing as she was preparing to travel to the village to go and spend time with her lost and found brother.

Three days later, I saw my mother rolling on the floor crying. She was crying, calling the name of her brother. I asked, why is mama crying ?

The uncle who just came back from London to Nigeria, has died. Just within three days of living back home, he slept and never wake up. The western wife was in shocked as she carried her children and fled back to London

At that time I was a young pre-teen boy, but my instinct still tells me that village people has used this man as suya.

I have seen this many times, again and again, where people travels abroad and come back home and died. It has been happening since the 90's and I first saw this happened to my mother.

This can still tell how fast the devils call kill a person in this land of suffering and tears

FINAL WORDS

Watch out for yourself; the less you think you stand, the less you fall.

It is better to be a coward in the western world than being dead here - for a lifetime...

Nigeria is an evil place.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by daddytime(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmm...
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by donbachi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ilodibe

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Botking: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
I see evil everywhere
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Many people will not understand why I share the messages I share on nairaland. I have had so much in life and I have seen so much in life.

May God help me and restore me

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by fati2001(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

She was jubilating
She was celebrating
She was so full of joy to the point where I have no choice but to asked her, mama, why are you this happy?

She happily told me her brother who traveled abroad in the 70/80s is back home. Her brother who traveled to London for many years has come back home, and he came with his western wife and children.

My mother kept dancing as she was preparing to travel to the village to go and spend time with her lost and found brother.

Three days later, I saw my mother rolling on the floor crying. She was crying, calling the name of her brother. I asked, why is mama crying ?

The uncle who just came back from London to Nigeria, has died. Just within three days of living back home, he slept and never wake up. The western wife was in shocked as she carried her children and fled back to London

At that time I was a young boy, but my instinct still tells me that village people has used this man as suya.

I have seen this many times, again and again, where people travels abroad and come back home and died has been happening since the 90s and I first saw this happened to my mother.

This can still tell how fast the devils call kill a person in this land of suffering

FINAL WORDS

It is better to be a coward for a second than being dead for a lifetime...

sorry ooh..

AFRICA IS TERRIBLE PLACE MY BROTHER..
AND THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY CAN'T USE THEIR POWER TO BUILD OR REPAIR BUT CAN USE IT TO DESTORY.

5 Likes

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by zaxbash: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:
Many people will not understand why I share the message I share on nairaland. I have had so much in life and I have seen so much in life.

can we be friends
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
zaxbash:
can we be friends

Sure
We
Can

grin
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by zaxbash: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Sure
We
Can

grin
oya now WhatsApp control...mind U am a northerner and a Muslim
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by kestolove95(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
what a story

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

She was jubilating
She was celebrating

At that time I was a young boy, but my instinct still tells me that village people has used this man as suya.

I have seen this many times, again and again, where people travels abroad and come back home and died, has been happening since the 90s and I first saw this happened to my mother.

This can still tell how fast the devils call kill a person in this land of suffering

FINAL WORDS

It is better to be a coward in the western world than being dead for a lifetime...

I don't know about your final words however, it is such a sad story and wonder the disappointment and sadness your mother and her family felt.

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
zaxbash:
oya now WhatsApp control...mind U am a northerner and a Muslim

Does it matter if you are a northern muslim?
Are both of us not Nigerian?
Are you not a human like me?

I am sorry my brother, I am not currently on Whatsapps as my female neighbour sneek into my apartment and she stole my phone.

I will buy a new phone by december, You can email me if you want.

2 Likes

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lamanii22(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Village people have been at work since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by zaxbash: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Does it matter if you are a northern muslim?
Are both of us not Nigerian?
Are you not a human like me?

I am sorry my brother, I am not currently on Whatsapps as my female neighbour sneek into my apartment and she stole my phone.

I will buy a new phone by december, You can email me if you want.
am glad to hear this.... Some people discriminate this...

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

A big Amen to that prayer.

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't know about your final words however, it is such a sad story and wonder the disappointment and sadness your mother and her family felt.

My mother has everything that will make her life beautiful, but all the things that was taken away from her life.

Only few mothers will be fortunate to eat the fruits of their labour
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2021
zaxbash:
am glad to hear this.... Some people discriminate this...

Zaxbash
I even shared how my phone was stolen

https://www.nairaland.com/6700465/neighbour-always-sneak-into-apartment

I will get a new phone soon
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Bullshit story.
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2021
I don’t know why we keep thinking like prehistoric sub-primates.

When people die in Nigeria. . . .No autopsy.
“Village People” will start and end every diagnosis and cause of death.

1. DID ANYONE KNOW PRIOR HEALTH STATUS?

2, With the sanitary conditions and poor health care facilities ALL over Nigeria, it only takes one opportunistic bacterial/viral host to eradicate a “fresh host” with or without compromised immunity.

3. After struggling in a rat-race abroad, most people can finally sleep properly in their beds in Nigeria. The kind of restful sleep that your heart cannot handle. . . . Cardiac Death!

If it is your time, it is your time. If you cannot PROVE cause of death, you cannot speculate!

Just mourn in peace!

4 Likes

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by 1Sharon(f): 1:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Or jealous ppl around poisoned him. Ppl from overseas get targeted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by gfon(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

2, With the sanitary conditions and poor health care facilities ALL over Nigeria, it only takes one opportunistic bacterial/viral host to eradicate a “fresh host” with or without compromised immunity.

3. After struggling in a rat-race abroad, most people can finally sleep properly in their beds in Nigeria. The kind of restful sleep that your heart cannot handle. . . . Cardiac Death!

If it is your time, it is your time. If you cannot PROVE cause of death, you cannot speculate!

Just mourn in peace!
bro for real??someone spent lot of years abroad,raised children there,cardiac arrest no hold am.Just three days in the villa,he's gone like that. Talk another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by zaxbash: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Zaxbash
I even shared how my phone was stolen

https://www.nairaland.com/6700465/neighbour-always-sneak-into-apartment

I will get a new phone soon
so sorry to hear that...am in school spilling over but on Oluwa

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
zaxbash:
so sorry to hear that...am in school spilling over but on Oluwa

Sure grin
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by zaxbash: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Sure grin
even via nairaland my bro we go dey vibe...

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

Just mourn in peace!
Dumb. U don leave Naija sotey u forget happenings. Smh

1 Like

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Lostchild(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2021
gfon:
bro for real??someone spent lot of years abroad,raised children there,cardiac arrest no hold am.Just three days in the villa,he's gone like that. Talk another thing abeg

grin √√√√√
Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by BigYash: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

Just mourn in peace!
Are you for real? shocked

Re: He Came Back From Abroad And Died by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

Just mourn in peace!

I agree with you. "Village people" is the cause of every death in Nigeria now.
There is this family of seven that recently died after eating suya, I am very sure no autopsy was carried out to determine cause of death.
How do you prevent similar incident when no cause of death is determined?
Human life is so cheap in Nigeria, more cheaper than the life of a dog abroad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ladies Does This / Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. / 20 Adorable 'like Father Like Son Moments' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.