Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share (28420 Views)

Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Has Anyone Ever Help You Out Before Because You Use Your Dialect / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Just as the subject above..
Ever help someone and you end-up landing into trouble?...

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Tokskob2008: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmm, the country is very tough right now so whenever I'm on the street and I hear a stranger say "excuse me brother I need your help" I increase my speed and pace without even flinching, before someone I don't know from anywhere put me in trouble or even pick my pocket.

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Shedrack777: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2021
2 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Shedrack777:
2 times
Care to share ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Na so u ur destiny helper go pass u by
Help u if can, if u cant let the person knw u dnt have.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MufasaLion: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience

Damn! That was crazy.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2021
A friend called and was looking for a place to stay, I accepted because she was a lively and friendly person with a good personality but she never told me she had asthma, she invited her boyfriend when I wasn't around and in the process of their escapades, she was gasping for air and the guy had no idea what to do, he called me and I had to rush to get back home, it was hell that day because she nearly lost her life, we had to rush her to the hospital before she could be revived, I was so incensed but I thank God she survived if not It would have been a different story

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Skyfornia(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Mine was someone I helped get job in my organization, he started ganging up against me. But at last his butt was kicked out

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Help if you can. If you keep turning blind eyes to everyone passing by because you think everyone is bad one day, the good one will pass without you knowing.

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn! That was crazy.
Honestlly

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Lalasticlala you don enter one chance before?

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Xenry: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Mehn, I always mind my business now, especially on the street, because any small thing could be a set-up.
Well, for me, I have stopped lending people more than I can afford to lose.
There was a time I lend someone money, money that I couldn't afford to lose, and he refused to pay back, it pained me shaaa. But after that, I learned my lesson — never to give what you can't afford to lose.
So, If I'm to lend you money now, I will give you what I can afford to lose. So that, if you refuse to pay back, I will cut off both you and the money, and won't feel the pain of losing the money because I was prepared to lose it.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by b3llo(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Y'all know how girls behave once in JSS 1. I once delivered a love letter that landed me in trouble n was accused of writing it even though the writers name was clearly n boldly written on it. Na so I suffer am alone.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by JOACHINpedro: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
★★★★★Summary★★★★
He stole my most cherished stuffs and ran away.
But since God hasn't stopped blessing me through people, I won't stop blessing people because of God.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Mutemenot(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
angry
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share your experience
I helped General Buhari to become the President by voting for him. Now see the trouble I've landed.

I have to change my cream due to cost.
Garri a paint container is now N1600.
Rice that used to be N1400 is now N2200.

Beans that was N700 is now N2500.

Come 2023 if no woman contest, I will burn my PVC.

Men have proven to be vision-less

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by 2times2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yea

Under no condition should you borrow anyone your earpiece angry

53 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Oluwapresley(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Came here to read comments. May God not let us see evil.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MrMcJay(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

373 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Onyi22(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
If is start sharing my own story, I won't be able to finished until tomorrow, so let me just keep shut before Nairalanders will come after me grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by WibusJaga: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
It happened sometime in 2015. I helped a retired army officer become President with my vote but see the trouble it has landed me. Not only me but the entire country. cry

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by luxs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Slpt ma room and swept my phone

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by mbak(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Calicoe:
I was trying to help one hair dresser put on her generator that has refused to start after numerous attempts by her. I drew it 1,2,3, the 4th attempt, na so rope cut.

26 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by DarkCaesar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oooo
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Fidelismaria: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Y

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Mykelslim: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
E plenty. One abi two I go talk
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Savageman: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Issorite
Blowing my weed. I can't remember anything now, I know say na only kpekus go land me for trouble

I movvveeeee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Beesluv: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Loll

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.