Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall (40449 Views)

Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by karkel(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

What would it take to shovel a few metres of sand here and there.

However, recent events in Europe and US have shown that flooding could be a perennial issue.

But this Aba own is caused by menstrual pads and sheeting inside the gutter.
Baba where in Ibadan
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by VanuatuWycombe: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Dis one na federal road nah. Make una reason am nah grin grin grin

I was to join PZ Aba in 2016. The first thing I went to google na the PZ environment. Kia Kia I declined the offer.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Grgton:
you broke the rules too... .you quoted me with insult... Shameless Aba pig

Your last sentence is reffering to your mother not me .. grin grin grin grin

Unfortunate thing.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your last sentence is reffering to your mother not me .. grin grin grin grin

Unfortunate thing.
... fortunate pig. .
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Kellie069(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Their private parts will definitely be in deep mess lipsrsealed
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula is that u I just saw floating about in Africa's largest economyshocked? Like sh*t inside a toilet getting flushed grin grin grin Atleast we were looting on paved world-class roads and sidewalks with proper drainage - what the f*** is this in Abashocked? Nothing in that video looks nice, trolls - next time go try mock Togo and Benin, your mates - not mighty SA.

IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze come see what my eyes cannot unsee o - how our loud North African neighbours live. Nigger-geria, what a giant slum grin
Oooh wee! These are the same people that will come here and mock us about SA slums like Khayelitsha..khalelitsha is Paris next to this zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by SoluDeOracle1: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Chaiiii �����
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Coldie:
Igbos are the richest tribe in Africa, igbos don’t need presidency see them
Igbos are not the richest tribe in Africa, that honour belongs to the Bafokeng tribe in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Coldie(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Igbos are not the richest tribe in Africa, that honour belongs to the Bafokeng tribe in South Africa
It’s sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by gidado14(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
allwell51:
Residents Dancing inside the Flooded Market in ABA due to rainfall

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERH6wK_UeLI
Buhari why grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Firefox01: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
PDP will still win elections in this State. Lol

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by bigcasava1(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2021
I don't think is only you uote author=TarOrfeeek post=105294529]

What would it take to shovel a few metres of sand here and there.

However, recent events in Europe and US have shown that flooding could be a perennial issue.

But this Aba own is caused by menstrual pads and sheeting inside the gutter.[/quote] I don't think so is only in Lagos you will see people shitting in gutter
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by themanderon: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
This town has the capacity to be one of the best cities in this nation but years of mismanagement has left it a mess. It could have been an industrial hub where people can come in to buy finished goods but look how it is. I don't think Africans fully evolved the ability to rule themselves that's why there are no black only developed nation in the world.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by TMKsouth: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Oooh wee! These are the same people that will come here and mock us about SA slums like Khayelitsha..khalelitsha is Paris next to this zoo grin

They are so disgraced that all 4 of them have not responded to me 12 hours later grin, but they were all over the looting threads like a bad rash.

cc heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula (I'm still waiting for u - come out your rat holes and defend the disaster that is Aba grin)

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by witworth(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Senselessness is the biggest disease, it's the mother of madness
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

They are so disgraced that all 4 of them have not responded to me 12 hours later grin, but they were all over the looting threads like a bad rash.

cc heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula (I'm still waiting for u - come out your rat holes and defend the disaster that is Aba grin)
Aba, Makoko, Maiduguri etc ..they have slums that make South african version look like parasides

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by TMKsouth: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Aba, Makoko, Maiduguri etc ..they have slums that make South african version look like parasides

Lol, I've seen Makoko on water - it's absolutely gross shocked cry cry

Even mainland Lagos is a giant slum.

heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula - why does Lagos look like a rustic beehive from an apocalyptic movie grin grin grin? Really it looks like the end of the world shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by loneranger92: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
nedekid:

Oga are you telling me?
Abia State was my first time staying in the east and I stayed near park road. There was this major road that you drive to one point. Park your car and cross to the other portion of the road and take bike. It's just like Allen Avenue you drive halfway and walk the rest.
Those days too there was heavy flooding around that market place.
You also had a mountain refuse on one road on the way to the port harcourt Expressway (near where they sold stock fish). The refuse was like a skyscraper. (hope it is no longer there).
Anyway, I assumed the state had been fixed as this gist was during my nysc 1995 or thereabout.
them done clear the refuse but the road is still worse. Abia road bad since 1995 and they blame Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula - why does Lagos look like a rustic beehive from an apocalyptic movie grin grin grin? Really it looks like the end of the world shocked.
im suprised they even have big mouths to talk, i would be so embarrassed
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

i don't know why you want us to player the dirty game anyway am ready grin cheesy grin if one could imagine a country security officer looting a intimacy gadget only happens in World HIV country called South Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
im suprised they even have big mouths to talk, i would be so embarrassed
everyone one has a slumb getto place that place is bad because of flood deal with it hunger SA
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

who will imagine this is in africa,South African man the lowest of insult grin grin to Africa as a whole looting intimacy gadget is this not a curse grin grin it only happens when your system is so bleeped up

4 Likes

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
shut up south Africa that the white built up Nigeria is a self made country since the black south African took over governance "how far" is SA
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
heniford2:
shut up south Africa that the white built up Nigeria is a self made country since the black south African took over governance "how far" is SA
of course. No suprises grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by IronGalaxy: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
heniford2:
who will imagine this is in africa,South African man the lowest of insult grin grin to Africa as a whole looting intimacy gadget is this not a curse grin grin it only happens when your system is so bleeped up
Compare this picture of a hobo and compare your Abia sea pics grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula is that u I just saw floating about in Africa's largest economyshocked? Like sh*t inside a toilet getting flushed grin grin grin Atleast we were looting on paved world-class roads and sidewalks with proper drainage - what the f*** is this in Abashocked? Nothing in that video looks nice, trolls - next time go try mock Togo and Benin, your mates - not mighty SA.

IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze come see what my eyes cannot unsee o - how our loud North African neighbours live. Nigger-geria, what a giant slum grin
hunger has eating deep in South Africa that it ended up like this sorry grin cheesy a country where 9years old girl is a harlot decayed country spoiled by black south Africa in statistic 90% of SA man are drug abuser,drunkards, Sex Addict and the population of SA has cases of 60% of HIV thats to say every family in SA has an infected person with it shame undecided undecided undecided grin cheesy becareful while visiting the drug,looted, sex abused country you may end up been infected or looted or Abused undecided the get jealous easily burn down business of people because most of them can not deal with other african succeeding in the sick shitty country grin cheesy never visit this country is like visiting Afghanistan in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by heniford2: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Compare this picture of a hobo and compare your Abia sea pics grin
there is nothing to compare with shitty looted country to a city not even a state capital dummy winkTMKsouth am waiting 4 u lets roll in mod together grin
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Grgton:
... fortunate pig. .

Your "MODA"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by GeneralPula: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Is this what you came up with to defend the goggy character of hungry and frustrated South Africans with low levels?

You do not have shame at all..

How do you expect a tropical region to look like when rain falls? Is it suppose to remain dry? Isn’t the plenty water as a result of nature or was it people’s fault that rain fell?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video / Disabled, Blessing Mary Ocheido: Asky Airlines Destroyed My Motorised Wheelchair / See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.