Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (77060 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lightorder: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Your first post telling me who's more Muslim shows how senseless, foolish and imbecilic you are.
Your hypocrisy in a religion full of lies, manipulation and stupîdity is not unnoticed.

Christainity has done worse to humanity than all of the other religions put together. Just because you fools tries to play the hypocrisy card now doesn't make you better.

99% of all the colonial slave masters were christains.

Adolf Hitler was a christain

The crusaders were christains

Many of all the gay bishops, ritualists and pedophilè so-called men of god today are christains.
So, don't ever in your miserable life try to portray yourself in the light of someone better. You don't have any moral pedigree to do that.
Now go to hell and don't ever quote me again.
Animal , I don’t need to read the long stupidity you put in writing . I know who to blame
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Perfectbeing(m): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Does that mean every rich Moslem is a leader?? Cos I've seen rich Moslems (and their kids) that are not leaders doing the things that Hisbash are against.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Karlosorji(m): 4:26am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?
because your backwardness is affecting Christians in the north. What nonsense
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Decide2rise: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2021
naija4life247:
MAD idiots.

Person dey even shame to tell person say I be Muslim.

Useless goats.

I will not leave Islam because of the numerous idiots in the Religion. They are not my business, my business is the Quran.
The earlier you rediscover your self and leave Islam the better for you. There's nothing meaningful in Islam. Killing and terrorism are their trade mark

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Ovamboland(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why would there be a hisbah police when we already have the Nigerian police..

And this guys go into federal institutions to apprehend non Muslims.. breach the right of non Muslims.. funny thing is they operate under the existence of a Federal law.. so how does the rule or supremacy of law come in play

Nigeria is a joke

If that is the case.. Christians, atheists, sango worshippers, amadioha worshippers and the rest should set up their own police arm

Why has nobody ever sued hisbah to court for violating those excesses or even challenge their very existence? People just complain here and there about abuses and end it there.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Ghostman29(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Confused people..
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by nnamdi640: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Hypocrisy of the highest level. I just pity the poor ones practicing this religion. Imagine a religion that cover up the richer ones and suppress the poor ones. I rather be a traditional worshipper than to join this type of religion.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2021
mbahdi:
So all d wealthy people are now leaders to u?naija una dun see am.cover ur face if u no get money

Wetin concern me? I be mudslime?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Karlosorji:
because your backwardness is affecting Christians in the north. What nonsense

How are Muslims affecting you?

Why not say your God didn't answer your prayers so you decided to blame others for your predicaments.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
raymexx:

Because we share the same country with cows like you

Look for the cows in your family. I ain't no cow!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2021
archipelago:
Antichristian, it concerns Christian's because your Hishah are arresting Christian's and trying them under Islamic laws. Should it be so?

What %age of Christians have they arrested? Do give us facts and figures.

The law of the those land is Shar'iah. So they should obey the law as it concerns them.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2021
mushystuff:

The damned idiots arrest Christians and so they are rightly concerned! Is it not a Christian barber that was arrested for giving 'unislamic' haircuts to his customers? According to the op, he's currently been arrainged and is remanded in custody!

Is it not Christians whose alcoholic beverages and businesses are destroyed by hisbah in the name of banning alcohol? Are Christians not affected by their useless directive that no boutique owner should use mannequins to display their wares?

Some of you need to learn to be objective.

Are there Muslims who do same that were not arrested? The law is the same even if you don't like it. That's their law in that state.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Tvoice:

Ur sense don loss abeg go look for am , plz compare ur comment to others , abeg shey na ur blokos u take dey tink nii , I sorry for who no sorry for you .

Of cos we can't all think the same way! Who in your family dey use blokos they think? If none, then don't repeat that again.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Jolite:
They are pained because it affects them with the animal law called the sharia law, hisbah laws. So you haven't treated your myopic problem till now?

Whether you like it or not. The Shar'ah law is their law over there. They have no power than to obey it. I have no P. Na you get P.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2021
ajl:

I am not responding to your comment because I am a christian. In fact, I am a traditionalist. Did you say Jesus did not interfere in the politics of his time despite the ills? If that's what you say, then you are not educated enough to make that comment because many of Jesus words in his days targeted the people in high places including religious leaders. In fact, it was Jesus that says "give onto Cesar what is Cesar's". People intentionally asked him questions about rulers or people in high places with the intention to get him into trouble but he always shocked them with his responses. The problem with most Africans, especially Nigerians, is that people are blind followers of religion. They simply categorize themselves as this or that because either that's what they are born into, or what their community or family belong to, or it's just a fad. It's too sad that people don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Compare Jesus to Muhammad , Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon. You should get what I meant by Jesus was not involved in politics. He only spent about three years....
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2021
fineberry:
just listen to yourself, are Christian in the north not suffering from your (Islam) doctrines.

Nigeria is one lawless state where the rich are semi gods, too bad, no wonder we remain back

The law shouldn't respect anybody. That's the mistake in Nigeria.

Christians should conform themselves to the prevailing law like Jesus did. He never fought the law of the land during his time.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Snowx:

Getat!! Religious bigot
Hypocrisy is ur religion

And what is your own religion?

In one mouth you support Muslims ladies removing Hijab because they want to attend a Government funded supposedly Christian school.

But in the north Christians should be left to disobey the state Shar'ah law!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
talk na

Wetin make I yan?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mushystuff: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Are there Muslims who do same that were not arrested? The law is the same even if you don't like it. That's their law in that state.

It is supposed to be applicable to Muslims only who willingly/personally subscribe to sharia because religion is personal and not supposed to be a government agenda or policy drive. As far as no crime known to federal/state civil/common law is concerned, no one should formulate crimes or offences and harass or punish citizens/residents over same.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2021
mushystuff:

It is supposed to be applicable to Muslims only who willingly/personally subscribe to sharia because religion is personal and not supposed to be a government agenda or policy drive. As far as no crime known to federal/state civil/common law is concerned, no one should formulate crimes or offences and harass or punish citizens/residents over same.

As far as no crime known to federal/state civil/common and Shar'iah law is concerned, no one should formulate crimes or offences and harass or punish citizens/residents over same.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mushystuff: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

As far as no crime known to federal/state civil/common and Shar'iah law is concerned, no one should formulate crimes or offences and harass or punish citizens/residents over same.

Sharia should not applicable to non-Muslims! It is a religious law and not binding on persons not of muslim faith
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Bankyshinani(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Oloriburuku set of people.... Na this kind set of people dey make people blast islam
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Elbinawi: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
We only arrest poor people because Islam frowns at public criticism of leaders - Kano Hisbah.

I replied:

This is not the Islam sent to Prophet Muhammad (sa). The is the evil ideology of Wahhabism that is sponsored by the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime.

The AlSaud dynasty ruling Saudi Arabia is extremely corrupt, that is why they are promoting this fraudulent narrative.

In Islam, leaders should be exemplary and accountable to the citizens. Corrupt leaders must be rejected and condemned.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AntiChristian: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushystuff:

Sharia should not applicable to non-Muslims! It is a religious law and not binding on persons not of muslim faith

It would be applicable as there's no way it will work like that. You can't sell Alcohol for instance and claim you're a Christian. Of cos, your are encouraging prohibited substance over there!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Joweey(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
"The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truths of little men." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Tvoice: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=105312585]

Of cos we can't all think the same way! Who in your family dey use blokos they think? If none, then don't repeat that

I pity ur fofoolishness, abeg come make I use u exchange recharge , den use am call wrong number
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by dontbothermuch: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Well, it's the poor & not the rich that stone & burn innocent christians to death for blasphemy. So I think it's balanced
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Richwallet: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
leetylee:
There's no difference between this religion and kirikiri

Black Muslims do not represent Prophet Muhammad and this hypocrisy goes back to the Moors.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Richwallet: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Trumann:
No wonder senior Muslims were dancing soapy when Naira Marley was singing at Yusuf's wedding.
No wonder the owners of Islam in Saudi invited Nicki Minaj to come shake ass for the Mullahs in Mecca.
Islam and hypocrisy is like Buhari and expressing shock.

grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by soke02(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
that means u are not operating Sharia law's, because Sharia law's has know preference for anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.