Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? (3869 Views)

2 Types Of Money You Should Never Invest / If You Get A Dollar In Africa, Never Make This Mistake. / Please Never Invest In This Fast Growing Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Beg Elon for the who? grin dude is not that much of a genius anyway.He hires smart people to invent for him.

Nigga you are so ridiculous, because he turned his back on south Africa that automatically means he's not a genius? you all primitive black south africans are just hilarious.

I don't think y'all can possess the brain Elon musk has, infact all the millions of black south Africans can never have the brain Elon has, not in this generation or next. pathetic negroes.
grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
White savior complex. Nigerians can't even build a windmill, you know why? that's cause they are paralyzed mentally, everything to them needs white intervention to succeed. That is why you'll find them crediting white people for every little thing South Africa achieves. Instead of their government building hospitals, they'll go to Europe for treatment (white intervention), Did you see how much their government cried for that Twitter office? (white validation)

So for them to bypass other avenues but go to Musk for help is not out of character (white intervention)
we know ur all are lazy rat lack development mandate the whites are the one doing all the works all you guys do is smoke weed and inhale drugs and when ur broke ur loot and burn down innocent people business show me one Tech company owned by a black south Africa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Litmus: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm a South African who's learned how to play the game my man. Just responding to your earlier dig, I wouldn't allow it to go unpunished. No need to see shadows over your shoulder - no IPOB here. cool

It wasn’t a dig, it was in response to the implication in that post and several others before that, which suggests unlike Nigeria that need "Whity" South Africans do not. Naturally I inferred from this that majority of business, factories, banks, mining concerns, railways, trains and such are black owned, built, or created by black South Africans. Are these things not black South African creations? I don’t know much about South Africa, which is why I ask questions, I asked why is it that Elun Musk, a South African, does not seem to invest in South Africa his homeland? My question obviously not only shows that I’d like to be informed, it also shows concern for fellow Africans in South Africa that I felt would benefit from employment provided by an Elun Musk's major investment in South Africa, such as giga factories for batteries, factories for car assembly, solar power stations, power cables for green vehicles, rocket parts plants, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Satellite manufacture, Higher altitude Internet and so on. I’m Nigeria; we’re concerned for the wellbeing of all Africans.

You on the other hand seem to wish Nigeria nothing but ill will. You say you’re not IPOB but I find this hard to believe. Why would a South African be trying to stoke ethnic hatred between Nigerians, by attacking Fulani people, when this Nigerian obviously means well for South Africa?
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nigga you are so ridiculous, because he turned his back on south Africa that automatically means he's not a genius? you all primitive black south africans are just hilarious.

I don't think y'all can possess the brain Elon musk has, infact all the millions of black south Africans can never have the brain Elon has, not in this generation or next. pathetic negroes.
grin

You are the ones that proved that you can't match in intelligence when you begged him for ventilators.You embarrassed your dead country infront of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You are the ones that proved that you can't match in intelligence when you begged him for ventilators.You embarrassed your dead country infront of the world.
And you all disgraced your country blantantly by looting coffins, pigs etc.

y'all are so shameless and backward in nature, no wonder the whites refused to give yall independence, a black south african is as uselsess as the P in psychology.
cheesycheesy
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
And you all disgraced your country blantantly by looting coffins, pigs etc.

y'all are so shameless and backward in nature, no wonder the whites refused to give yall independence, a black south africans is as uselsess as the P in psychology.
cheesycheesy

At least we don't beg outsiders to donate free stuff to our country.You guys are the reason the rest of the world thinks Africa is the land of poverty...always plagued by humanitarian crisis, always waging meaningless religious wars on each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
we know ur all are lazy rat lack development mandate [b]the whites are the one doing all the works a[/b]ll you guys do is smoke weed and inhale drugs and when ur broke ur loot and burn down innocent people business show me one Tech company owned by a black south Africa undecided undecided undecided
.Cant take you seriously

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Litmus:

It wasn’t a dig, it was in response to the implication in that post and several others before that, which suggests unlike Nigeria that need "Whity" South Africans do not. Naturally I inferred from this that majority of business, factories, banks, mining concerns, railways, trains and such are black owned, built, or created by black South Africans. Are these things not black South African creations? I don’t know much about South Africa, which is why I ask questions, I asked why is it that Elun Musk, a South African, does not seem to invest in South Africa his homeland? My question obviously not only shows that I’d like to be informed, it also shows concern for fellow Africans in South Africa that I felt would benefit from employment provided by an Elun Musk's major investment in South Africa, such as giga factories for batteries, factories for car assembly, solar power stations, power cables for green vehicles, rocket parts plants, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Satellite manufacture, Higher altitude Internet and so on. I’m Nigeria; we’re concerned for the wellbeing of all Africans.

You on the other hand seem to wish Nigeria nothing but ill will. You say you’re not IPOB but I find this hard to believe. Why would a South African be trying to stoke ethnic hatred between Nigerians, by attacking Fulani people, when this Nigerian obviously means well for South Africa?

Ok, I apologize for attacking you if indeed you are less informed about SA as you claim. And I'm not IPOB, I'm just a South African who battles Nigerian trolls on the daily, that's why I tagged them to this thread coz they also tag me to every negative SA story. And don't take my attack on the Fulani personally, I couldn't care less as a South African about your tribalism, it's just a debate strategy and ammunition - they call whites our masters, so I call the Fulani their masters coz they always complaining about Buhari and his preference for cows.

With that said, because of apartheid which made it law that whites own everything in SA this trend continues to this day although great strides have been made to improve black ownership of the economy but it's a work in progress. Whites have been in power since the 17th century during colonisation and dialled up their brutal rule in the 1940s through the policy of apartheid which has since been labelled by the UN as a Crime Against Humanity - much like what is happening between Israel and Palestine today. So their influence remains strong.

Therefore a lot of Nigerians who dislike SA always use this as a form of attack and call black South Africans slaves in their own country. So I honestly thought your last commentary was part of that negative discourse.

So, no bad blood if you're not trolling cool

Elon Musk on the other hand has a chip on his shoulder regarding SA which he hasn't gone public about and we're giving him space to find himself. When most whites leave SA it's because they're dissatisfied with black leadership in the country (superiority complex) so it could explain why he doesn't wanna invest, but his brothers from Ford, VW, BMW, etc have no trouble investing in SA and its black leadership. So he can go to India if he likes, we'll survive.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

At least we don't beg outsiders to donate free stuff for our country.You guys are the reason the rest of the world thinks Africa is the land of poverty...always plagued by humanitarian crisis, always waging meaningless religious wars on each other.

Ouch! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
we know ur all are lazy rat lack development mandate the whites are the one doing all the works all you guys do is smoke weed and inhale drugs and when ur broke ur loot and burn down innocent people business show me one Tech company owned by a black south Africa undecided undecided undecided

The same MTN and DSTV dominating the Nigerian market have substantial black South African ownership and engineers based in Johannesburg. Black ownership of the SA economy is around a third after less than 30 years of freedom (following 350 years of colonisation and apartheid).

I told u previously that SA is a multiracial country with policies of inclusion in every single company, so to single out which race produced what doesn't matter here - it's a collective effort. I asked you to Google Nkosana Makate, the inventor of the "Please Call Me" which is now used all over the world. He's suing for R10 billion (N300 billion). The only reason we know his name is because there was a legal dispute with Vodacom. There are plenty other blacks like him at MTN, DSTV, Standard Bank - with majority stakes in Nigeria which can't compete with these SA giants after 60 years of independence, massive oil wealth and 200 million+ useless people.

I asked u about all this yesterday but you ran away and even on this thread you can't face me anymore even though I'm the one who tagged here.

Simple fact is that you're a fool who knows nothing about the complex SA economy - which is the most advanced in Africa. So I don't blame u, it's higher grade stuff. cool

cc IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

The same MTN and DSTV dominating the Nigerian market have substantial black South African ownership and engineers based in Johannesburg. Black ownership of the SA economy is around a third after less than 30 years of freedom (following 350 years of colonisation and apartheid).

I told u previously that SA is a multiracial country with policies of inclusion in every single company, so to single out which race produced what doesn't matter here - it's a collective effort. I asked you to Google Nkosana Makate, the inventor of the "Please Call Me" which is now used all over the world. He's suing for R10 billion (N300 billion). The only reason we know his name is because there was a legal dispute with Vodacom. There are plenty other blacks like him at MTN, DSTV, Standard Bank - with majority stakes in Nigeria which can't compete with these SA giants after 60 years of independence, massive oil wealth and 200 million+ useless people.

I asked u about all this yesterday but you ran away and even on this thread you can't face me anymore even though I'm the one who tagged here.

Simple fact is that you're a fool who knows nothing about the complex SA economy - which is the most advanced in Africa. So I don't blame u, it's higher grade stuff. cool

cc IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze
your dummie MTN is owned by a white dude, cheesy same as DSTV, i mean black south Africa stop telling me apartheid blah blah this young foolish guy you mention his name forget the clux in his agreement during the business arrangement tell me recently what South African blacks achievement show me is massive self development or shut up undecided jor

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

cc IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze
You are arguing with a grade A1 fool who only knows two words

1 White
2 People

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
your dummie MTN is owned by a white dude, cheesy same as DSTV, i mean black south Africa stop telling me apartheid blah blah this young foolish guy you mention his name forget the clux in his agreement during the business arrangement tell me recently what South African blacks achievement show me is massive self development or shut up undecided jor

So you know nothing about BEE. Even though MTN was created by a white man its ownership has increasingly become black - even the SA President had major shares in MTN, that's why he's a billionaire.

I told you also that SA is too complex and advanced for your small brain - the market is saturated and monopolised. In that case you buy into already existing companies and innovate from within - that's why SA leads in fintech for example. Just admit even long established Nigerian companies can't compete with SA companies entering your market - true or not? So why expect newbie blacks with our history in SA to successfully compete?

I don't know why you're dismissing Makate's innovation but praising Elon Musk. Elon is just the ideas guy also, everyone else implements. But I knew you'll white *ss lick - typically Nigerian.

To say SA doesn't have black tech startups is absurd - the country is in the top 3 on the continent - you just have to use Google to single them out.

Now you answer - why doesn't Nigeria have it's own DSTV and yet you complain daily about the fees? grin Please answer this, I'm very curious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

So you know nothing about BEE. Even though MTN was created by a white man its ownership has increasingly become black - even the SA President had major shares in MTN, that's why he's a billionaire.

I told you also that SA is too complex and advanced for your small brain - the market is saturated and monopolised. In that case you buy into already existing companies and innovate from within - that's why SA leads in fintech for example. Just admit even long established Nigerian companies can't compete with SA companies entering your market - true or not? So why expect newbie blacks with our history in SA to successfully compete?

I don't know why you're dismissing Makate's innovation but praising Elon Musk. Elon is just the ideas guy also, everyone else implements. But I knew you'll white *ss lick - typically Nigerian.

To say SA doesn't have black tech startups is absurd - the country is in the top 3 on the continent - you just have to use Google to single them out.

Now you answer - why doesn't Nigeria have it's own DSTV and yet you complain daily about the fees? grin Please answer this, I'm very curious.
Nigeria has four own sub self made transmission already doing very well TSTV recently bought MyTV and others too the question is his a Nigerian a black man we have different others the biggest job search tech in Africa is owened by a Nigeria tell me not black SA has shares in MTN don't Nigerians has major shares cheesy in it too even in DSTV too reason why we have MTN Nigeria that has is own body and sharehorders.. You guys lacking behind with the aid of white in your country yet black south African purchasing power is zero level why!!!!? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You are arguing with a grade A1 fool who only knows two words

1 White
2 People

I also don't know why I've entangled myself in debates with someone from a country where they shop in dusty open-air markets (that's when they are not flooded like Aba because of poor drainage system management).

I mean SA has the 6th most number of malls in the world cool - just goes to show where his level of thinking is and ours is. I keep telling him we're too advanced and complex for his little brain filled with 1XBet betting opportunities and how to become a refugee in Ghana. We're too cool for this, I'm officially banning him from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin typical Nigerian

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

I also don't know why I've entangled myself in debates with someone from a country where they shop in dusty open-air markets (that's when they are not flooded like Aba because of poor drainage system management).

I mean SA has the 6th most number of malls in the world cool - just goes to show where his level of thinking is and ours is. I keep telling him we're too advanced and complex for his little brain filled with 1XBet betting opportunities and how to become a refugee in Ghana. We're too cool for this, I'm officially banning him from my mentions.
Apparently since we have proper drainage systems even in our ghettos is because of whites, So because they don't its because they dont have whites. In other words it will take a whte person fix to Nigerian drainage systems or potholes etc

Yeye people these ones grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
Nigeria has four own sub self made transmission already doing very well TSTV recently bought MyTV and others too the question is his a Nigerian a black man we have different others the biggest job search tech in Africa is owened by a Nigeria tell me not black SA has shares in MTN don't Nigerians has major shares cheesy in it too even in DSTV too reason why we have MTN Nigeria that has is own body and sharehorders.. You guys lacking behind with the aid of white in your country yet black south African purchasing power is zero level why!!!!? undecided undecided

You have shares in MTN Nigeria - not MTN SA - as part of your national policy and I never argued u don't. I'm arguing your dumb philosophy that black South Africans are useless.

Only now you're talking about TSTV - what have u been doing for the past 30 years? I will google it properly coz I remember reading it was very sh*tty that's why it can never get off the ground. Just admit, DSTV will forever fleece you Nigger-gerians, you have no options.

Wow shocked, blacks have zero purchasing power in SA grin? The last time I checked we were the economic engine of the country. Guy, go dance in flood waters at Aba market (I'm sure there's still there 3 days later) and leave SA economy alone - I told u it's too complex for u.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Grill him some more.im loving this grin grin grin

They be setting bars so high like..have you seen a black South African Astronaut...or a black South African Aerospace engineer, I always laugh because we beat them in thw smallest of things first....like drainage systems. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
You guys lacking behind with the aid of white in your country yet black south African purchasing power is zero level why!!!!? undecided undecided

Lol, speaking of lack of purchasing power - why did ShopRite, Mr Price, Woolworths and the rest leave Nigger-geria? Check what the BBC had to reveal to the world. What a revelation that my eyes cannot unsee o shocked shocked grin grin grin How embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Grill him some more.im loving this grin grin grin

They be setting bars so high like..have you seen a black South African Astronaut...or a black South African Aerospace engineer, I always laugh because we beat them in thw smallest of things first....like drainage systems. Lol

Next time tell them about Themba Maseko. They think black South Africans are playing these ones. We've only been on the scene for 27 years, them for 60 years and yet we're showing them flames - that's why they hate us cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Next time tell them about Themba Maseko. They think black South Africans are playing these ones. We've only been on the scene for 27 years, them for 60 years and yet we're showing them flames - that's why they hate us cool.
Oh yea i remember this guy. Didnt know he died. Eish

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's a deficit in the way these Nigerians reason. I mean, our Universities churn out black graduates every year to be absorbed by the economy..all these black accountants, engineers, lawyers, scientists etc where do they go? Don't they contribute to the progress of the country? Even hard labour comes majority from the black people. Nigerians will see a new bridge and they'll say that's because South Africa has white people" I mean come on. white people are only 7 percent, they cant get much done without black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Apparently since we have proper drainage systems even in our ghettos is because of whites, So because they don't its because they dont have whites. In other words it will take a whte person fix to Nigerian drainage systems or potholes etc

Yeye people these ones grin grin

Even our farts smell better because of white people, according to COWgerians.

Please allow me to drop this here for future Nigerian generations to read so we don't deal with these issues again. The reason we have proper gutters in SA is because our black government (ANC) works cool

It would be interesting if any of them responded to which of the developmental points successive Nigerian governments beat the ANC at (60 years Vs 27 years) grin

cc heniford2, GeneralPula, wimpy ikllbrokehoes (read and weep, and then check your own surrounding and compare, and then hang yourselves grin grin grin)

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
There's a deficit in the way these Nigerians reason. I mean, our Universities churn out black graduates every year to be absorbed by the economy..all these black accountants, engineers, lawyers, scientists etc where do they go? Don't they contribute to the progress of the country? Even hard labour comes majority from the black people. Nigerians will see a new bridge and they'll say that's because South Africa has white people" I mean come on. white people are only 7 percent, they cant get much done without black people

cool cool cool

I'm just gonna add an attachment to backup what u just said - so that it's a matter of fact. No need to add more.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, speaking of lack of purchasing power - why did ShopRite, Mr Price, Woolworths and the rest leave Nigger-geria? Check what the BBC had to reveal to the world. What a revelation that my eyes cannot unsee o shocked shocked grin grin grin How embarrassing.
grin grin grin grin"it must be the whites that are buying" that'll be an expected brain-dead response. A meagre 7% buying
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin grin"it must be the whites that are buying" that'll be an expected brain-dead response. A meagre 7% buying

That argument never fails, I feel sorry for us because even 100 years from now all our achievements will be credited to the whites in order to mask their own failures in Nigeria.

Anyway, Shoprite, Mr Price, Woolworths are thriving in Namibia, Botswana, Eswatini and Lesotho but can't survive in Nigeria even without competition (if u don't count market women at flooded Aba grin)

I've already provided evidence on this thread that the black middle class is the economic engine of the SA economy and that Shoprite is for the working class in SA but politicians and celebrities in Nigger-geria grin. How embarrassing - a whole Giant of Africa.

Let me drop this here again, it's hilarious... And I'm only doing this coz they trolled us first about looting Elon Musk there at the top of this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

That argument never fails, I feel sorry for us because even 100 years from now all our achievements will be credited to the whites in order to mask their own failures in Nigeria.

Anyway, Shoprite, Mr Price, Woolworths are thriving in Namibia, Botswana, Eswatini and Lesotho but can't survive in Nigeria even without competition (if u don't count market women at flooded Aba grin)

I've already provided evidence on this thread that the black middle class is the economic engine of the SA economy and that Shoprite is for the working class in SA but politicians and celebrities in Nigger-geria grin. How embarrassing - a whole Giant of Africa.

Let me drop this here again, it's hilarious... And I'm only doing this coz they trolled us first about looting Elon Musk there at the top of this thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

You have shares in MTN Nigeria - not MTN SA - as part of your national policy and I never argued u don't. I'm arguing your dumb philosophy that black South Africans are useless.

Only now you're talking about TSTV - what have u been doing for the past 30 years? I will google it properly coz I remember reading it was very sh*tty that's why it can never get off the ground. Just admit, DSTV will forever fleece you Nigger-gerians, you have no options.

Wow shocked, blacks have zero purchasing power in SA grin? The last time I checked we were the economic engine of the country. Guy, go dance in flood waters at Aba market (I'm sure there's still there 3 days later) and leave SA economy alone - I told u it's too complex for u.

lol your the purchasing power of SA while your blacks loots shops, business the high prostitution level in SA are black woman poor human development common need i enlighten you of all this, you talk of creating of 30 years of Aba and am saying Aba is not a state capital nor a state just a sub region even to that is developing fastly SA had white controlling everything before handing over to you guys yet nothing to boast of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
lol your the purchasing power of SA while your blacks loots shops, business the high prostitution level in SA are black woman poor human development common need i enlighten you of all this, you talk of creating of 30 years of Aba and am saying Aba is not a state capital nor a state just a sub region even to that is developing fastly SA had white controlling everything before handing over to you guys yet nothing to boast of it undecided

What do u mean nothing to boast of? Can Nigeria boast of anything close to this...? (see attachment) cool

Some people looted but to say it's a majority of blacks is a blatant lie and ignorance. Instead focus on your pandemic of fraudsters and ritual killings for money which happens behind closed doors - there's no difference between them and the looters, although yours is devilish.

Seriously, u need to get on a plane and come see what SA looks like. You're commenting on things u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

What do u mean nothing to boast of? Can Nigeria boast of anything close to this...? (see attachment) cool

Some people looted but to say it's a majority of blacks is a blatant lie and ignorance. Instead focus on your pandemic of fraudsters and ritual killings for money which happens behind closed doors - there's no difference between them and the looters, although yours is devilish.

Seriously, u need to get on a plane and come see what SA looks like. You're commenting on things u don't know.
i have been to SA 99% of any stuff in SA are tribute to white bro don't mean to disrespect you blacks but is true the hotel i lodge everything only few countiable stuffs are owned by blacks

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
i have been to SA 99% of any stuff in SA are tribute to white bro don't mean to disrespect you blacks but is true the hotel i lodge everything only few countiable stuffs are owned by blacks

Now we know for sure you've never been to SA and are a serial liar. The black government spends around $15 billion on infrastructure alone every year and you gonna tell us you've been to SA and 99% of everything are a "tribute to white people"? shocked Loser, you're trying too hard to make excuses why Nigeria is a sh*thole and SA is not.

Whoa, IronGalaxy - your observation about Nigerian white worship has finally reached new heights. This is the climax man! shocked grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduates Making 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business / 3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEXES WITH BQ FOR SALE IN AJAH / I Need Help On My MMM Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.