Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 (16402 Views)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by bigdammyj: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Chinehz(f): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Johnnoo:
One day this nation will rise up and say "Enough is Enough"
When
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by aliyuthayo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gbenga Olawepo will say anything just to be popular.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by topoftheworld(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
proxillin:
Those assasins did a shaby job. God punish them for missing their target.

You are part of our problems.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga no kill me with laughter here jor
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by GABRIEL6036: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God you are alive to revealed this, dead cannot. You still need to sit tight and watch your six.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by davekata: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nigeria jagajaga

Abeg no quote the entire story next time, especially if e long.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by bilms(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Xammie001(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Olawepo Hashim the man filled with Wisdom
I Love his style big time
bilms:
*How i escape multiple assasination attempt in Kwara and driven into exile in 2007- Olawepo Hashim*

https://tribuneonlineng.com/our-memo-that-shaped-1998-transition-to-democracy-olawepo-hashim/
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Tzar(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Go and sit down! Two-faced clown. Your greedy ambition has given you up!
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
If those akobonfole you are talking about decamp back to APC now you will keep kwayet again why did it take you 14 years to come out and talk, dpp man double faced politician
Wait first which state are u claiming kebbi or kwara let's know

Came back to incorporate a third name to his name grin grin grin who knows you by that name back then
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by BabbanBura(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
davekata:

Abeg no quote the entire story next time, especially if e long.

Taken care of, tnx.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by sonsomegrigbo: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
bilms:
*How i escape multiple assasination attempt in Kwara and driven into exile in 2007- Olawepo Hashim*

https://tribuneonlineng.com/our-memo-that-shaped-1998-transition-to-democracy-olawepo-hashim/

This guy with Olawepo Hashim posts...

What do you really want? I guess your own share of our yam abi?

Funny enough for you, your boss joined the most hated party in the world in desperate attempts to clinch power....

Ok oooo
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by bilms(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by 0dav2(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its because of our hypocrisy that's why things are not moving on fine in this country. The day Christians see Muslims as brothers & Muslims see Christians as brothers that's when this country moves ahead.
and it's a parallel line especially from the Muslims what do we do
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Fortune118005(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Oh Lord, let your will be done in this nation in the name of JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Karlosorji(m): 2:51am On Aug 30, 2021
CXLVII:

Dump religion and start being realistic.

If you take religion away from Nigerians, they will start thinking straight and will only be left with realistic approach to situations.

This will also give God the chance to rest. We ask too much even after been endowed with brains in our skull
You are not being realistic if you think Nigerians can take away religion
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by zoedew: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Where did you find the money to do all you do? Earned through your career as a policeman? We are not impressed by the wristwatch.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by bilms(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
cool
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by amc: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Playing to the gallery. Nobody knows this guy but he keeps on trying to get into the news, First he decamps to APC and then this story. He better go and find a proper job before it is too late.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by Lugianostar(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
What a narrow escape from proving a point?

This people no get joy?

Allow them be as faith is well rooted .
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by TijaniAbu: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gbenga Olawepo Hashim still telling lies since 2003
Re: Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 by bilms(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Are you okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Sani Yerima Declares For President / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.