Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage (42655 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by tomilayomi: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
E choke grin
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by nafisu: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/riyad-mahrez-wife-onlyfans-account-23512155

Tapout:

Don't you understand what I meant by 'exaggerated'?? undecided

Besides, the actual report stated she was flirting with him. The news went viral back then, not sure why most people are not aware. This is also someone who charges her followers on onlyfans for exclusive content.

Go and carry out more research on her before you start labeling her a saint. I never called her a LovePeddler, but she isn't a saint either.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by BlueAir: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Never take these bittches to court for marriage. That's the only way to guarantee ur future and treat their fuckkk up when they push for it.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Eruption2: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
She slept with you too?

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
You married a low-key playboy... He didn't show his true color in Leicester because he didn't have that level of dough and influence!

Man City didn't destroy your marriage. Man City merely exposed the true nature of your husband (which was never gonna be hidden forever).

Abi nor be the same Man City Vincent Kompany, Sergio Aguero and David Silva Play??! Is Debruyne unfaithful to his wife??!...

Useless talk!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by PS712: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Could she be playing Victim card?
Until Mahrez's side of the story is heard, she was seen several times frolicking in clubs with guys like AJ and the English press which is known for going far to protect rights of women has been throwing the accusations more on her!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by ramatintin(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2021
This olosho when de marriage but de follow Anthony Joshua upandan. Shift to Algeria already.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by freshalien: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Tapout:

Besides, the actual report stated she was flirting with him. The news went viral back then, not sure why most people are not aware. This is also someone who charges her followers on onlyfans for exclusive content.

Go and carry out more research on her before you start labeling her a saint. I never called her a LovePeddler, but she isn't a saint either.

Stop talking rubbish based on hearsay! Did you pay or subscribe to her only fans? Reports of her flirting with AJ, no photos, no videos, just “reports”....and you just believed. No one is a saint, least of all that lady but you making unprovable claims make absolutely no sense.

Geez! Idiiots all over the cyberspace!

4 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Sonicroyel: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Tapout:

He might have exaggerated a bit, but she was once spotted with AJ in a club.

After the split
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by freshalien: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2021
ramatintin:
This olosho when de marriage but de follow Anthony Joshua upandan. Shift to Algeria already.

You are a perfect example of why they say there are too many idiiots on the cyberspace. The alleged “flirting” with AJ was after their separation, not before.

Receive sense!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by pickatyoubackup: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2021
What do women want.
Abeg shift
If he gave u time and less money, na u go still complain say the dude lazy

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by ginggerxy: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Toeze:
I can't speak on Mahrez's marriage as I wasn't there. But there's some truth in what she said. If you find a famous footballer who's faithful to one woman, it took Grace and high level discipline. I mean someone that earns hundreds of thousands of pounds every week, travels round the world to play football in front of thousands of fans who love him. OF COURSE it will get to his head.
the truth is that women don't want to sacrifice to keep their marriages in this generation . There is always a price for marrying a celebrity/public figure .
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
post=105314099:
Osondi.
Owendi.
[/s]
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Sirnose(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Kingcalls:
Tot women love "Big heads"
grin grin grin
Bros"Big head" only applies to Nigerian girls , especially those still in school..
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by generalwo(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
tempest01:
Is it not this girl they said slept with everybody?
.... Is that what you guys discussed in your village meeting?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Femeto: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Toeze:
I can't speak on Mahrez's marriage as I wasn't there. But there's some truth in what she said. If you find a famous footballer who's faithful to one woman, it took Grace and high level discipline. I mean someone that earns hundreds of thousands of pounds every week, travels round the world to play football in front of thousands of fans who love him. OF COURSE it will get to his head.
See Mendy na.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Ronnnie: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Seeing some guys defend her is quite funny...
If I remember around 2012,Yaya toure wife made a complain about women chasing after her husband and how he had less time to spend at home Kos of his duty as a footballer...what she did was to stay and fight for her marriage,that's why they are still together till this day...
To me mahrez dodged a bullet when he divorced her...

7 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by chocboi78(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Lmao...This one that flirts with celebrities upandan.
She should count her losses and move on bayi
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by weyreypey: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Hamiltonii: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Tapout:

Both you and Mahrez should go and sit down. He's just a local boy. Does showing people exclusive content online make one a flirt? Those are professional acts like Ronaldo showing us his muscles. He knew her and he betrayed her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by weyreypey: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
If you are used to blaming everyone and everything else (other than yourself) for your slips in life, you will never grow.

And one thing about this blame game is that it gets even more ridiculous as you grow into it.

Your marriage failed, not because your husband moved to Man City, but because both of you (yes, you inclusive) failed to work hard on keeping it.

You, especially, were quick to jump on Anthony Joshua, for whatever purpose best known to you. But honestly, that move was stupid, even if it was to get Mahrez jealous (probably).

If you claim Mahrez became swollen headed with the move to Man City, then you are probably saying that you left him primarily because he became swollen headed. Now, tell me, is Anthony Joshua a better option? Does Anthony Joshua look like a better replacement for a swollen headed husband?

Madam, you and your husband failed. There is nothing bad in failing. Just don't dwell unnecessarily on it. Move on!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Women go blame anything , this time no be money but club grin cheesy
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by wink2015(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
This North African Mahrez of a man spoilt our day at the nations cup with his goal.

The arab scored that killing goal that shattered our day and turned our day into midnight.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by muller101(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
post=105314099:
Osondi.
Owendi.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Femeto:
See Mendy na.

Mendy is "sick"! The idiot would have done the same if he were playing in Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, or even Liverpool! Hell, he would defile Spanish girls if he were in Madrid or Barcelona.

Human nature is human nature... Mahrez wife is just stupid for painting City in such negative light!

Abi City is also the reason why Mario Balotelli has chosen to remain unfortunate in life??! lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by tonyashburton: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
That was long after she and Mahrez bad gone their separate ways.When AJ learned who she is his interest cooled like water in a freezer.
Tapout:

He might have exaggerated a bit, but she was once spotted with is iAJ in a club.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
I have never met a woman who has taken any responsibility for the break-up of her relationship or marraige.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by mamaafrik(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2021
But you didn't spend the accrued money,did you??
Idiot
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Lamasta(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
How is Man City the cause of their marriage breakdown now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Drew With Roy Jones Jr In A Comeback Fight After 15 Years / Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.