Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67636 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by descarado: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2021
potent5:
Bakare is just envious of a fellow wayo pastor . Simple.

A man that behaves and talks as if he has a bipolar disorder.

Today he will praise bad governance, then he will turn round to criticize it the next day, another day he will say he is taking over as next president, the next day he will say he has formed a shadow government, bla bla bla.

He and Chris Okotie are suffering from the same mental state.
All of them have bipolar disorder.
Nigerian health institution don't delve into mental health at all.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by obiekunie01: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
barcaboi:

Una get google una no go use

Oga i take your ancestors beg you - pls stop exposing your ignorance in the public of igwe mmadu! eekwa! shocked
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
lool. Commonsense is truly not common. grin. I won't reply you again since you refused to get help. Saying I know nothing about aviation is an insult but I accept it. Its an open forum...you're entitled to your opinion. If you can leap out of your hut just in case you're willing to learn . I can invite you to MMIA Nestoil Hanger.

We set up Nest AV for your information..you know how many Airline consultancy I don do ..don't let me expose too much ..abeg gerrout ..so because you work as probably a desk officer or cleaner in hangar you want argue with someone that can teach u anything you need to know about planes ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by descartes400: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Speaking on his differences with Oyedepo, Bakare said the gospel and truth is one but when someone “begins to twist the truth to make it funny,” he will speak out.

What Gospel is he yapping about?
The Gospels that are all priestly forgeries over centuries after their pretended dates? undecided
These clergies self, they just want to slave people's mind to to ideas and religious personalities that never existed!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2021
solajacobs:

There is LS 1707.
google is your friend.
https://www.jetphotos.com/info/A32X-1707

That's an Airbus A321 please ...you guys need to stop confusing registration number for plane models

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by D2UU: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2021
TB Joshua knew that this men are 57kb pastors.....call me apostle Suleiman to check the plane model
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

We set up Nest AV for your information..you know how many Airline consultancy I don do ..don't let me expose too much ..abeg gerrout ..so because you work as probably a desk officer or cleaner in hangar you want argue with someone that can teach u anything you need to know about planes ? cheesy
Did I hear you say you set up Nest...? You're high on something cheap this morning grin.

Maybe i should help cos you seem to be derailing. Just Google B- A36 - N-1707W. Don't come back asking ignorant questions again.

FYI, whatever role I play at Nest Oil and their fleets is my business. I remain anonymous as ever

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Did I hear you say you set up Nest...? You're high on something cheap this morning grin.

Maybe i should help cos you seem to be derailing. Just Google B- A36 - N-1707W. Don't come back asking ignorant questions again.

FYI, whatever role I play at Next Oil and their fleets is my business. I remain anonymous as ever

I can get any information about anybody that works in NestAv if I want . . I have many people that work there ..I am sure you are a clerical staff because you don't even know a single thing about Aircrafts , absolutely nothing ...Where you not the the same person that dust said Boeing 737 series cheesy cheesy... ...well soon I will be a commercial airline owner my self already working towards processing my AOC ... Aviation is my greatest passion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2021
potent5:

Today he will praise bad governance, then he will turn round to criticize it the next day, another day he will say he is taking over as next president, the next day he will say he has formed a shadow government, bla bla bla.

Was Jonathan’s government not bad governance? Did Oyedepo not support it?

Fonny Pastors praise and are loyal to governments they are close to bt Real pastors praise issues and criticize issues no matter which government it is.

Church is not partisan.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by sabreal: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2021
GenesisForums:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/pastor-bakare-mocks-bishop-oyedepo-%E2%80%98making-noise-about-his-private-jet%E2%80%99

Somebody asked as tile in the other thread, that why no power as of old. Now we can see the answer in this thread.

We now politics even with the thinks of God. The man of God continuously been using his altar for political discourse. This is another distraction.

Nearly will you hear about the messages of salvation, discipleship, holy spirit, hell, kingdom of God.

Rather, you hear about pray for the cursed leaders, miracle alerts, private jet and all sorts of junks from the so call god of men

Truly end is here
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by highoctane: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?
This is Boeing B-1701 operated by Xiamen airlines. I have boarded one. Don't argue foolishly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Michealvegas: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Business is good, business is booming cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021
kestolove95:
two useless god of men

For the low self-esteem

We are all gods
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2021
highoctane:

This is Boeing B-1701 operated by Xiamen airlines. I have boarded one. Don't argue foolishly

You are the one arguing foolishly..there is nothing like Boeing B1707 or B1701 please cheesy

The aircraft you have shown is a Boeing 737 800 aircraft and Xiamen Air operates a lot of them ..B1707 or 1701 you stated is just the registration number of the planes ...Just like your car plate number ..it's not a Boeing Model at all ..please let's endeavor to use this our God given brain well and stop embarrassing ourselves

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

He probably got his facts wrong.... I can't belive he misinformed the public about once upon a time,owning an aircraft or business
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Two religious selfish, VERY STINGY, self glorified, VERY USELESS TO THE SOCIETY, glorified Nigerian CONMEN. Useless Yahoo boys larger than EFCC parading with their hibles written "Advance Fee collectors (seed of faith)

Grassroot Noise pollutant masters of the world
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Legend44(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Christianity is bleeped up in this part of the world. Everyone saying shit and followers arguing.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Themandator:

He probably got his facts wrong.... I can't belive he misinformed the public about once upon a time,owning an aircraft or business

Probably the journalist didn't hear him well and in their typical manner just write what he wanted and went to press with it ...na their way

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ricardovincente(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are only being too meticulous. Must he define it accurately? Even a kid investigating online will understand what he meant by 1707. Its a plane. Simple!!! Na make God no give you opportunity to dey mark scripts o. VC.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by thaoriginator: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
donnie:
Nigerian pastors are great promoters of white supremacy. I'm done listening them... I only pray for them as fellow children of YAKUBI/Jacob.

Ancient depiction of King David (below).
White Jesus began in the 1500s as a strategy by Rome to conquer and enslave you forever. White man will always be your God as long as white Jesus is your God.

The first bible was in Ethiopia 800 years before your KJV. And Ethiopia was never colonized. Does it make sense now?

SEE... White people didn't write the bible:
https://www.nairaland.com/6724572/white-people-didnt-write-bible#105268856
Grand rising King cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ekitimanalways(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by OgaNurse: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
“How can someone say the anointing oil is not a symbol of the Holy Spirit? It is the release of God in the bottle. If it is told to few people so, it is okay. If anointing oil is the Holy Spirit, then Jesus is a lamb walking on four legs. They are symbols, and symbols are not as important,” he said.
GenesisForums:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/pastor-bakare-mocks-bishop-oyedepo-%E2%80%98making-noise-about-his-private-jet%E2%80%99
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
highoctane:

You are trying too hard to support one error with another going to be extent of lying about boarding one

It is a registration number.... There can't be more than one aircraft with that registration number

Everybody for nairaland dey board flight but can't tell the difference between model and Plate number

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by udomma1005(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
potent5:

one bottle for you!

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by lomprico(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
90% of today's Christian's are fools.

see them here fighting each other because of the two rogues milking them.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
...And that was how a thread about two men of God having a disagreement turned into a dick measuring contest about Aircraft.

God truly works in mysterious ways!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by babzo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

That's a b-1707 as at 4 years ago. Stop this blind argument.

Bro, that's the tail number. Just like cars have plate number.

No two planes in the world have the same tail number. It's used to uniquely register planes.

The plane you are looking at is a Boeing 737.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by udomma1005(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are the one arguing foolishly..there is nothing like Boeing B1707 or B1701 please cheesy

The aircraft you have shown is a Boeing 737 800 aircraft and Xiamen Air operates a lot of them ..B1707 or 1701 you stated is just the registration number of the planes ...Just like your car plate number ..it's not a Boeing Model at all ..please let's endeavor to use this our God given brain well and stop embarrassing ourselves
It's been a long time since I stopped arguing with folks online. Some are off but yet to discard clothes and romance dump sites in streets & market squares. Just like the cattle rearer in Aso villa, they look normal when actually they should be lying down in psychiatric wards undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by babzo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
highoctane:

There is no such aircraft as Boeing B-1701. It has never existed.

Check Boeings website or Wikipedia and see all the planes they ever made.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by babzo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Themandator:

Definitely, there was a communication gap. I worked with an Airline and I first I thought he was referring to the Embraer or Bombardier CRJs very popular for connection flights.

Pastor might also have been referring to a Boeing 717.
No way he was lying about owning a plane; could also be a typo by the journalist.

This is a Boeing 717

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=ekitimanalways post=105287655][/quote]

That number u see there is the registration number ...the plane you posted is a Boeing 737

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Funflipper: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

The plane he is talking about is an Airbus A350 with registration B-1707.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.