Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage (42658 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Bamzyriches451: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wetin concern is nii
Riyad knows what's best for him
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by princewarri1985: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am glad a feminist is at the receiving end this time.....If Marhez was working in a coffee shop in london and making 9 pounds per hour would this gold digging idiot agree to marry Marhez or even date him. Enjoy your life and your money marhez and forget about this 2 timing lieing gold digging bitch
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by gsharp12(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Deep truth.
I buy bitcoin, ETH And gift cards for very good rates.

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
This OLOSHO that was flirting around..

Thank God Mahrez dumped the cheating hoe..
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
You married a low-key playboy... He didn't show his true color in Leicester because he didn't have that level of dough and influence!

Man City didn't destroy your marriage. Man City merely exposed the true nature of your husband (which was never gonna be hidden forever).

Abi nor be the same Man City Vincent Kompany, Sergio Aguero and David Silva Play??! Is Debruyne unfaithful to his wife??!...

Useless talk!!! undecided

Let me add more..
Mahrez is a practicing Muslim and is free to marry more than one woman.. and I believe he have to date them before marrying more if he wants.. and that dating is what she termed as Cheating..
Remember Ahmed Musa had such issues with a rebellious wife too.. he sent the fool away and brought in a new one..
She dey talk nonsense abehh
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Peter Czech career finished , he became Chelsea’s director of sport which means more more coming in even after retirement .

Footballers career can’t just finish, playing career can finish but other footballing careers will open up after retirement

Some become coaches after retirement.. some become Pundits .. some become football agents.. goggle Ayodele Makinwa he played for Palermo in the italian leagur and Nigerian national team.. today he is a top agent in Africa.. making money after retirement..
Some go into other productive business.. Google Julius agaghowa.. he is into business and brands. And we'll rich.. Mathieu Flamini has retired but he is super rich more than when he was a footballer.. Martin Braithwaite is now stupidly rich due to business investments..
I wonder why they think that most footballers are broke after retirement.. smh
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by KingLion007(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tapout:

Don't you understand what I meant by 'exaggerated'?? undecided

Besides, the actual report stated she was flirting with him. The news went viral back then, not sure why most people are not aware. This is also someone who charges her followers on onlyfans for exclusive content.

Go and carry out more research on her before you start labeling her a saint. I never called her a LovePeddler, but she isn't a saint either.
I rmember vividly well bro but cnt say if is true or not.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by aalangel(f): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
She looks like Rita Dominic.

...I've always hated Man City.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by PENNYSWAP: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Some become coaches after retirement.. some become Pundits .. some become football agents.. goggle Ayodele Makinwa he played for Palermo in the italian leagur and Nigerian national team.. today he is a top agent in Africa.. making money after retirement..
Some go into other productive business.. Google Julius agaghowa.. he is into business and brands. And we'll rich.. Mathieu Flamini has retired but he is super rich more than when he was a footballer.. Martin Braithwaite is now stupidly rich due to business investments..
I wonder why they think that most footballers are broke after retirement.. smh

Maybe they think is Nollywood where aging actors solicit for money for their ailing health
grin
Business opportunities in football is deep
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Let me add more..
Mahrez is a practicing Muslim and is free to marry more than one woman.. and I believe he have to date them before marrying more if he wants.. and that dating is what she termed as Cheating..
Remember Ahmed Musa had such issues with a rebellious wife too.. he sent the fool away and brought in a new one..
She dey talk nonsense abehh

Thank you jare! Nothing more to add.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Boniwhite: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshalien:

Stop talking rubbish based on hearsay! Did you pay or subscribe to her only fans? Reports of her flirting with AJ, no photos, no videos, just “reports”....and you just believed. No one is a saint, least of all that lady but you making unprovable claims make absolutely no sense.

Geez! Idiiots all over the cyberspace!
were you abused as a child? Sorry he is not the cause of your problems,how bleeped up is you? Dont quote me,cos i will throw your skeletons out! PATHETIC!
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by TunnelTv: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by freshalien: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Boniwhite:
were you abused as a child? Sorry he is not the cause of your problems,how bleeped up is you? Dont quote me,cos i will throw your skeletons out! PATHETIC!

Yes I quoted you. And I would throw your skeleton and spirit outta da window. F00l!!
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Boniwhite: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
freshalien:

Yes I quoted you. And I would throw your skeleton and spirit outta da window. F00l!!
Go to hell
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Boniwhite: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
freshalien:

go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.