Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers (404 Views)

Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by GenesisForums: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah, whose eldest son, Abdulkareem, was murdered at his Malali home in Kaduna State, has said his son’s life is not better than that of any other Nigerian.

In a statement he issued on Monday, Na’Allah expressed hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to Nigeria’s problems.

Senator Na’Allah who was outside Nigeria when the incident occurred, said his son’s attackers were not armed with guns.

“They simply gained access to his house through the roof and strangulated him. As a family, we will continue to love him even in death because he was such a wonderful person in his life.”

“His life is not better than any other Nigerian. As a family we leave everything in the hands of Almighty Allah to whom we have since surrendered in pursuit of the strength to bear the loss of Abdulkareem in our family and by the numerous calls, messages and visits we have received so far, we have every course to thank Almighty Allah for his love and mercy to the family,” he stated.

Na’Allah, who represents Kebbi South and is the also Chairman, Senate Committee on Air Force, added that: “We assure the public that though we feel greatly diminished in the manner he was killed, we shall remain steadfast in our unshakable belief in the will of Allah. We shall persevere and overcome this tragic loss of one of the finest Ambassadors of our family who has done us proud in his life. We express the hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to the problem facing our great Nation.”

He thanked the Nigerian Police and the Government of Kaduna for their intervention and prayed Allah grants Abdulkareem eternal rest.

Daily Trust reports that the 36-year-old pilot and eldest son of Na’Allah was found dead at his residence on Umar Gwandu road, Malali; one of the posh areas of Kaduna metropolis.

The Police said the attackers made away with his Lexus SUV after they forcefully gained access to his home and “choked him to death in cold blood.”

https://dailytrust.com/my-sons-life-not-better-than-any-nigerians-senator-naallah

Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by Bankowner: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
From dust we came;
rich or poor;
powerful or weak;
to dust we will return.

2 Likes

Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by Goldbw122(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
In this life no one is above death is the way you live your life in this earth that matters allot good name is better than riches.
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by christejames(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Accept my condolences!

If only the major elites across the north can come out and say no to this marauding monsters...
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by Maxymilliano(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Your son;s life is not better than other Nigerians but no reasonable father will like to bury his own son, no matter how good or bad he lived.

I hope the President rise to the occasion and address the general insecurity in the country as expected of a retired General

1 Like

Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by BigRocky: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Na so their life reach..

They don't attach value to human life's
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by pennywys(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
cool

Dear senator are you aware that most Nigerians can't afford three square meal a day? I hope you know that most Nigerians are living in fear cos of t he monsters your cahort created, most are living in a refugee camps in neighboring countries and remains. 90% of Nigerian don't have jobs but your son was a captain in the Nigerian armforces through who know who connection. May I put to you that your son's life on earth was enjoyment compared to other less privilege in the society.
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by Chatflick(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Then expose all the evil doers in Nigeria but please start with Buhari
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by johnmartus(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
That's true.
Re: My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers by SouthSouth1914: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Funny guy.., after saying 20 Million lives should be wasted in the NIGER DELTA. Beware of what you wish...

(1) (Reply)

KW-GIS’ Ag. Chairman Seeks Workers’ Cooperation / Delta Engages Citizens On 2022 Budget / Federal Agency Director ‘commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.