Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) (59262 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Popular Nollywood Actor, Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Arrives New Delhi India For Surgery

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nollywood Actor, Kingsley Orji, popularly known as ‘Egbeigwe’ who is suffering from a leg problem has arrived Delhi, India for Surgery, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Orji had fatal motor accident two years ago and had been battling with leg injury since the incident.

IGBERE TV recalls that Mr Orji accused Human Rights Activist, Harrison Gwamishu of withholding money donated towards his treatment.

Orji said the worst mistake he made was admitting that he knows Harrison, which is why philanthropist, Ibori Ubulu, made donation to him through the activist to help him get treatment.

However, he said since Harrison received the money, he hasn’t checked up on him or his condition.

Orji lamented: “Everyone knows I’ve been suffering for so long, begging God to show me mercy. God then answered me in the person of Ibori.”

Orji said since the money was donated, he has been running around to resolve issues at the embassy so he can travel to India for surgery.

He said the embassy said he must have the money in his account as proof that he can afford the treatment he’s travelling for.

He said that when Harrison was told to produce the money donated towards his treatment, Harrison became upset and told him to bring the money in his own custody.

IGBERE TV gathered Mr Orji was recently helped by another good spirited Nigerian and sent him to India for the surgery.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1399159/popular-nollywood-actor-kingsley-orji-egbeigwe-arrives-new-delhi-india-surgery/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by overdrive(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Wish him quick recovery.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by BKayy: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Shame on all Igbo celebrity acclaimed useless "Rich men"
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
Shame for the third or fourth time. I've lost count.
Let me see any foolish Igbo man that will call Ibori a Criminal again.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.
Infact, shame on you as well

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by cyril10(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
I wish you a very quick recovery, don't forget to serve God who has preserved your life all these while.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Ashleyawern: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Wish him a succesful surgery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth Fun in the movie "Akidi"
Once again Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.

Ibori collected his money back

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by BKayy: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
cyril10:
I wish you a very quick recovery, don't forget to serve God who has preserved your life all these while.
With all due respect, shattap.
After the surgery, he should go and thank Ibori.
Infact, its like I will go as well.
Who knows where Ibori lives nowadays?

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by BKayy: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Kosiso12:

Ibori collected his money back
Orji lamented: “Everyone knows I’ve been suffering for so long, begging God to show me mercy. God then answered me in the person of Ibori.”
Please this is not politics.
Incase you don't know, we (Ndigbo) are seriously running short of actors. So we don't need to spoil the heart of those that want to help us and save some.
Please let's give credit to who deserves it

16 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Oharina(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
See the guy all smiles, imagining how he will be able to walk with his legs again in next one month. God bless Ibori...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Coldsperm: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
God bless Ibori

It seems you didn't follow the case to the end. It was not Ibori that brought the money for his treatment. The one Ibori brought was squandered by Harrison. His fans had to do a fund-raising before he could make it to India. Be well informed Bro. Hope you are not referring to Ibori the former Delta state Governor. The Ibori that we are talking of, who earlier donated is a young man in his thirties and not the old thief biko.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by BKayy: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

It seems you didn't follow the case to the end. It was not Ibori that brought the money for his treatment. The one Ibori brought was squandered by Harrison. His fans had to do a fund-raising before he could make it to India. Be well informed Bro. Hope you are not referring to Ibori the former Delta state Governor. The Ibori that we are talking of, who earlier donated is a young man in his thirties and not the old thief biko.
I am not referring to the Past Governor, but all the same the new Ibori is still from where the governor comes from so he represented the people of where the governor comes from because he has absolutely no relationship with the actor in question.
I know what I am talking about.
For a young man to take it upon himself and do something like this, he deserves all the accolade he can get even if Egbeigwes man squandered the money before the fans intervened.
What I am saying in essence is that, so of all the Celebrity so called Rich men in Alaigbo, none can volunteer himself to help this poor actor. Instead they will be hiring useless show men to cause more hold up for people in Upper Iweka or letting their bouncers to be slapping poor people that came to eat ordinary food in the Occasions they do for clout.
Shameless people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

I am not referring to the Past Governor, but all the same the new Ibori is still from where the governor comes from so he represented the people of where the governor comes from because he has absolutely no relationship with the actor in question.
I know what I am talking about.
For a young man to take it upon himself and do something like this, he deserves all the accolade he can get even if Egbeigwes man squandered the money before the fans intervened.
What I am saying in essence is that, so of all the Celebrity so called Rich men in Alaigbo, none can volunteer himself to help this poor actor. Instead they will be hiring useless show men to cause more hold up for people in Upper Iweka or letting their bouncers to be slapping poor people that came to eat ordinary food in the Occasions they do for clout.
Shameless people
WHY IS THIS HERDSMAN ALWAYS SAYING RUBBISH

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by BKayy: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY IS THIS HERDSMAN ALWAYS SAYING RUBBISH
There is time for everything and Monday is definitely not the day to entertain idiots

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

There is time for everything and Monday is definitely not the day to entertain idiots
IS THAT GONNA STOP YOU FROM BEING A FULANI HERDSMAN

28 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by WEEDdemgirls(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Wish him a successful surgery and quick recovery. With God all things are possible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Wish him welll

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Samswags9(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Speedy Recovery I Pray

4 Month Old Male Eskimo is going for a giveaway price
First Shots Taken
Location Ibadan
Click on my link
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
OKPATAOZUEORA-OBA on the beat.

Yagazie
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by blueyonder6: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Quick recovery bro
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by blinking001(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
I don't know him. We pray the procedure turns out to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Speedy recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by wisdomkid: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

With all due respect, shattap.
After the surgery, he should go and thank Ibori.
Infact, its like I will go as well.
Who knows where Ibori lives nowadays?

Who this one dey claim James bond for? for God that "a thousand years is like a day in his sight?"... Lets be wise and let wisdom direct us. No b god put you for your problem abeg. Calm down, no b only you dey suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by ATEAMS: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's well sir

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Ofbest36: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pray for divine healing on you

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Kingcalls: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Look at how ur ignorance disgraced u...Read, u no go gree read

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.