Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? (3876 Views)

2 Types Of Money You Should Never Invest / If You Get A Dollar In Africa, Never Make This Mistake. / Please Never Invest In This Fast Growing Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
i have to understand you have low mentality and your suffering from inferiority complex thats why you reason from ur anus grin
ha ha ha ha! Oh the irony! grin grin....you do what an "irony" is right? Or should it spell it or you?
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's no secret we also have a poverty problem and are the most unequal society in the world. There's a big difference between being poor in Nigeria where most people are poor and the economy is not dynamic, to SA where the economy is complex and there are high levels of economic inequality. The frustrations are completely different.

Sometimes apply your mind to these things, you're too simple for my liking and yet loud about your ignorance.
look TMKsouth SA black can be compared with only fulanis in Nigeria only because the way you guys reason is bad i have really tried to enlighten you to separate you from them but it looks like is not possible so ignorance is golden in approach to you guys thank you is nice Quoting you

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:
look TMKsouth SA black can be compared with only fulanis in Nigeria only because the way you guys reason is bad i have really tried to enlighten you to separate you from them but it looks like is not possible so ignorance is golden in approach to you guys thank you is nice Quoting you
Enlighten? grin grin grin are you done taking selfies in front of Shoprite chimp? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
heniford2:

Insulting your own countrymen to score cheap points against foreigners, that's what's stupid Mr Public Defecater. Learn from us South Africans - 11 official languages and you'll never see us rip each other in public to please COWgerians. Instead we whip u collectively and in unison cool.

Stop quoting me, you were defeated forever ago with facts but u won't learn. Go drown and catch cholera inside Aba flood waters - I'm certain they're still there a week later coz public defecation into the gutters don finish u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
He's the very personification of an empty tin making the most noise

I feel sorry for the Fulanis - being called stupid by even dumber people. In fact I feel sorry for Africa and they're so called giant - we're AFRICA LITE, so we don't count cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by IronGalaxy: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Insulting your own countrymen to score cheap points against foreigners, that's what's stupid Mr Public Defecater. Learn from us South Africans - 11 official languages and you'll never see us rip each other in public to please COWgerians. Instead we whip u collectively and in unison cool.

Stop quoting me, you were defeated forever ago with facts but u won't learn. Go drown and catch cholera inside Aba flood waters - I'm certain they're still there a week later coz public defecation into the gutters don finish u.
This moro.n is throwing his own countrymen, the Fulanis under the bus but never misses an opportunity to butt-lick white people.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
This moro.n is throwing his own countrymen, the Fulanis under the bus but never misses an opportunity to butt-lick white people.

Don't underestimate the devastating effects of generator fumes IG. All your life inhaling petrol, night and day, can u imagine cry cry? Just being at a gas station temporarily gives me a mild headache.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha ha! Oh the irony! grin grin....you do what an "irony" is right? Or should it spell it or you?

They don't teach that at Boko Haram Boarding School for the Kidnapped and Mentally Deranged.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you are seriously deluded grin you compare yourself to a level above you...how do I compare mysel to Nigeria? It's like you're saying the US compares itself to Pakistan how's that possible?

And yes Im better off as a South African than being a Nigerian due to a better standard of living. Some things are facts whether you are agree to them or not. SA has better standard of living to Nigeria FACT.but Norway has a better standard of living to SA. FACT!

It's Levels boy don't be emotional. Your people move to SA for greener pastures not the other way around, that should tell you something

Ouch! Bandage please grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
afroxyz:

The way you South Africans masturbate over nigerian social media platforms is baffling. Yet you empty heads always want to claim superiority. Get a life bro

If you weren't talking rubbish about SA we wouldn't be here to defend it. Besides, there's just less than 10 of us here. How many of you are scavenging off our DSTV? Answer: hundreds of thousands... Just like there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerian refugees in SA who refuse to return back to the Giant of Africa despite terrible xenophobia. How many South Africans have u seen in Nigger-geria? Thats levels right there my guy cool

Once I'm done with u trolls I'll deactivate this stupid account - no tears. But with u even despite terrible xenophobic violence in SA you still can't unsubscribe to DSTV or leave the greener pastures of beautiful SA back to COWgeria where cows have bridges and humans have potholes grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
afroxyz:

Dont mind them. Their hatred for Nigerians is so much that they killed the only exportable musical talent in their country (Lucky Dube) because they thought he was Nigerian

Incorrect,Lucky Dube was killed by kwerekweres from Mozambique because they thought Lucky Dube was a kwerekwere from Nigeria.Now the funny part in this is that you foreigners think SA is a ripe ground for your "African unity" pipe dream but still want to kill each other when you get here.

R.I.P to the South African Reggae legend embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
heniford2:
boy shut up i have been to SA right know am in Berlin Germany

You're in Germany but still obsessed with South Africa. That doesn't make sense grin IronGalaxy is right - you're in Kaduna selling Garri or MTN airtime.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Incorrect,Lucky Dube was killed by kwerekweres from Mozambique because they thought Lucky Dube was a kwerekwere from Nigeria.Now the funny part in this is that you foreigners think SA is a ripe ground for your "African unity" pipe dream but still want to kill each other when you get here.

I'm more struck by his foolish claim that Lucky Dube was SA's only exportable talent. That time South Africa has 9 Grammy Awards cool. I guess this mumu lives under a rock.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Lionessza6(f): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Lol, how's that one your mayor doing ? grin. I hear he has already hinted on the real reason Rama and his gang pushed him forward.....and you might know .....he won unopposed grin grin grin. The replacement program is in full swing ...another conspiracy theory turning into a reality wink.

Soon enough you will be put to death for saying the bolded grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm more struck by his foolish claim that Lucky Dube was SA's only exportable talent. That time South Africa has 9 Grammy Awards cool. I guess this mumu lives under a rock.

I saw that part and chose not to address it.If he wants to discuss music and who's better at it he better come direct.I don't entertain subliminal jabs lol

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, how's that one your mayor doing ? grin. I hear he has already hinted on the real reason Rama and his gang pushed him forward.....and you might know .....he won unopposed grin grin grin. The replacement program is in full swing ...another conspiracy theory turning into a reality wink.

Soon enough you will be put to death for saying the bolded grin.

Haven't quite had the pleasure of digging into his profile but I feel like the ANC and RamaPoser are just doing whatever they can to piss off South Africans LoL,I mean a guy from Zim is now a mayor of Jo'burg yet most of us never heard of him? Something ain't right.

We either take it to the streets or just sit back and watch this country burn grin ...I trust South Africans tho because I know will do the right thing grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Lionessza6(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Haven't quite had the pleasure of digging into his profile but I feel like the ANC and RamaPoser are just doing whatever they can to piss off South Africans LoL,I mean a guy from Zim is now a mayor of Jo'burg yet most of us never heard of him? Something ain't right.

We either take it to the streets or just sit back and watch this country burn grin ...I trust South Africans tho because I know will do the right thing grin

LMFAO, like I said last year in one on my " conspiracy theories " ,Rampimpi was brought in to collapse the ANC so that we would have a coalition government with the DA being the master party of the country .

As you said the administration is doing everything to piss off ANC voters and SA at large; .....Not paying salaries of ANC members , more loose borders ,privatisation of states assets, chinkos and kwangas in positions of power etc. And ofcourse they need Zuma to pull the final trigger ( spill all the dirt of about the scam that took place since the 90s), if he does that then the ANC will be finished as even the gogos will abstain from voting . I hear De beers jr has already hinted that he will be the next president of SA grin.

Anyways all the above is just child's play compared to the real agenda grin. Cyril has promised his masters that he will use all his positions in both Africa & outside to help usher in the new world order ( whatever that means to each of us wink) . Here he is saying it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4JswoBNeY

If Credo Mutwa was right then I'm afraid apartheid and colonialism were nothing to what Cyril is about to dish out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpbyRNgaCI

The United nations is already visible in some parts of the country to " help us build better " cheesy like they are doing with congo ,Iraq & them grin . So if we do the right thing as you said.......the butcher of Marikana will surely unleash the " yellow soldiers "on us ...and if we don't..... we will all own nothing & be happy ( klaus schwab,agenda2030).....whilst we will continue receiving medication for unknown illnesses for the rest of our lives grin grin grin. Last time we talked the vaccines weren't mandatory ( according to the butcher) grin....go & check ur local news today.......you will see that companies are already threatening employees & ofcourse the health minister is dropping hints everywhere that you will soon have no choice in the matter grin grin. But those are just conspiracy theories grin. Vaccine passports coming in a city near you grin grin

Here is another conspiracy theory.......the list of upcoming variatiants that you will need the jab for grin grin.....yup! They know them already ...God told them grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, like I said last year in one on my " conspiracy theories " ,Rampimpi was brought in to collapse the ANC so that we would have a coalition government with the DA being the master party of the country .

As you said the administration is doing everything to piss off ANC voters and SA at large; .....Not paying salaries of ANC members , more loose borders ,privatisation of states assets, chinkos and kwangas in positions of power etc. And ofcourse they need Zuma to pull the final trigger ( spill all the dirt of about the scam that took place since the 90s), if he does that then the ANC will be finished as even the gogos will abstain from voting . I hear De beers jr has already hinted that he will be the next president of SA grin.

Anyways all the above is just child's play compared to the real agenda grin. Cyril has promised his masters that he will use all his positions in both Africa & outside to help usher in the new world order ( whatever that means to each of us wink) . Here he is saying it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4JswoBNeY

If Credo Mutwa was right then I'm afraid apartheid and colonialism were nothing to what Cyril is about to dish out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpbyRNgaCI

The United nations is already visible in some parts of the country to " help us build better " cheesy like they are doing with congo ,Iraq & them grin . So if we do the right thing as you said.......the butcher of Marikana will surely unleash the " yellow soldiers "on us ...and if we don't..... we will all own nothing & be happy ( klaus schwab,agenda2030).....whilst we will continue receiving medication for unknown illnesses for the rest of our lives grin grin grin. Last time we talked the vaccines weren't mandatory ( according to the butcher) grin....go & check ur local news today.......you will see that companies are already threatening employees & ofcourse the health minister is dropping hints everywhere that you will soon have no choice in the matter grin grin. But those are just conspiracy theories grin. Vaccine passports coming in a city near you grin grin

Here is another conspiracy theory.......the list of upcoming variatiants that you will need the jab for grin grin.....yup! They know them already ...God told them grin grin.

As much as I despise Julius Malema I can't help but give him credit on other things.He said with this Ramaphosa administration we are in worst shit than we were during Jacob Zuma's administration.Has he released the sources that funded his way into the presidency? grin

These prophecies are terrifyingly accurate, especially the Credo Mutwa one shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by heniford2: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're in Germany but still obsessed with South Africa. That doesn't make sense grin IronGalaxy is right - you're in Kaduna selling Garri or MTN airtime.
your the one been obsessed with Nigeria i careless of your useless country infact i don't see SA as a country is just a region of zombies in it mostly blacks zombies, so the early you stop quoting me the better SA no better pass naija undecided
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Lionessza6(f): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

As much as I despise Julius Malema I can't help but give him credit on other things.He said with this Ramaphosa administration we are in worst shit than we were during Jacob Zuma's administration.Has he released the sources that funded his way into the presidency? grin

These prophecies are terrifyingly accurate, especially the Credo Mutwa one shocked shocked shocked

LMFAO, the accusations against the Zuma administration were corruption, and I sincerely wish that the current administration was only about corruption but what we are facing with Ramapipi is a lot more sinister ......Genocide & total societal collapse& control . Initially I thought his funders were only going for the SOE'S, it never crossed my mind that they wanted to own it all including our thoughts shocked...transhumanism( conspiracy theory) grin. He would never reveal his funders ,but they are revealing themselves ;D1& 2 are some of them. But it's becoming clear that his presidency was well planned for since the 80s.....the kwere was always at the right place at the right time ( conveniently) grin.

Anyways, as we're still bytching about covid,they're already experimenting with forced removals and more chaos....climate change grin. Maybe ours will be freezing to death or massive storms grin,while others have already seen their villages being burnt to ashes shocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
heniford2:
your the one been obsessed with Nigeria i careless of your useless country infact i don't see SA as a country is just a region of zombies in it mostly blacks zombies, so the early you stop quoting me the better SA no better pass naija undecided

And I see COWgeria as a region of cows at the upper strata of society, faeces floating in the middle and so-called people at the bottom drowning in their own filth.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, the accusations against the Zuma administration were corruption, and I sincerely wish that the current administration was only about corruption but what we are facing with Ramapipi is a lot more sinister ......Genocide & total societal collapse& control . Initially I thought his funders were only going for the SOE'S, it never crossed my mind that they wanted to own it all including our thoughts shocked...transhumanism( conspiracy theory) grin. He would never reveal his funders ,but they are revealing themselves ;D1& 2 are some of them. But it's becoming clear that his presidency was well planned for since the 80s.....the kwere was always at the right place at the right time ( conveniently) grin.

Anyways, as we're still bytching about covid,they're already experimenting with forced removals and more chaos....climate change grin. Maybe ours will be freezing to death or massive storms grin,while others have already seen their villages being burnt to ashes shocked.

shocked shocked

And people thought the guy was the second coming of Jesus Christ.We are all going to pay for letting ANC hold power for so long.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Lionessza6(f): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

shocked shocked

And people thought the guy was the second coming of Jesus Christ.We are all going to pay for letting ANC hold power for so long.

LMFAO, he actually is the awaited messiah ........FOR THE CREW THAT sent him grin....I'm sure he has even exceeded their expectations.

Well ,the ANC will soon be sharing power with the major * opposition parties*,so we will see if it was a party problem or SA was always destined to be a global experiment for all sorts of sick fantasies of the global elite no matter what dunderhead runs the show cheesy.

Have you gone for your 1st dose yet ? grin

Are you paying attention to what is happening in Australia ? shocked shocked....I believe they've just announced an indefinite vaccination programme grin,and ofcourse the kids are not left behind as well shocked. No vax ,no free movement in some of their major cities grin. Our mzansi escapees must be wishing they had applied for asylum in orania grin grin....atleast those ones are still living as freeman grin. The development & law & order of the Aussies and kiwis seems to be backfiring grin grin. I cant wait to see the shytshow in Mzansi & the USA grin.....bloodshed, bullets and stones grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, he actually is the awaited messiah ........FOR THE CREW THAT sent him grin....I'm sure he has even exceeded their expectations.

Well ,the ANC will soon be sharing power with the major * opposition parties*,so we will see if it was a party problem or SA was always destined to be a global experiment for all sorts of sick fantasies of the global elite no matter what dunderhead runs the show cheesy.

Have you gone for your 1st dose yet ? grin

Are you paying attention to what is happening in Australia ? shocked shocked....I believe they've just announced an indefinite vaccination programme grin,and ofcourse the kids are not left behind as well shocked. No vax ,no free movement in some of their major cities grin. Our mzansi escapees must be wishing they had applied for asylum in orania grin grin....atleast those ones are still living as freeman grin. The development & law & order of the Aussies and kiwis seems to be backfiring grin grin. I cant wait to see the shytshow in Mzansi & the USA grin.....bloodshed, bullets and stones grin.

I'm not injecting an unknown substance into my body.I just don't trust this vaccine,and I noticed they are using influencers and celebrities to coerce people into taking it.

I think they want to actualise the movie Resident Evil by turning all of us into zombies grin grin
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm not injecting an unknown substance into my body.I just don't trust this vaccine,and I noticed they are using influencers and celebrities to coerce people into taking it.

I think they want to actualise the movie Resident Evil by turning all of us into zombies grin grin

https://www.news24.com/health24/getting-to-know-vaccines/covid-19-vaccine-myths-debunked-get-the-facts-here-20210708

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by Lionessza6(f): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

LMFAO, imagine being told by a sodomite like Somizi to "trust the science and do the right thing " grin grin .....And an ass- merchant like Faith Nketsi telling you to " stop being stupid ,and just vaccinate to save lives " grin grin. Ramampimpi and his followers really think less of South Africans grin.
The vaccine passport twekker Bongani Hilter didn't see this one coming ; grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HTloSWPJo

I feel sorry for this professor as Thuma- minions are going to go after him and his family ,or worse he will die of *covid -related illnesses* grin grin. He should ask for a new interview so that he can give us " facts"......the only narrative allowed grin grin.

Israel the most vaccinated nation on earth has one of the highest infection rates in the world ? grin grin.....now that's a fact that can't be disputed grin grin......even a drunk Madala in a dirty kasi tavern can see what's going on here . A group of people who are pained by by the growing population of the world are suddenly putting trillions in vaccines to save more lives grin grin grin right! grin grin

Here is how you spot an influencer,the script they gave them grin ;

"Vaccination helps in reducing need for hospitalisation by those who are infected!So there will not be any mass hospitalisations like we always see each time there is a wave,leading to lockdown!So more vaccinations will mean no need for lockdowns!"

When you engage them and ask logical questions, this is how they respond grin grin;

"I have decided not to engage antivaxxers anymore!To me they are like Zuma,Bushiri and Malema supporters!They think they are the origin of common sense, wokeness,founders of logic and knowledge!Will never win!I’ll stay in my lane!Some of us are wired that way!"

The best way to get them off your back with their " facts " is by mentioning Israel and Australia grin grin. They will never quote you again grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by JaceBlaze: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? by TMKsouth: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Are you going to get vaccinated?

Definitely. I don't know why I haven't already. Most people in my inner circle already have and they're perfectly fine. Some got a bit ill afterwards but it was to be expected, but soon recovered. So I think I should go this or next week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Observation 1. On MMM Matching. / Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation / Make Money Online With Teespring (full Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.