Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari (354 Views)

Jos Genocide;in 2006 At 34, Isa Pantami Vowed To Be The "Commander" Of Jihadist / The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari by Natajo2021: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigeria maximum dictator is planning to shock the masses, what you have seen and heard is just a tip of the iceberg.
Buhari is going to confiscate all the funds held in domiciliary account nationwide by December 2021.
He is determined to wipe out the South East.
If you have been reading my posts, you probably have read the lists of Buhari incubating agendas some of which has been implemented.
You would recall that I did mention the intention of Buhari to sign a security pact with Russia. This was executed in the penultimate weeks .
The phase1 of the secret pact unanimously ceeded the Nigeria airspace, land and sea borders to Putin.
The next phase is procurement of nuclear weapons, this is currently ongoing.
Buhari and his team has decided to call US a bluff and are ready to destroy the previous military pact with the US.
The government is preparing for an arm uprise by the people of South East who are bent on self rule.
The decision to adopt the Russian pact was taken by Abubakar Malami, Monguno, and El-Rufai.
More news will be revealed in the coming days.
In reference to the brief mentioning of Fanikayode as a traitor in my last post you will hear more details in the coming days.
Stay tuned and read with understanding.
I remain yours.
Nataliel
Re: The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari by athaboi(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can you remove south east in that post if you want it to be meaningful
Re: The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari by Babaken(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
And he will fail.

(1) (Reply)

With Dollar At N530, Buhari Praises Emefiele's Patriotic Services To Nigeria / Why Can't Nigeria Politicians Do This Instead. / ‘there Will Soon Be No Woman In The Senate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.