Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit (2706 Views)

CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
See for yourself,

@JPhillips
Did he also tell you that every Sunday, Nigerian military facilities also throw their gates open for Christians to come in and fellowship since time Imo River or this one must be different for only Muslims?

@SeunOsewa

Rtd Commodore Kunle Olawunmi said that every Friday, Nigerian military facilities throw open their gates to allow muslims to come in and pray with them, which is a security risk. He asked journalists to go with their cameras to observe the practice. Did anyone do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin once again bigots manage to find their way into sensitive security forces and promote their bigotry. He never explained to his band of horses that it is not only mosques that are opened to outsiders but church. If Jonathan loss in the war again BH it is because many bigots like this left common sensical solutions to pursue fanatical extremism.

Eku peeping everybody.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by RZArecta(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Muslims are the ones blowing shít up cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2021

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
There is no coming back from this.

1 Share

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by FakeUnity: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abokey musleem rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by Amoto94(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
vedaxcool:
See for yourself,

@JPhillips
Did he also tell you that every Sunday, Nigerian military facilities also throw their gates open for Christians to come in and fellowship since time Imo River or this one must be different for only Muslims?

@SeunOsewa

Rtd Commodore Kunle Olawunmi said that every Friday, Nigerian military facilities throw open their gates to allow muslims to come in and pray with them, which is a security risk. He asked journalists to go with their cameras to observe the practice. Did anyone do that?

Mr. Seun take on issues baffle me sometimes he often allow himself to be misled by merchants of fake news and misinformation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by jaytee01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin once again bigots manage to find their way into sensitive security forces and promote their bigotry. He never explained to his band of horses that it is not only mosques that are opened to outsiders but church. If Jonathan loss in the war again BH it is because many bigots like this left common sensical solutions to pursue fanatical extremism.

Eku peeping everybody.
Why should any church or mosque in such sensitive facilities be even open to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the first place?

8 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amoto94:

Mr. Seun take on issues baffle me sometimes he often allow himself to be misled by merchants of fake news and misinformation.

grin grin grin it is always amazing when you read his comment.
Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by Difrent: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
When i said that mans outing on channels tv was a show of shame some peeps here didnt understand.....he was just a pained former intelligence officer not intelligent enough to be promoted but wanted promotion by force who left the navy bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by spirul77: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Difrent:
When i said that mans outing on channels tv was a show of shame some peeps here didnt understand.....he was just a pained former intelligence officer not intelligent enough to be promoted but wanted promotion by force who left the navy bitter
he said the truth, I have a friend I normally visit at the 177 barracks in keffi and people really do come in to pray in the mosque which is very wrong.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by leofab(f): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Eku peeping everybody.
how you all reason baffles mankind… so it’s okay for Muslims since Christians are doing it… let the military stop it.. imagine if pagans start coming on eke days for their egungu festivals…

8 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2021
How do you explain in simple terms to these people that they are the biggest victims of Buhari??
Are northerners suffering from PTSD caused by over 10 years of bloodletting?
They have fallen in love with these killers that they defend them subconsciously!

6 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by Mangekyo: 1:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Seu.n is not even a Christian. He didn't refute shit.
I'm a Christian, and I won't deny the fact that the FG are silly and dumb for allowing such silly things to happen. Why would you fling the gates of a military base open for everyone from every corner to enter in the name of religion? It shouldn't be done for Muslims neither for Christians. The FG are bigoted!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by heronb: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2021
[Australian Prime Minister escaped the catastrophe] This issue of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s investigation program on Morrison could have allowed Australians and even the Chinese to better understand how he was influenced by the American "Anonymous Q" organization and how to cooperate Trump slandered China's Wuhan Institute of Virology and caused the Australian media to hype these conspiracy theories overwhelmingly
Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by Difrent: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2021
spirul77:
he said the truth, I have a friend I normally visit at the 177 barracks in keffi and people really do come in to pray in the mosque which is very wrong.

And people dont come to pray in churches in the barracks on sundays?....
Hypocrite
But its only fridays you people are fixated upon just to blackmail the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 4:35am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
leofab:
how you all reason baffles mankind… so it’s okay for Muslims since Christians are doing it… let the military stop it.. imagine if pagans start coming on eke days for their egungu festivals…
[/s]

grin grin grin this one is confused and doesn't know what is being talked about. Next time be an observer.
Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by GTCO: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin this one is confused and doesn't know what is being talked about. Next time be an observer.
You may misconstrue seuns Twitter post as that of a Christian or a bigot but Seun already made it clear in posts that he isnt a Christian (years ago) although born in a Christian home.

My own is... I just want to encourage you to keep supporting insecurity and evil, e go soon reach your turn cheesy. Who would have thought the NDA of all places could be attacked? Yours is not far away, by the time it comes, I hope it meets you and your family at home. Your eye go clear like that

6 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by vedaxcool(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2021
GTCO:

You may misconstrue seuns Twitter post as that of a Christian or a bigot but Seun already made it clear in posts that he isnt a Christian (years ago) although born in a Christian home.

My own is keep supporting insecurity and evil, e go soon reach your turn. Who could have thought the NDA of all places could be attacked? Yours is not far away, by the time it comes, I hope it meets you and your family at home. Your eye go clear like that
Your prayers for me shall be your family's lot.

The bigot I speak about is the so called intelligence officer who went on TV to give half information and truth and as usual our pedestrian analyst hopped on it and created a disgraceful post. By the way atheists can be bigots all this licking shoes to get a mod gig is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by GTCO: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

The bigot I speak about is the so called intelligence officer who went on TV to give half information and truth and as usual our
pedestrian analyst hopped on it and created a disgraceful post. By the way atheists can be bigots all this licking shoes to get a mod gig is uncalled for.

pedestrian analyst grin grin grin

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2021
1. There are mosques in police stations, army barracks, navy dockyards, customs offices, immigrations, efcc, airforce installations.

2. Some of these are not open during the weekend

3. No christian group has ever bombed or claimed responsibility for bombing or created a security threat.

4. All religious activity may be done outside these installations

5. The OP is obviously an islamic apologist and fundamentalist. They are well known for their lies

2 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

The bigot I speak about is the so called intelligence officer who went on TV to give half information and truth and as usual our pedestrian analyst hopped on it and created a disgraceful post. By the way atheists can be bigots all this licking shoes to get a mod gig is uncalled for.

My friend shut up and take your religious activities out of security formations

3 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Eku peeping everybody.
The guy below your comment says Muslims are the niggas blowing shiit up.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Eku peeping everybody.
First of all, I personally don't think there's anything wrong in people going into barracks to worship on their preferred day.
That said, the topic of discussion for the retired commodore is the attack on NDA and we know those who are responsible for it so, he was giving an example of how it became possible for those people to get familiar with NDA surrounding.
Try to understand issues and quit hating on people who says things as they are.
Re: Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit by immortal2: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2021
The worshipers of Al-Lah and his consort Al-Lat and Al-Uzzat always defend rubbish.

Many years of defending a mad man who bathes and makes ablution with the water of Buda'ah has beclouded their sense of right and wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ooni Clears Air, Speaks On Private Jet Promise Made By Senator Ademola / FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? / ANAP Polls Breakdown......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.