Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage (42653 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by PENNYSWAP: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
It's impossible to claim that you know someone when he hasn't gotten money or fame.... People change when their condition changes....So there's nothing new there...
But mahrez has got to know that a footballer's career is short-lived just his ex-wife just said.....

Na word cha...Men great men of yesterday came in collision with adversity simply because they allowed their third leg to think for them..

Peter Czech career finished , he became Chelsea’s director of sport which means more more coming in even after retirement .

Footballers career can’t just finish, playing career can finish but other footballing careers will open up after retirement
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by ramatintin(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2021
freshalien:

You are a perfect example of why they say there are too many idiiots on the cyberspace. The alleged “flirting” with AJ was after their separation, not before.

Receive sense!
if you get sense you for know say it was before the split. baboon with a phone.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2021
She still loves him.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by themanderon: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
That is what sudden wealth/power does to you if you have got no natural self control.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Madmazel99(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Is Mahrez the only married man in City? Woman take responsibility of your actions. If he was drifting away because of the pressure of a new challenge, it's your duty as the wife to understand and try and manage the situation. You people should have learnt from Rooney's family with everything, they are still together.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Wahala no day finish
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
NTSH NCM
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
I moveth
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Amuochicha(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
I hate men
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by madukaanaya(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
mahrez for no leave her na but dont compare mahrez and kane.one is a bush man while one is sophisticated
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Mryacks: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
I guess more money more problems ...
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by frandal: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:

did you read her submission?
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Mryacks: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Kingcalls:
Tot women love "Big heads"

Pls enlighten me, why do some women call their guys "big head"?
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Miller232: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Tapout:

Don't you understand what I meant by 'exaggerated'?? undecided

Besides, the actual report stated she was flirting with him. The news went viral back then, not sure why most people are not aware. This is also someone who charges her followers on onlyfans for exclusive content.

Go and carry out more research on her before you start labeling her a saint. I never called her a LovePeddler, but she isn't a saint either.
They were already divorced or on the process of divorcing when that happened,so it doesn't matter.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2021
ramatintin:
This olosho when de marriage but de follow Anthony Joshua upandan. Shift to Algeria already.

Stop typing rubbish. They were already divorced when she was partying with AJ.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by omoyankee3(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Lol...She's blaming the club that put food on her table. The same woman that was pursuing Anthony Joshua upandan while she was married.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Mangekyo: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Exactly, Na wetin make me like Messi. He's the most famous footballer but doesn't let it go into his head. He's only had one woman all his life, not like some rapist who had multiple relationships and rape cases.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Toeze:

Spotted with a celebrity in public should not be synonymous with being labeled a wh.ore
Everyone deserves some respect pls
everyone "deserves" courtesy. Respect is earned.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
To some extend never believe a woman's speech on broken home, wait to hear from the husband as well before concluding...
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Yoighaman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/riyad-mahrez-wife-harry-kane-24862189

“But a footballer’s career is short-lived.

"They should remain grounded and loyal to those they care for, even when they have moved up to a bigger club, because when it’s all over they will realise who’s truly there.”

Fact. 100%
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Kylce042(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Toeze:
I can't speak on Mahrez's marriage as I wasn't there. But there's some truth in what she said. If you find a famous footballer who's faithful to one woman, it took Grace and high level discipline. I mean someone that earns hundreds of thousands of pounds every week, travels round the world to play football in front of thousands of fans who love him. OF COURSE it will get to his head.

See my signature below if you're looking for top level building plans and/or construction

David Beckham
Wayne Rooney
CR.7
Messi
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by iamtardey: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Money doesn't destroy things sweetie
wunmi590:
tongue

What fame and money can destroy doesn't exist... shocked
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by freshalien: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
ramatintin:
if you get sense you for know say it was before the split. baboon with a phone.

You do realize couples often live apart for sometime and go about their individual lives before even the media gets wind of it.

If it is a brain you have in your head and not saw dust, try and always use it. We know common sense is not common but try and get some. Gorilla with a phone.
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by jimmychang: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Yeah hate us ...but we will plough your pussy like a tractor grin grin
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by Frenzy01(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omoh... But this girl actually dey pretty Sha embarassed embarassed

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by SIRBOSS1: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Appointments can affect another's expectation, but at Green Bliss Apartments, appointment with us match expectation
[center]Do read our blog for Things You Should Know Before Buying A House In Nigeria[/center]
https://greenblissapartments.finclif.com/buying-a-house/

GREENBLISSAPARTMENTS
Whatsapp /Call 09016700607

Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by wunmi590(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamtardey:
Money doesn't destroy things sweetie

Baby money does sometimes....

Baby just give me 100million and see if my attitude won't change from a calm and cool person to another person wink
Re: Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage by ramatintin(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
freshalien:

You do realize couples often live apart for sometime and go about their individual lives before even the media gets wind of it.

If it is a brain you have in your head and not saw dust, try and always use it. We know common sense is not common but try and get some. Gorilla with a phone.
continue convulsing.iberibe ode jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Drew With Roy Jones Jr In A Comeback Fight After 15 Years / Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.