Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West (42786 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Lightorder: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
ma gbekele awon agba yen

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
LibertyRep:
Nigeria could still be rescued after all.

All it takes is for Buhari to realise his mistakes, accept his failures and genuinely begin to make serious attempts towards redirecting the ship of the country.

Such a meeting should be extended to every aggrieved region of the country.

The best thing for him is to resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Amumaigwe: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
LibertyRep:

All it takes is for Buhari to realise his mistakes, accept his failures and genuinely begin to make serious attempts towards redirecting the ship of the country.

And you think Buhari will ever make such a move? Very empty but conceited barrell. He will rather die than directly make any move that suggests he is sorry.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Eriokanmi: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Jakande family kee you there Edo man undecided
See this one. I'm not ashamed to call myself edo and lagos guy, unlike many of you who came from nowhere to claim our place. Where I can place my feet on in Lagos, I doubt if you can. My dad is edo, oh yes and am not ashamed of that, while my mum is lagosian. I was born here, schooled here even got the lagos state bursary in my undergraduate days. The day your mentor from iragbiji in person of tinubu came to visit pa jakande House a few months ago, I dey there. He walked past me, Bar. Muirs Banire was also there. He accompanied him. Tinubu greeted mum, even called her by her alias...sisi oge

When tinubu was governor. The one day governor boy appointed by him was my brother. Go find out. I can become whatever I want in lagos, including governor. As an Akoko-Edo boy, my surname is yoruba and am from the yoruba side of the state.

All you guys who claim and lie to be from lagos, we will place you where you belong. It won't be long. Watch out .
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by sukieboy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
LibertyRep:

Buhari no dey fear southwest. Na his Arab Islamic supremacists in KSA, Jordan, UAE that he is worried about. He must deliver Nigeria to them and through Nigeria, the whole of West Africa.

It's a grand plan and they are very sophisticated.

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Obamaofusa: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
naija1stnigar:
If we talk them go say make we shut up, see lame move by foolish northern oligarchs and south west leaders are bracing up for it, just the same way Edwin Clarke and other selfish leaders are harbouring evil for Niger deltans they have brought the same offer to selfish Yoruba leaders and all because they know how much they get from NPA and Lagos in general not to talk of Ogun that has been hijacked by northern industries, with this move, I will not be surprised if Yoruba youths starts going gaga for another northerner in the coming days. The day Yoruba's will have sense is the day heaven and earth becomes one.

May God remove your mumu.
Since 1960,Yorubas have always been in opposition.Even Obasanjo was brought by Igbos and Hausas just because they know he always goes against the development and well being of Yorubas.It is the Igbos that have always asslicked the Hausas,always associating with them politically,thinking they are mumu that they would overcome easily even killing their few educated leaders wanting to dominate Nigeria.The rest is history.The Hausas do them strong thing and they can never trust Igbos.It was only in 2015 since 1960 that Yorubas joined the central govt.It has always been Igbos and Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
executive12:

You are the one fooling yourself. Yoruba already had their turn for the Presidency. It's clearly the turn of the SE. Come 2023, if it does not go to the SE, it stays in the North.
The Fulani have given you guys a promise they know they can not keep just to get you guys to support the tribalist Buhari.
If you think the Fulani will hand over to a Southerner in 2023 (to undo all the evil done by Buhari), you are on a long thing. If Buhari hands over to a Southerner, how can he achieve his islamization and fulanization agendas.

It's the turn of the SE ba? Okay go and employ the most notorious kidnapper in your area to be your gateman then. See if even your own wife will stay in the house with you. Joker. You think it is about making empty threats?

Actions have consequences in life and no Igbo can be President of Nigeria in 2023 because Nigerians, especially Northerners, will not vote for that Igbo above a non-Igbo opposition.

The actions of Igbos themselves have made Igbos the least electable ethnic group in Nigeria. Other Nigerians dont trust you and do not want an Igbo as their most powerful leader.

That is the truth you guys dont want to face. No serious or ambitious Party can field an Igbo candidate because that Party will be committing electoral suicide and will lose woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by ceaser: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taqquiya is smelling strongly in this.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by GorillaApp(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Neither can the south survive without the North.
What is the benefit of the north? Tomatoes, beans and cow?
Lol. He holds the money determines the pace.
There are markets from cotonou and other west africsn countries lining up to sell to the south.
You can argue with your sense
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by FakeUnity: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oshigun:

It's the turn of the SE ba? Okay go and employ the most notorious kidnapper in your area to be your gateman then. See if even your own wife will stay in the house with you. Joker. You think it is about making empty threats?

Actions have consequences in life and no Igbo can be President of Nigeria in 2023 because Nigerians, especially Northerners, will not vote for that Igbo above a non-Igbo opposition.

The actions of Igbos themselves have made Igbos the least electable ethnic group in Nigeria. Other Nigerians dont trust you and do not want an Igbo as their most powerful leader.

That is the truth you guys dont want to face. No serious or ambitious Party can field an Igbo candidate because that Party will be committing electoral suicide and will lose woefully.

Shut your mouth and go and buy the fake promises the abokeys are trying to sell to your gullible ewedugerians as usual and let's see how 2023 goes.

Since you have decided to be eternally foolish, we'll find out how your yoruba skull can become president by taunting the East when the north is also interested in 2023. Baboons
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by REVOLUTION2018(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pacification indeed.... All na strategies. Animals in agbada!
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
LETS ALL BE HONEST COME 2023 APC AND PDP HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE PRESIDENCY WITH THE DAMAGE BOTH OF THEM HAVE CAUSED COME 2023 EITHER WE SEE A RADICAL POLITICAL POWER SHIFT AWAY FROM PDP OR APC OR LET THE COUNTRY JUST DISINTEGRATE

You people just love making empty threats when you do not have the power to do jackshite.

APC is 200% producing fhe 2023 President of Nigeria. It will be a landslide victory for them because virtually all Governors, Senators and other influential politicians will be in the APC by then and will use their power and finance to buy an easy victory for their Presidential candidate.

PDP is lousy in opposition. They don't have any formidable or principled titans in their ranks.

APC will squash them to win easily in 2023. Nothing you and "lazy" Nigerian youths can do about it.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by immortal2: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
God bless Ladoja and his generations. He showed himself to be a lover of his people. Governors of my region are all THIEVES who fear the Fulanis EFCC and ICPC. Common thieves and 419 they are. See the criminal in Abia Ssate with his state looking like a pig sty.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

Shut your mouth and go and buy the fake promises the abokeys are trying to sell to your gullible ewedugerians as usual and let's see how 2023 goes.

Since you have decided to be eternally foolish, we'll find out how your yoruba skull can become president by taunting the East when the north is also interested in 2023. Baboons

Lol. Frustrated IPOBians. Truth hurts ba? Rant all you want. Everyone has moved beyond your worthless chest-beating because it is now obvious that empty noise, futile blackmail and impotent threats is all Igbos are capable of.

You will all make noise and threats in the open while your treacherous and grossly unprincipled leaders remain the biggest sellouts in Nigeria who go at night to lick "aboki" azzes and throw you lot under the bus for their private ambitions and pockets.

The Yorubas deserve their profile in Nigeria today and so too you Igbos. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by vineyardfarms: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
•Meet Yoruba leaders on way forward

https://tribuneonlineng.com/buharis-men-move-to-pacify-south-west/

pacify what?? The country mr Buhari has ruined, turn to the world hdqts of poverty, hunger, insecurity, borrow borrow -and a begger nation -nothing to show for it, continuing to print trilions to meet monthly allocation- worrisome and troubling. Handling the south with iron hands while pamparing murderous evil satanic herders and jihadist with full PROTECTION FOR THEM TO COMMIT MORE EVIL. HAS IS EYES CLEAR NOW?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by femijay8271(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
dragunov:

Look at you. Who among the SW leaders do you see pandering to Buhari? Apart from Wike, is it not a known fact that leaders in both SS and SE always frequent Abuja to snuggle under Buhari? Have they not been doing everything within their power to curry Bubu's favour? Are they not the ones betraying their people and allowing security agencies to come and kill them? Now you're trying to deflect everything on SW and you have the audacity to call the SW the weakest link. Shior!

U dey mind ham?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by ThatFairGuy1: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm not fighting you my Edo brother. cheesy You're still Yoruba accepted. Akoko Edo people are one of the Yorubas designated in Edo State

But how do you know where I am from to have concluded in placing me where I belong grin
Eriokanmi:
See this one. I'm not ashamed to call myself edo and lagos guy, unlike many of you who came from nowhere to claim our place. Where I can place my feet on in Lagos, I doubt if you can. My dad is edo, oh yes and am not ashamed of that, while my mum is lagosian. I was born here, schooled here even got the lagos state bursary in my undergraduate days. The day your mentor from iragbiji in person of tinubu came to visit pa jakande House a few months ago, I dey there. He walked past me, Bar. Muirs Banire was also there. He accompanied him. Tinubu greeted mum, even called her by her alias...sisi oge

When tinubu was governor. The one day governor boy appointed by him was my brother. Go find out. I can become whatever I want in lagos, including governor. As an Akoko-Edo boy, my surname is yoruba and am from the yoruba side of the state.

All you guys who claim and lie to be from lagos, we will place you where you belong. It won't be long. Watch out .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Tonim(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
nisai:
Yeah, you guessed right.

Soyinka caused this. He opened Buhari's eyes to the handwriting on the wall through his recent interview about being in talks with the UN on how to seize a part of Nigeria.

I told the Northerner that you quoted on that particular thread yesterday that the South West has a game plan and it's playing out already.

See let's forget Igboho, like Igbo leaders unanimously agreed on Biafra in 1967, if our leaders want a separate Yoruba Nation from Nigeria today, we will get it. We only need dead end pretext and necessity to swing them into action. Once their hands are tied, no significant dissenting voice anymore.

I agree. Very well stated wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Ovamboland(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Komu1048:
Imagine, these people should do the right thing abeg. All this visiting na for their pocket, they don’t care for the masses, a derica of beans is now 600 naira.

The same useless north is the one growing this beans? And you must pay them whatever they ask for their beans
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Tonim(f): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingspin:
Simply put it Buhari want to deceive South West.
He is not ready to solve the country's problem.

Even a 10 year old child can see this grin
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Tonim(f): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:

No yoruba is going to deny you; Akoko-Edo is an extension of us yorubas; we are all family. You don't have to overreact wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Arabaincubus: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's good to know that they are afraid in the North. They are just symbolically as big as one Kobo - that old big-for-nothing and useless Nigerian coin.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Obamaofusa: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

I know their stock in trade. Afonjas

Says a not thinkng Osu.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by MOJ584(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
I've read through numerous comments to see if anyone can pin down the mission of the men from the Caliphate to the West but no one has actually nailed it properly!

The Southerners pride themselves as more educated but the Normads up North have enormous mastery of DECEIT!!!

They south will still fall to them again despite the overwhelming signs that the union isn't working and ought to me dissolved immediately to save lives

Surely, the disintegration of Nigeria will not only save millions of lives but will also reduce the power of Satan on earth by 50%!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by OwenJesse27(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Neither can the south survive without the North.

D North are d once begging for one Nigerian why?
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by omojeesu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Deception
Don't put your hope on them all
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Jackson105: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
humilitypays:
And funny enough they will still buy the Southwest as usual with this last minute peace trade.

They know they dare not step their bloody stinking Allahu akhbar foot on Southeast because ESN will storm wherever they gathered and set them all ablaze to the cheering of Southeast youths.

So their best bet remains gullible, corruptible and feeble minded Southwest desperate for presidency at all cost and even when they get the presidency, fear and cowardice wont let them have the guts to revenge on these Northern terrorists.

Southwest are just too weak and indecisive, they are the weakest link in the south through which these Northern Jihadists play with the south angry

You desperately need brain, SW is the weakest, yet they are the one leading, conveying meetings to ban open grazing, while your useless and hopeless governors like Umahi, Uzodinma and Obiano are savaging it, you need a resounding slap to reset your brain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by FakeUnity: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Frustrated IPOBians. Truth hurts ba? Rant all you want. Everyone has moved beyond your worthless chest-beating because it is now obvious that empty noise, futile blackmail and impotent threats is all Igbos are capable of.

You will all make noise and threats in the open while your trwcherous and grossly unprincipled leaders rwmain the biggest sellouts in Nigeria who go at night to lick "aboki" azzes and throw you lot under the bus for their private ambitions and pockets. The Yorubas deserve their profile in Nigeria today and so too you Igbos. cool

Many of you yorubas have become career lamentationists in the recent months due to your lack of foresight in 2015. 2023 will still make the remaining cantankerous sai baba buffoons amongst you shocked.
grin

Even though majority of the East is now apathetic to the hopelessness of the nigerian state, it is not to your gains, if the East sits at home during the 2023 elections, and yoruba voters face the mass almajiri child voters (which you supported in 2015) you will still LOSE RESOUNDINGLY because the north is very much interested in 2023. They know you are coming to pay them back with nepotism and fill everywhere with only yoruba appointees as VP Osinbade did when he appointed only yorubas into the VP's office.

Bottomline is, your chances are not brighter than the Igbo you are itching to mock and taunt.

A finger eaten up by leprosy cannot point anywhere in mockery. Go figure.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by naija1stnigar(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Obamaofusa:

May God remove your mumu.
Since 1960,Yorubas have always been in opposition.Even Obasanjo was brought by Igbos and Hausas just because they know he always goes against the development and well being of Yorubas.It is the Igbos that have always asslicked the Hausas,always associating with them politically,thinking they are mumu that they would overcome easily even killing their few educated leaders wanting to dominate Nigeria.The rest is history.The Hausas do them strong thing and they can never trust Igbos.It was only in 2015 since 1960 that Yorubas joined the central govt.It has always been Igbos and Hausas.

it has always been Igbos and Hausa's running government since 1960 yet they opted to leave Nigeria and they fought a war that claimed millions of lives and destroyed properties worth billions abi? Or how many president high ranked leader have they produced in the nations history? They all have seen the future and predicted what the north and buhari was capable of doing you called them barking dogs now are you not feeling the heat now in the south west, same reason why awolowo chose to fight against igbos thinking that will earn him the presidential slot, he brought the idea of building and relocation of Nigeria's capital from Lagos to Abuja is the same selfish motive why tinubu chose to do everything for buhari in 2015 and yet it's fast becoming clear that it is mission impossible, instead of you to reason like a twenty first century youth you claiming history that never in any way existed just to justify your foolishness, just go back to re your reply and you will discover you need urgent brain replacement.
Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by Bluntemperor: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abdul05:
North cannot survive without the south west grin grin

Why and who cares!
They should just stop disturbing the peace in the land.One thing I know of the Yoruba people,you can't take away their Freedom that have been passed to their children through the Press the govt is fighting and in addition,they have smart memory of events!
What do the average Nigerians want from govt( State and Federal respectively)-
•24/7-light,
•good Infrastructural development
•Job for Millions of our Youths•
•Security of lives and Properties
•Freedom to express themselves, without harrasment by the Agents of the State!
Let the govt show the World the Statistics of job created since inceptions!
As solutions: What happens to our Textiles Industries,where over 10 Millions Youth would have been employed'!
What happens to Airlines establishment that would have generated Millions of job for the Youth- go to Ethiopia Country and ask how airline revenues is a priority!
No matter the parambulation this govt has embarked upon,they must be remembered for certain things and I can't just figured it out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West by smallsmall: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Its all DECEIT!
He keeps Sunday Igboho in Custody, even his Aides that were granted Bail by the Court, Buhari's DSS refused to obey the Court Order and release them, that is after killing Four of them in Cold Blood!

His Security are killing innocent Eatserners, he calls us names like 'Dot', 5%, 'treat them in language they understand' etc and he locks up MNK!
He unleashed Bororo Fulani from mali, Guinea, Niger Republic, etc on Southerners, killing our Men, stealing our land, raping and murdering our Women and girls, destroying our Farmlands and he is sending some accomplices to "discuss"?
What kind of DECEPTION is that?
His Fulani Herdsmen killed the daughter of Papa Fasunranti yet he has the guts to send people to discuss with him when the killers are still walking free?

God bless Ex. Gov. Ladoja and other Yoruba men that sent the fools back to their Evil Master in Aso Rock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.