Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? (2528 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Yungspitta(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
May God never test our faith with this kind pikin oooo.
Even the mother sev no fit look her own pikin.
If na you be father or mother of this special pikin , wetin you go do?

If na me be the father, make I no lie I go japa niiii

@Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hahahahahahaaha grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Aboks(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
na wa o

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by InfernoNig: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
I know she didn't give birth to the boy like that. It could be caused by medications giving to be baby after birth and now deformity.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by kestolove95(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
I will tell the doctor to inject him immediately, cause even the baby is really suffering. .

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Yungspitta(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bad guy grin , what if the pikin na future president
kestolove95:
I will tell the doctor to inject him immediately, cause even the baby is really suffering. .
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by kestolove95(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yungspitta:
I know want this kind future president. ..real life is different from what u see on ur tv screen, na movie that one dey happen

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by slimjohn2k5: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is no serious issue if they have money. Doctor will just drain the brain of excess fluid

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wait fess! How that pikin take wear that cloth?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by ThuGGeR147: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Capital letter R. U. N (Japa)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by ThuGGeR147: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2021
That head is too heavy for the future!... angry
Yungspitta:

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by highbee02: 2:50am On Aug 29, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
This is no serious issue if they have money. Doctor will just drain the brain of excess fluid

Hydrocephalus

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by palsenator(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2021
InfernoNig:
I know she didn't give birth to the boy like that. It could be caused by medications giving to be baby after birth and now deformity.

Be knowledgeable enough to know that the condition is congenital... Go and find the full story.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by InfernoNig: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2021
palsenator:

Be knowledgeable enough to know that the condition is congenital... Go and find the full story.

Please share me the link
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by SUPERPACK: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Hydrocephalus, or “water on the brain,” is a condition associated with a buildup of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in or around the brain. If left untreated, this can lead to brain tissue stretching, significantly affecting your child's growth and development. The only intervention is a fluid draining brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by palsenator(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
InfernoNig:

Please share me the link

Honestly I can't remember but it is here on nairaland. U can use Google to check but put nairaland as part of the search words so it can bring it from nairaland...

The father called the baby bad names and even abandoned them. The condition is from birth but I felt if the woman had gone for proper medical checkup during pregnancy and with scans , maybe the baby won't be going through this pain.. There is a lot of pressure on his brain and it could be excruciating...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Thurmieee: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Omo ma fi ori e Jun oshe ni

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Yungspitta(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ori triangle grin grin grin
Thurmieee:
Omo ma fi ori e Jun oshe ni
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Yungspitta(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
The clothe Na elastic grin
NiklauseFred:
Wait fess! How that pikin take wear that cloth?
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by superCleanworks(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
this still looks surreal to me.
the mother would be feeling so unfortunate.

as a woman, can you breastfeed this baby?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Yungspitta(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Give breast to alien bawo
superCleanworks:
this still looks surreal to me.
the mother would be feeling so unfortunate.

as a woman, can you breastfeed this baby?
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by InfernoNig: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
palsenator:

Honestly I can't remember but it is here on nairaland. U can use Google to check but put nairaland as part of the search words so it can bring it from nairaland...

The father called the baby bad names and even abandoned them. The condition is from birth but I felt if the woman had gone for proper medical checkup during pregnancy and with scans , maybe the baby won't be going through this pain.. There is a lot of pressure on his brain and it could be excruciating...

Ok
Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Pious101: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think what we should be asking is what could possibly cause this

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by x123xlolls(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Its a medical condition called:
HydroEximEzymesChloro-BuharismSyndrom Infection

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Caramia2020(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's called mercy death, dat is wat d child need in order to avoid unusual frustration in future.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by mightyhaze: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hydrocephalus

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by comfortation(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2021
I will always thank God allmighty . but I think he should be an alien.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? by NaijaCover(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Oh My God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hop In Please / Old People Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten And Burnt To Death. Viewers Discretion. / Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.