Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) (28438 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2021
This snake was killed in an Uncompleted Building beside my house.

I was checking something in my backyard when I saw this long creature trying to swallow an egg in the building.

I quickly grabbed a stick and killed the Snake.

Please what's the species of the Snake and is it venomous?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
It looks like a cobra because it shows me that head. grin
Thank God it didn’t give you that head lipsrsealed

You would have been moaning agonizingly like this;
Oh lala a
Ush Lala la la lala
Ahh Lalalala la lala
Yee Lalasticla la la la o
Hum Lalasticlala la la la la e

And the snake will be so good at that, the bra in it’s name, cobra, has said it all
“Snake wey get bra go sabi give head”

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you my dear sister.
you are welcome bro

6 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by ThePrincipal: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Something is telling me that Lala is in touch with the op to discuss how they will arrange the proceeds of your bravery...

If it was swallowing eggs, na cobra, or sebe, as my Yoruba people will call it.

Anyhow is a how, Shebi, the pepper-soup go reach my side?

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Something is telling me that Lala is in touch with the op to discuss how they will arrange the proceeds of your bravery...

If it was swallowing eggs, na cobra, or sebe, as my Yoruba people will call it.

Anyhow is a how, Shebi, the pepper-soup go reach my side?
OP say the snake dey give head
You talk say e dey swallow

Which kind IndecentStar snake be that?
I tire for the snake o
Little wonder e dey fresh

7 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Anter: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
You come pose with the snake.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
God will judge you for killing the poor innocent creature.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
When we dey pose with live snake, person dey pose with dead snake and feeling like a hero.

Mtcheeew
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Nairaland and snake topics sha.. lipsrsealed

But op, you hard oh....see as you scatter the little innocent snake like when some angry Nigerians meet buharry one-on-one
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by englishmart(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Wahala be like front-page, e no dey carry eye see snakes
Btw if you didn't go inside the uncompleted building to smoke wisdom grass, what else?

#bantilosha

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Newbreed2018: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Killer of snake. well-done sir

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
grin
Well, you can say this is becoming dry... Nonetheless it keeps cracking Lalastic ribs, i dont know why sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021

This small snake is what u want lala to move to FP??..

And lala didn't disappoint..
Phew!!

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Always snakes post every week. angry
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
LAl LA sees woooooo grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by PHPdeveloper200: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol. Snakes are endangered species in hunger infested Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Splendor4(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
this snake don't worth the killing.. in short why is this even on FP
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Rickcutie(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2021
good one.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Na wa
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by ictjobber: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Murderer
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Jayrow08: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Abeg make Una help rain curses to this phone theft her name na Lovette, here is her number
0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065 and pics

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.