Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi (551 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi by shadfoye: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigeria is greater than individual person and the leadership is transisient.

Its pertinent to remind the Government of Retired General Mohammed Buhari that God choses whom He pleases to be a leader but uses His servant to carry out the assignment.
The president Buhari got several backing of spiritual servants of God before elected and swear to office in 2015 of which i was part and parcel. However, i feel ashamed today, things getting worst day by day without solutions at sight on insecurity, delapidation of infrastructral facilities, unemployment, Corruptions et-cetra.
I listened to retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi on Channel Television which i see as professing solutions to insecurities problems than compounding problems.
Recently, i gave advices and suggestions to move the Nation forward through dialogues, listening to stakeholders and masses, correcting the wrongs, shown as Father to all, maintaining a rapid infrastructure boost and curb corruptions at all levels and charge who caught to court and rule of laws to take its course.
Having said all these and retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi suggested that none of service chiefs could not do nothing except you General Buhari should take bulls by horns and command the chiefs and speak language they understand and the Names of Bokoharam sponsors which DSS and DIA have in their records should be prosecuted and charge to court of law.
I will advised General Buhari not to become tyrant and adding more enemies to his side by arresting retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi for giving useful road maps to curb insecurities in our Nation, Nigeria. May i emphasised that leadership is transient which i believe as lover of peace and tranqulity and which you(General Buhari) looking ahead to re-write your name on a golden book of Nigerian as you did when introduced War Against Indispline(WAI) along retired late Tunde Idiagbon then.

If retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi arrested it would be a plot unwise , calculate attempts and destruction which broke the camel backs and you personally will regret it if the DSS or Army intelligence not call to attention.As a wise leader, you act on informations given not to dehumanised otherwise, the few patriots eye will be opened and the centre will not be able to hold again and it will be too late to remedy or rectify the situations.
Wisdom profitable if judiciously manage when in-decisions yet expurged to rumble the Nation uncalled for.

Mr. President re-write your name on good records of Nigerians and proscute alledged Sponsors of Bokoharam and stop adding salt into injuries. Enough is enough Nigeria wants to move forward and we know you can do it that's main and primary reasons we all sorrounded you(president buhari) to elect you which swore to obey without favour. Please, Mr. President act now.
Re: General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi by buckeyemedia: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari or Ngige? Your hypocrisy is your downfall, keep deceiving yourself, keep your August advice to yourself.
Re: General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
He can be invited for questioning.
Re: General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi by Oracleforce: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He can be invited for questioning.

For questioning my foot. On what?
What has he said that they declare him wanted?.

This country is turning to hell....we are all suffering and be intimidated not to air our opinion...
Nigeria is not North Korea...
Re: General Buhari Government Must Not Arrest Retired Navy Officer Kunle Olawunmi by shadfoye: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
[b][/b]it will down on you when the time comes. Selling your posterity for morsel of poridge. How much is #10K paid you monthly to discredit a vital informations?
buckeyemedia:
Buhari or Ngige? Your hypocrisy is your downfall, keep deceiving yourself, keep your August advice to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Oluomo Summons Transport Workers Over Protest Against Task Force, LASTMA / Ifeanyi Ubah Clocks 50, Plans To Visit 50 Hospitals / Tinubu Health Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.