Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? (3874 Views)

2 Types Of Money You Should Never Invest / If You Get A Dollar In Africa, Never Make This Mistake. / Please Never Invest In This Fast Growing Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 5:09am On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Now we know for sure you've never been to SA and are a serial liar. The black government spends around $15 billion on infrastructure alone every year and you gonna tell us you've been to SA and 99% of everything are a "tribute to white people"? shocked Loser, you're trying too hard to make excuses why Nigeria is a sh*thole and SA is not.

Whoa, IronGalaxy - your observation about Nigerian white worship has finally reached new heights. This is the climax man! shocked grin

your government spends R 11billion on infrastrusture yet you guys loot,steal,do drugs, high rate of crime on black side what i is the problem undecided let's just this baseless talk abeg is certain black SA are winch hunt to themselves
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
your government spends R 11billion on infrastrusture yet you guys loot,steal,do drugs, high rate of crime on black side what i is the problem undecided let's just this baseless talk abeg is certain black SA are winch hunt to themselves
So basically everyone in South Africa loots? LMFAO..are there no affluent black areas? So black accountants, engineers etc also loot? Do you understand the concept of social classes? What does infrastructure development got to with using drugs and looting? Youve never been to SA, your confusion is obvious.

You are stupid, go to sleep
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nigga you are so ridiculous, [b]because he turned his back on south Africa that automatically means he's not a genius? [/b]you all primitive black south africans are just hilarious.

I don't think y'all can possess the brain Elon musk has, infact all the millions of black south Africans can never have the brain Elon has, not in this generation or next. pathetic negroes.
grin
We are not like this in SA.

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
i have been to SA 99% of any stuff in SA are tribute to white bro don't mean to disrespect you blacks but is true the hotel i lodge everything only few countiable stuffs are owned by blacks
You've never been to SA...it would have shown. You are still so "village"like. South Africa would have modernized you grin grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2021
The question of this thread should have been " "why don't the much vaunted educated Nigerians based in the US plough back to their country of origin" . Elon Musk is just one guy, what are all these educated Nigerians abroad doing to improve the situation back home?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The question of this thread should have been " "why don't the much vaunted educated Nigerians based in the US plough back to their country of origin" . Elon Musk is just one guy, what are all these educated Nigerians abroad doing to improve the situation back home?

The way you South Africans masturbate over nigerian social media platforms is baffling. Yet you empty heads always want to claim superiority. Get a life bro
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

The way you South Africans masturbate over nigerian social media platforms is baffling. Yet you empty heads always want to claim superiority. Get a life bro
Your stupid brethren also masturbate over South Africa 's name on this forum daily , what do you expect us to do? Keep quiet? Go to hell
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
oh here's another one grin grin so a stupid blog like this one is a barometer?

Show us your own stupid blog then. Even if you had one, Nigerians would not visit but yet your compatriots keep coming here. Why the desperation to prove yourself to Nigerians?
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Your stupid brethren also masturbate over South Africa 's name on this forum daily , what do you expect us to do? Keep quiet? Go to hell

Stop trying to be relevant. Nigerians care less about SA except when you guys are looting our businesses

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Show us your own stupid blog then. Even if you had one, Nigerians would not visit but yet your compatriots keep coming here. Why the desperation to prove yourself to Nigerians?
I honestly have nothing to prove to you or any Nigerians, im not petty like that. This is a pan-Afrcan forum made in Nigeria, there are Ghanians on this forum Kenyans, Cameroonians etc , we South Africans joined to be part of this pan-African forum too but what do we find? People dragging SA's name on the mud every single day......I asked you what do you expect us to do?
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Stop trying to be relevant. Nigerians care less about SA except when you guys are looting our businesses
Lol. Your business? Which ones? Could have fooled me..if there's one country obsessed with SA in Africa it's Nigeria. From the countless vloggers on YouTube comparing Nigeria to SA to the many Nairalanders who get their panties in a knot everytime there's a SA thread. It's no wonder according to Google, South Africa is the most searched country by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I honestly have nothing to prove to you or any Nigerians, im not petty like that. This is a pan-Afrcan forum made in Nigeria, there are Ghanians on this forum Kenyans, Cameroonians etc , we South Africans joined to be part of this pan-African forum too but what do we find? People dragging SA's name on the mud every single day......I asked you what do you expect us to do?

Get a life. You Southies should stop tryimg to prove yourselves to Nigerians. The desperation is sickening. Especially when you factor the fact that you are airheads benefiting from the legacy of DeBoers
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Your business? Which ones? Could have fooled me..if there's one country obsessed with SA in Africa it's Nigeria. From the countless vloggers on YouTube comparing Nigeria to SA to the many Nairalanders who get their panties in a knot everytime there's a SA thread. It's no wonder according to Google, South Africa is the most searched country by Nigerians.

And yet here you are. What an irony

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Get a life. You Southies should stop tryimg to prove yourselves to Nigerians. The desperation is sickening. Especially when you factor the fact that you are airheads benefiting from the legacy of DeBoers
Lol, I do have a life, and it's of a better standard compared to yours seeing where you and I are based.

Again. there's absolutely nothing to prove to a Nigerian don't flatter yourself. You are one African nation South Africans generally look down upon. We come here to correct these stupid assumptions you have about South Africans.

As for the bolded...you wouldn't be fully Nigerian if you didnt ride a lil bi of white di.ck. uncle toms of Africa grin cheesy

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

You are forcing an irony, how desperate. grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You've never been to SA...it would have shown. You are still so "village"like. South Africa would have modernized you grin grin
boy shut up i have been to SA right know am in Berlin Germany

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

These guys don't have any shame, so jobless. I don't know why they are so obsessed with us.

even other Africans that are here don't make noise here like these xenophobic negroes, the worst of them is that TMK guy, dude is almost 40 without brain, if you check he might be one of those jobless and unemployed south Africans with cheap phone and data waiting for grants
cheesy
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I do have a life, and it's of a better standard compared to yours seeing where you and I are based.

Again. there's absolutely nothing to prove to a Nigerian don't flatter yourself. You are one African nation South Africans generally look down upon. We come here to correct these stupid assumptions you have about South Africans.

As for the bolded...you wouldn't be fully Nigerian if you didnt ride a lil bi of white di.ck. uncle toms of Africa grin cheesy

You look down upon yet you compare yourself to Nigerians on a Nigerian platform. You have a better life because yiu are in South Africa? Seriously, you are a clown
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by afroxyz: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
These guys don't have any shame, so jobless. I don't know why they are so obsessed with us.

even other Africans that are here don't make noise here like these xenophobic negroes, the worst of them is that TMK guy, dude is almost 40 without brain, if you check he might be one of those jobless and unemployed south Africans with cheap phone and data waiting for grants
cheesy

Dont mind them. Their hatred for Nigerians is so much that they killed the only exportable musical talent in their country (Lucky Dube) because they thought he was Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Dont mind them. Their hatred for Nigerians is so much that they killed the only exportable musical talent in their country (Lucky Dube) because they thought he was Nigerian
Very terrible and hateful people, the death of dube still pains me up till this moment, because he was my best raggae musician after Bob Marley back in the 90's.

unfortunately he lived in a country where xenophobia thrives, those fools wasted a talented musician just because of their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Karleb(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Omo! sad

Imagine if Lucky Dube was still alive. Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

[b]You look down upon yet you compare yourself to Nigerians [/b]on a Nigerian platform. You have a better life because yiu are in South Africa? Seriously, you are a clown
Lol, you are seriously deluded grin you compare yourself to a level above you...how do I compare mysel to Nigeria? It's like you're saying the US compares itself to Pakistan how's that possible?

And yes Im better off as a South African than being a Nigerian due to a better standard of living. Some things are facts whether you are agree to them or not. SA has better standard of living to Nigeria FACT.but Norway has a better standard of living to SA. FACT!

It's Levels boy don't be emotional. Your people move to SA for greener pastures not the other way around, that should tell you something

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Yes, you are right on one thing, South Africans are generally no fond of Nigerians but the legendary Lucky Dube was not murdered by South Africans but Mozambicans....I guess there are many who aren't fond of you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
boy shut up i have been to SA right know am in Berlin Germany
In your dreams chimp, in Germany doing what? Scamming or ritual killing? You are stuck somewhere in Kaduna selling Garri grin grin Your narrow mind can't thrive anywhere but Nigeria
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

We have more things than Nairaland, that's why we're Africa's most advanced country and you still defecate in public. Don't start with me, I explained my position to the OP and made peace, you're late. Also take it up with the first post that brought up looting and u all 'liked'- that's why I'm here to loud SA's superiority.
LMFAO and that fool has the nerve to say we are comparing ourselves to them, I mean what it is to compare?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:

It's no secret we also have a poverty problem and are the most unequal society in the world. There's a big difference between being poor in Nigeria where most people are poor and the economy is not dynamic, to SA where the economy is complex and there are high levels of economic inequality. The frustrations are completely different.

Sometimes apply your mind to these things, you're too simple for my liking and yet loud about your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LMFAO and that fool has the nerve to say we are comparing ourselves to them, I mean what it is to compare?

Some of us used to use MPesa for money transfers - I guess Kenya is better than SA now because of one app. The way they reason is mindboggling.

Dude last night I watched "What Africans think about each other" for the first time on YouTube. Please check it out sometime and see the Nigerian behaviour on there. Repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
In your dreams chimp, in Germany doing what? Scamming or ritual killing? You are stuck somewhere in Kaduna selling Garri grin grin Your narrow mind can't thrive anywhere but Nigeria
i have to understand you have low mentality and your suffering from inferiority complex thats why you reason from ur anus grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's no secret we also have a poverty problem and are the most unequal society in the world. There's a big difference between being poor in Nigeria where most people are poor and the economy is not dynamic, to SA where the economy is complex and there are high levels of economic inequality. The frustrations are completely different.

[b]Sometimes apply your mind to these things, you're too simple for my liking a[/b]nd yet loud about your ignorance.
He's the very personification of an empty tin making the most noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Earning Platform / What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On / Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.