Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) (59292 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
All the best...and a good wish for wholeness after surgery!

Deep Quote:
Humans appreciate good health more when they fall ill.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
He should be supported to live, not that one that they support burials but not the living who are in need
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ah ah... the Aka Nchawa producer.

I wish him a successful surgery.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Tonymario58: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all Igbo celebrity acclaimed useless "Rich men"
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
Shame for the third or fourth time. I've lost count.
Let me see any foolish Igbo man that will call Ibori a Criminal again.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.
Infact, shame on you as well
This guy's surgery is funded by Obi Cubana.
You're really a tribalistic bigot
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
"Mr Orji had fatal motor accident..."

If the accident had been 'Fatal', he won't be in India now for any surgery... He would be long dead and buried!

If you must lay claim to blogging or writing, make the least of efforts to use proper terms.

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by jacoik(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.
no vex my brother. Who be dis ibori. Shey na the one from Edo state the formal governor?
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any
chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.

You sound deprived. Does anybody owe you a dime? If you hate Igbos, that's good. It's your pain.

Take your spirit of entitlement to your village, we all have our responsibilities.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

He still remains a Thief.
A BIG THIEF for that matter.
IBORI is an accomplished Thief.
Sink that into your head.
IF he likes he should bake cakes for his entire oghara community, he's still a Thief & ex convict.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by izombie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why are Nigerians always going to this India for surgery? Most people I know that went to India for surgery have all died. They will come back and then die.
What happened to America, Europe, even south africa? Why always India?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by realray(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
what is happening to nollywood....
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Which of the Iboris?!! Abi you no read the article?!!... grin
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Ibori collected his money back. Obi Cubana gave another 5 million plus online donation from Ogechi Njaka group.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
"Mr Orji had fatal motor accident..."

If the accident had been 'Fatal', he won't be in India now for any surgery... He would be long dead and buried!

If you must lay claim to blogging or writing, make the least of efforts to use proper terms.
people always confuse the meaning of the word "fatal"
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

people always confuse the meaning of the word "fatal"

True... As if "Ghastly" has been jettisoned or expunged from English language.

Then again, some even interchange both words.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's good
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by redirect(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
MY BROTHER I AM WISHING YOUGOOD LUCK
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by asobo1: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Stop ranting. Ibori Ubulu isn't the same person as James Ibori.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by deltateam: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Ibo what? I thought they said it was Obi Cubana. You wan change am?
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by vicktech50: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Well, that is very good

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Adol84: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

It seems you didn't follow the case to the end. It was not Ibori that brought the money for his treatment. The one Ibori brought was squandered by Harrison. His fans had to do a fund-raising before he could make it to India. Be well informed Bro. Hope you are not referring to Ibori the former Delta state Governor. The Ibori that we are talking of, who earlier donated is a young man in his thirties and not the old thief biko.
you said my mind. Obviously, the dude is talking about Ibori the then thief governor. This Ibori is different to the former thief governor.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
I wish him quick recovery. News had it that Obi Cubana sponsored his medical trip to India
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

There is time for everything and Monday is definitely not the day to entertain idiots
Ọ Deep grin cheesy
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
I wish u successfull surgery! And quick recovery
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
I honestly wonder why Nollywood actors beg for money when they have problems. I've faced so many challenges in my life and I've never begged anyone for donations.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Oju4190: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

I am not referring to the Past Governor, but all the same the new Ibori is still from where the governor comes from so he represented the people of where the governor comes from because he has absolutely no relationship with the actor in question.
I know what I am talking about.
For a young man to take it upon himself and do something like this, he deserves all the accolade he can get even if Egbeigwes man squandered the money before the fans intervened.
What I am saying in essence is that, so of all the Celebrity so called Rich men in Alaigbo, none can volunteer himself to help this poor actor. Instead they will be hiring useless show men to cause more hold up for people in Upper Iweka or letting their bouncers to be slapping poor people that came to eat ordinary food in the Occasions they do for clout.
Shameless people
From Ur first writeup,it clearly show dat u were referring to d past Governor.....so admit it and move on....

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by nedekid: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY IS THIS HERDSMAN ALWAYS SAYING RUBBISH
grin grin
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by nedekid: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IS THAT GONNA STOP YOU FROM BEING A FULANI HERDSMAN
Lolz..
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Before you write, try and get your facts very well otherwise you keep sounding like a fool. If u cannot make a difference between James Onanefe Ibori the former Governor of Delta State who is actually a thief (yes be was convicted of stealing billions) and Ibori Ubulu (real name Onwordi from Aniocha South LGA of Delta State) the Igbo man that once helped Kingsley before he withdrew the donations due to controversy, then you don't have reasons to insult an entire enthnic group.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by nedekid: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I honestly wonder why Nollywood actors beg for money when they have problems. I've faced so many challenges in my life and I've never begged anyone for donations.
Their popularity makes it easier for them to raise money unlike ordinary folks so they prefer the easy way.
Its still same goal, to raise money.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Ruggman: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Multiple shame on you for writing this trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Parisian: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
You're right. Ibori an Urhobo man came through for him but Igbos will be here insulting urhobos all day.
BKayy:

I am not referring to the Past Governor, but all the same the new Ibori is still from where the governor comes from so he represented the people of where the governor comes from because he has absolutely no relationship with the actor in question.
I know what I am talking about.
For a young man to take it upon himself and do something like this, he deserves all the accolade he can get even if Egbeigwes man squandered the money before the fans intervened.
What I am saying in essence is that, so of all the Celebrity so called Rich men in Alaigbo, none can volunteer himself to help this poor actor. Instead they will be hiring useless show men to cause more hold up for people in Upper Iweka or letting their bouncers to be slapping poor people that came to eat ordinary food in the Occasions they do for clout.
Shameless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.