Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? (892 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD??
Lies...!!!

You have Angels.
You have Arch Angels; and there are so many many Arch Angels
Then you have the 4 beasts surrounding the throne of GOD,
Then there are the 24 elders,
BEFORE you even smell approaching The Throne of GOD
And then GOD HIMSELF, The Invisible One.

This list is by no means exhaustive, why?
Because Scriptures says we see through a glass, darkly, for now.
When that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away with.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2021
The devil is already defeated by the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST.

Even when there was war in Heaven, was it GOD that fought with the devil?
No, the devil was just too small to contest with GOD.

It was his fellow Angels that fought him.
And Scripture records that Angel Michael defeated him and flung him out of Heaven.
There was was no place for him the devil.

You fight with your mate and beat a child.

Do you know how the devil is going to be destroyed when JESUS returns?

By the brightness of HIS coming!!

Scripture says when JESUS appears in HIS glory, the Sun will be ashamed.

Be wise.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:45am On Sep 05, 2021
I had a dream that wasn't a dream but something like a vision but I was asleep.
We were in a building that looked like a storey building.
I was on the first floor with two guys and I could see outside below.

Now there was a crowd outside wanting to come upstairs through a staircase that connected to the floor where we were, from the ground where they were.
There was a reason for it.

Word had gone out to the whole locale that "the thing" was coming.
So people were trying to get to safety by coming into the building.

But the two guys closed the gate of the stairs and asked everyone to calm down, that the gate will be opened soon.

One of them had a paper in his hand and was talking to the other.

So I moved close to see what was in the paper and to hear what they were saying.
But the guy with the paper noticed me and disapproved while I overheard him saying, "they said it will last for just a while and then stop". He was talking about the destruction of people by the "the thing".

So I moved away from them and went into the building to quickly get to the room where my hiding spot was, away from the danger. Because with every minute, we sensed the urgent need to get to safety, while the people downstairs who could not get into the building grew more and more impatient.

So as I rushed towards the room where I was supposed to hide, I saw that some people had managed to climb into the house through the sides and were running past me. People were now beginning to panic and run into the building anyhow they deemed fit.

As I got to the door of the room where I was supposed to hide, I heard a noise approaching.

My mind told me to quickly get into the room and hide but I felt a stronger need to see what it was that was approaching.

So instead of entering, I stopped by the door of the room where I was to hide and turned to look at what was making the noise, and it was "the thing"!

Even while I was still in this vision dreamlike state I could feel it in reality on my bed the shock of knowing that it was too late to run.

This "the thing" had an army, a crowd of mindless, consciousless people trudging and following him with their head down and their arms swaying from side to side as they moved.

It saw me and I saw it, like something in human form.
The moment I saw it, I was unable to move or run.
All this "the thing" did was to beckon with its hand and I started to trudge towards it, I could feel something rolling out of my eyes and body as I started to trudge towards it.
It seemed like I was no longer in control.

All those people behind him were also people he had beckoned on and captured, lost souls.
All those people that had run past me, ran into the direction it came out from.

Those two guys earlier had been lied to, they were expecting "the thing" to come from outside whereas it was already inside the building. And they were really trying to protect the people by simply following the instruction they were given.

The principal or leader who told them to keep people locked outside and open to them only when they see the "the thing" approaching only wanted to make it easy for the "the thing" to have a mass hypnotises, or whatever it was doing to people, rather than it seeking out the people one by one.

Because that is what it was doing.
It was moving from block to block in the building, to add people to its army of mindlessness.

As I trudged towards it, I suddenly realised that I was still self aware, I was still me.

But I kept trudging towards them and the aim was to pretend to be one of them.

But I heard within me, "if you join them then you will most certainly become one of them!"

By this time, this "the thing" had just started to move along to get other people since it was sure I had been captured.

So I looked to my left and i saw an adjacent corridor that was overlooking outside and I immediately swerved to it as swiftly and as quietly as I could so as not to draw attention.

As I hurriedly walked away on the corridor, this "the thing" turned from where it was and saw that I had escaped.
It could not come after me, because of its crowd, and because it was moving slowly and because it had a mission to capture everyone in the building before going for the crowd that was already waiting outside.

So I got down from the building and started running.
And whereas, previously everyone had been running towards the building, I realised that there was now many of us running away, in the same direction for our lives.
I was coming from the building but they were coming from many other directions and they somehow knew enough not to run to the building.

I also knew that when this "the thing" was done with the building, it will come after those who ran away.

I knew it had the ability to know where humans where.
If one was inside a hole, it will wait there till the person died or came out for lack of survival.

One could escape by not looking at it. Once one looked, one became mindless and followed it.

Those who ran faster and farthest did not have any load on them.

Everyone who received in themselves the message to run for their lives but choose to go back to pick up one thing or the other first (because they felt they couldn't survive without it) e.g their knives or their bags, or their kids that they left behind did not make it back.
They got lost. They were captured.

If I had not escaped when I was warned not to join them, not to pretend to be one of them, in hopes I could survive that way, I would have been lost.

Then I awoke.

When I woke up, I was so happy to realise that it had been dreamlike.
But it was so real.

So I wondered up to GOD what this meant.
And this is what I am sharing with you:
When the time comes and GOD instructs you to move, don't look back like Lot's wife did.
Run with what you have, your life and body.
"Is not the life more important than meat and the body than clothes?"

There is a curse on turning back instead of running from where you are.

Let's say it is one's child that makes one want to return to the building to pick the child up; when one gets there, the child will not be there.
The child will have been saved by someone else already or have already been captured.
The "the thing" would know that one is coming and would know what one is coming to pick and would be waiting right there to capture.

Whatever it is you may be going back to pick, be it knife, money, bag, it is the same consequence.
Those things will not keep you safe or alive. Only GOD can.

If you are on the roof top, do not go down into the house to pick up anything.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Revelation 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:8
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The only power available enough to destroy the works of the devil or resist the devil is the power of The Holy Spirit.

You need JESUS to overcome what is ahead. That is the only language the evil one understands; the power of JESUS.

Come to JESUS...
In CHRIST JESUS there is no fear.

He that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD.
And perfect love casteth out fear because fear hath torment.

The reason one fears is because CHRIST is not present in one's heart or life. When you enthrone CHRIST in your heart and life, every knee bows including the spirit of fear.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Karlovych: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed When Yahweh said let there be light in the first book of the bible, was it not Lucifer the light bringer he was calling on to perform the magic? They've been buddies for all generations and have been tormenting humans like they did with Job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by obonujoker(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm... Inspiring
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 5:10am On Sep 06, 2021
And you know what is amazing?

Scripture says that CHRIST JESUS is seated at the right hand of GOD who seats on HIS throne.

Scripture also says we are seated inside CHRIST who is seating at the right hand of GOD.

Scripture says CHRIST is seated above all principalities, and powers, and rulers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, whether in this life or in the one to come with you in HIM!

You are above all principalities and powers and rulers and might and dominion and every name that is named whether in this life or in the one to come when you are in CHRIST.

You reign with CHRIST. That is your real identity.

Come home.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Do you want to have a clue how powerful GOD is?

Then just do this when next you go out:

Raise your head and look up up up at the sky, look at it very well and try to determine where it begins or where it might end; SOMEONE stretched out that Sky all over the Earth, GOD.

HE's got great power that you can't fathom.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Incrizz:

Now there was a crowd outside wanting to come upstairs through a staircase that connected to the floor where we were, from the ground where they were.

But the two guys closed the gate of the stairs and asked everyone to calm down, that the gate will be opened soon.

So I moved close to see what was in the paper and to hear what they were saying.
But the guy with the paper noticed me and disapproved while I overheard him saying, "they said it will last for just awhile and then stop". He was talking about the destruction of people by the "the thing".

So I moved away from them and went into the building to quickly get to my hiding spot, away from the danger. Because with every minute, we sensed the urgent need to get to safety, while the people downstairs who could not get into the building grew more and more impatient.

So as I rushed towards the room where I was supposed to hide, I saw that some people had managed to climb into the house through the sides and were running past me. People were now beginning to panic and run into the building anyhow they deemed fit.

As I got to the door of the room where I was supposed to hide, I heard a noise approaching.

My mind told me to quickly get into the room and hide but I felt a stronger need to see what it was that was approaching.

So instead of entering, I stopped by the door of the room where I was to hide and when I turned to look at what was making the noise, it was "the thing".

Even while I was still in this vision dreamlike state I could feel it in reality on my bed the shock of knowing that it was too late to run.

This "the thing" had an army, a crowd of mindless, consciousless people trudging and following him with their head down and their arms swaying as they moved.

All this "the thing" did was to beckon with its hand and I started to trudge towards it, I could feel something rolling out of my eyes and body as I started to trudge towards it.

All those people behind him were also people he had beckoned on, lost souls.
All those people running past me, ran into the direction it came out from.

Those two guys earlier had been lied to, they were expecting "the thing" to come from outside whereas it was already inside the building. And they were really trying to protect the people by simply following the instruction they were given.

The principal or leader who told them to keep people locked outside and open tp them only when they see the "the thing" approaching only wanted to make it easy for the "the thing" to have a mass hypnotises or whatever it was doing to people rather than it seeking out the people one by one.

It was moving from block to block in the building, to add people to its army of mindlessness.

As I trudged towards it, I suddenly realised that I was still self aware, I was still me.

But I heard within me, "if you join them then you will most certainly become one of them!"

By this time, this "the thing" had just started to move along to get other people since it was sure I had been caught.

So I looked to my left and i saw an adjacent corridor that was overlooking outside and I immediately swerved to it as swiftly and as quietly as I could so as not to draw attention.

As I hurriedly walked away on the corridor, this "the thing" turned from where it was and saw that I had escaped.
It could not come after me, because of its crowd, and because it was moving slowly and because it had a mission to capture everyone in the building before going for the crowd that was already waiting outside.

And whereas, previously everyone had been running towards the building, I realised that there was now many of us running away, in the same direction for our lives.
I was coming from the building but they were coming from many other directions and they somehow knew enough not to run to the building.

I also knew that when this "the thing" was done with the building, it will come after those who ran away.

If the one was inside a hole, it will wait there till the person died or came out for lack of survival.

One could escape by not looking at it. Once one looked, one became mindless and followed it.

Everyone who received in themselves the message to run for their lives but choose to go back to pick up one thing or the other first (because they felt they couldn't survive without it) e.g their knives or their bags, or their kids that they left behind did not make it back.

If I had not escaped when I was warned not to join them, not to pretend to be one of them, in hopes I could survive that way, I would have been lost.

Then I awoke.

When I woke up, I was so happy to realise that it had been a dreamlike.

When the time comes and GOD instructs you to move, don't look back like Lot's wife did.

Let's say it is one's child that makes one want to return to the building to pick the child up; when one gets there, the child will not be there.
The child will have been saved by someone else already or have already been captured.
The "the thing" would know that one is coming and would know what one is coming to pick and would be waiting right there to capture.

Whatever it is you may be going back to pick, be it knife, money, bag, it is the same consequence.

Nice plot for a movie. LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 2:41am On Sep 09, 2021
LordReed:

Nice plot for a movie. LoL
Oh... it was so real.

Do not connect your minds or brains to technology.
Don't do it.
It is demonic. It is the system of the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Incrizz:

Oh... it was so real.

Do not connect your minds or brains to technology.
Don't do it.
It is demonic. It is the system of the antichrist.

Says the person sending me messages via technology. SMH. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Image123(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed When Yahweh said let there be light in the first book of the bible, was it not Lucifer the light bringer he was calling on to perform the magic? They've been buddies for all generations and have been tormenting humans like they did with Job

Light bringer ko, generator ni grin grin So God that is Light nko, or don't you know that all sons of God are light and stars in one form or the other.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Image123(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Incrizz:

But the guy with the paper noticed me and disapproved while I overheard him saying, "they said it will last for just a while and then stop". He was talking about the destruction of people by the "the thing".

So I moved away from them and went into the building to quickly get to the room where my hiding spot was, away from the danger. Because with every minute, we sensed the urgent need to get to safety, while the people downstairs who could not get into the building grew more and more impatient.

So instead of entering, I stopped by the door of the room where I was to hide and turned to look at what was making the noise, and it was "the thing"!

This "the thing" had an army, a crowd of mindless, consciousless people trudging and following him with their head down and their arms swaying from side to side as they moved.

All those people behind him were also people he had beckoned on and captured, lost souls.
All those people that had run past me, ran into the direction it came out from.

The principal or leader who told them to keep people locked outside and open to them only when they see the "the thing" approaching only wanted to make it easy for the "the thing" to have a mass hypnotises, or whatever it was doing to people, rather than it seeking out the people one by one.

By this time, this "the thing" had just started to move along to get other people since it was sure I had been captured.

If one was inside a hole, it will wait there till the person died or came out for lack of survival.

Then I awoke.

When I woke up, I was so happy to realise that it had been dreamlike.
But it was so real.

This was just some kind of bad dream for you whatever the meaning and connotation you put to it. Try not to fix your mind and attention on stuff like this no matter how real it feels, but on the more sure Word of God. You'll be fine that way.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by 22jumpstreet: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Food for thought..

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Image123:

This was just some kind of bad dream for you whatever the meaning and connotation you put to it. Try not to fix your mind and attention on stuff like this no matter how real it feels, but on the more sure Word of God. You'll be fine that way.
No. You're not correct.
I have had bad dreams that came to pass
It wasnt like this.

This one came like a picture.
I have had two other picture-like dream, one that came to pass the very next day, and the other came to pass many many years after.
This is the third.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:41am On Sep 11, 2021
LordReed:

Says the person sending me messages via technology. SMH. LMFAO!

Don't connect your mind or brain to technology. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 3:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "there is no GOD".
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Image123(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Incrizz:

No. You're not correct.
I have had bad dreams that came to pass
It wasnt like this.

This one came like a picture.
I have had two other picture-like dream, one that came to pass the very next day, and the other came to pass many many years after.
This is the third.

Okay.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Roycemadeit(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Incrizz:
Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD??
Lies...!!!

You have Angels.
You have Arch Angels, and there are so many many Arch Angels
Then you have the 4 beasts surrounding the throne of GOD,
Then there are the 24 elders,
BEFORE you even smell approaching The Throne of GOD
And then GOD HIMSELF, The Invisible One.

This list is by no means exhaustive, why?
Because Scriptures says we see through a glass, darkly, for now.
When that which is perfect has come, that which is in part shall be done away with.

If The Devil Attempted To Overthrow God, Don't You Think, Knowing Of All The Arsenals In Gods Possession, The Devil Won't Have Dared? He Should Have Known That God Would Have Seen His Intention And He Still Attempted To Oust God?

Does Not This Reveal That There Are Loopholes In These Story Of The Battle In Heaven? And By The Way, If There Was A Battle In Heaven, You Must Agree That Sins Are Also Committed In Heaven, Just Like The Devil, It Inhabitants Would Also Have The Same Freewill, That Is The Same Reason Given By The Bible As Why The Earth Is In A Mess.

Why Does God Surround Himself With Many Servants And Body Guards? I Thought He Was Everywhere? Yet, He Is On A Throne? That Is, He Is Restricted To A Place? I Thought He Was A Spirit? The Throne Must Be Invisible Too Right?

And The 24 Elders, Did You Ever Stop, Think Or Ask Why They Are Called Elders? I Suppose, They Are Probably Older Than God Or Some Sort Of Advisers, Thought God Was All-knowing?

But, How The Hell Did You Come To Believe All These Tales That Do Not Add Up Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Roycemadeit(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Incrizz:
Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "there is no GOD".

Allow me to throw more light... grin

The fool has said in his heart that there is a God and just one God.

I know his name I know his mind and his plans for me. I know where we came from and what happens after we die. I know if I merely believe in God I shall live forever in Heaven. And all I have to do is pray to this God and all my wishes will come true.

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wow....
There are lot of basic things you do not even understand yet.

And you ask your questions not in humility, to actually know but because this is all about war and competition to you. It seems like it's all about winning an argument to you
No matter what truth of the Bible is exposed you, you may always want to tear it down with an argument, not because you are truly seeking to fear GOD The LORD but because of the carnal mind which will always be at enmity with GOD; the flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh.

You assumed that the Elders are probably older than GOD??
Why not assume instead that if "Elder" means old, then GOD must be a very senior PERSON?
And then accord GOD respect?

It is your mindset, it is tilted towards evil, to defend the evil, to make a case for evil rather than for righteousness.
Haven't you heard that GOD is the Ancient of Days?

And haven't you read in your Bible, that "youngest person shall be a hundred years old"?
To understand Scriptures, you must ask The Holy Spirit to teach you. Do use the knowledge you gain from schools.

With GOD a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day

There is no "old" in Heaven.

In JESUS name, be free and saved by The Blood of JESUS and The Word of GOD if you desire it

@Roycemadeit
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Roycemadeit(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Incrizz:
Wow...
There are a lot of basic things you do not even understand yet.

And you ask your questions not in humility, to know but because this is all about war and competition to you. It seems like it's all about winning an argument to you
No matter what truth of the Bible is exposed you, you may always want to tear it down with an argument, not because you are truly seeking to fear GOD The LORD but because of the carnal mind which will always be at enmity with GOD; the flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh.

You assumed that the Elders are probably older than GOD??
Why not assume instead that if "Elder" means old, then GOD must be a very senior PERSON?
And then accord GOD respect?

It is your mindset, it is tilted towards evil, to defend the evil, to make a case for evil rather than for righteousness.
Haven't you heard that GOD is the Ancient of Days?

And haven't you read in your Bible, that "the youngest person shall be a hundred years old"?
To understand the Scriptures, you must ask The Holy Spirit to teach you. Do use the knowledge you gain from schools.

With GOD a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day

There is no "old" in Heaven.

In JESUS name, be free and saved by The Blood of JESUS and The Word of GOD if you desire it

@Roycemadeit

How my previous comment transfigured to an argument I fail to understand.

What I stated and asked were not outside the bible, they were simply comparisons between what a part says against what another says, some of which you selected and rephrased.

I am not defending evil just as God is not against evil, it is even in the Bible that he does evil and good and that it is from him everything emanates. So, saying I am tilted to defending evil, throws it out there that you need more quiet time to misunderstand this book of contradictions.

Asking questions based on my canal mind can't be wrong, for I am comparing the Bible and the reality we all live in. Now, if the Bible doesn't make sense when compared with reality it should be disregarded. But of course, the Holy Spirit would have to come and explain the so-called word of God, because the word of God could not be as clear as a mathematics textbook. One would have thought the word of God to be the easiest book to grasp. But, who is to blame for one's inability to understand the bible? The Holy Spirit or Canal mind?

The number of years here... Hmmm
Let me ask you, are you aware that the calendar we are using today was commissioned in the 17th century. The number of years would mean something else since the calendar they used was a different one.

What makes you think you will be saved when Jesus' Father did not only fail to save innocent children but also preserved the life of the devil against that of his son... More so, God does whatever he chooses, you may be the worst sinner but you might be the elect.

Go on, meditate on the word... Hopefully, you would dump it when you engage your mind with what is written and ignore the picture pastors draw from the altar.

@Incrizz

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Valkrie: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Incrizz:
The devil is already defeated by the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST.

Even when there was war in Heaven, was it GOD that fought with the devil?
No, the devil was just too small to contest with GOD.

It was his fellow Angels that fought him.
And Scripture records that Angel Michael defeated him and flung him out of Heaven.
There was was no place for him the devil.

You fight with your mate and beat a child.

Do you know how the devil is going to be destroyed when JESUS returns?

By the brightness of HIS coming!!

Scripture says when JESUS appears in HIS glory, the Sun will be ashamed.

Be wise.

If the devil is truly defeated why then you guys always run to your church and god of men for prayers from attack by the same imaginary defeated devil...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Niflheim(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who told you that god is in command in the first place?
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Valkrie:

If the devil is truly defeated why then you guys always run to your church and god of men for prayers from attack by the same imaginary defeated devil...?
This question doesn't also seem in line with Bible understanding.

Take a stand in The LORD and bind the devil in JESUS name.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2021
The devil is always asking doubtful questions,
"Did GOD say, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
That was the very question he asked Eve.

For he is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour, don't give him audience.

For without faith it is impossible to please GOD.
Faith is of GOD, doubt is not of GOD.
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Nahum 1:7
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.”
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Valkrie: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Incrizz:

This question doesn't also seem in line with Bible understanding.

Take a stand in The LORD and bind the devil in JESUS name.

What's the point of binding the devil that is already defeated by the said Jesus...?

Can you fall a man that is already on the ground?
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Roycemadeit:

What makes you think you will be saved when Jesus' Father did not only fail to save innocent children but also preserved the life of the devil against that of his son... More so, God does whatever he chooses, you may be the worst sinner but you might be the elect.

That's a good one. One has to wonder why the god himself values keeping his enemy alive over killing his own son as a sacrifice to his own ends. What kind of fùcked up thinking leads to that kind of resolution?

1 Like

Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
When JESUS died on the cross,

HE went into the region of the whole horde of the enemy, and single handedly defeated them all.

Did you hear HE went into death with the armies of Angels in Heaven? HE went alone.
HE even told them that all HE needs to finish ask, and the Angels in Heaven will come defending HIM, but then, how would the Salvation of the souls of men be achieved. HE had a cup HE must drink, and HE drank it. HE died and she'd HIS blood for the whole world. As many as believe in HIM, HE gives power to be Sons of GOD

HE alone, defeated them all and made a public show of them

That is THE JESUS THAT CAME IM FLESH, not in the power of HIS glory in Heaven I

Scripture records that HE collected the keys of death from him who had it.

JESUS now holds the keys of death and life and HE give life to whomever ask HIM.

You don't need to die.
Come to JESUS today and save your soul
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Valkrie:

What's the point of binding the devil that is already defeated by the said Jesus...?

Can you fall a man that is already on the ground?

Because the devil is defeated. We resist him in JESUS name and he flees.

We bind his demons and destroy his works and manipulation against our lives in JESUS name.

Praise GOD.

We win in JESUS name.

Amen?
Re: Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD?? by Incrizz(f): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
This time around, not only The Angels in Heaven will surround GOD's throne.

The millions upon millions of the souls of men saved by The Precious Bood of JESUS will surround GOD too in HIS power and glory.

Praise GOD.

JESUS is coming back again.
Not as a LAMB this time, But as LORD.
In the brightness of HIS glory.

A failure to make a choice is already a choice made.

Repent for The Kingdom of GOD is at hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of The World Sequence Of Events. / "theory" Of Evolution / What's Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.