Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? (95326 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
So years ago, when i was in school, i visited my ex in her city for the first time she was a student too. Before i travel to see her, I asked her if there is any hotel were we can lodge. I need a hotel far from where you live, she said yes that good hotels are far from the school.

Na so i land for her area that Friday night around 10pm we went straight to one of the hotels their rooms were booked in fact all the big hotels were fully booked na so we settled for 2500 fan or 3k Ac kind of hotel just for that night, we settled with the one with Jesus breeze cos a customer was complaining of their AC.

Brethren, that night after every, we were gisting, around pass 12am na so rat begin scratch my toes, I say wetin be this just immediately my ex stood up and screamed her toes. Na so i on light see as three big rats run enter wardrobe disappear.

Around pass 1am we heard a heavy banging on our door it continued my ex carry duvet run enter bathroom, I went to the door, held the handle and was shaking the door like i want to open it. Whilst at it I shouted "who goes" wida you na" no be me de there oo. Na so the noise stop we didn't close our eyes all through the night cos we didn't know what next to expect. grin grin

314 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by TarOrfeeek: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin

I lodge for one Hotel in a SS state.

The room was not bad. N4,500 a night.

I just finished from NYSC camp in Obubra. And I had the most difficult journey to Calabar.

The hotel was in Calabar South.
I was very hungry and needed something to eat. Receptionist, a nice young babe offered to help me get food. Foolish Me, I accepted the offer.

She brought one packed white rice and stew with meat. I ate this food.

The kind of intense diarrhea I had in the night. I woke up several times to the sound of loud banging, I even thought people were fighting. Coupled with the insane mosquitoes that bit me.

In my life, that has to be the worse night ever.

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
This happened to me last year.... Lodged in a hotel,and after paying 6k for a night,I controlled a banny whom i have been wooing to roll over....

Na when night reach,na then I realize say the AC wasn't working.... Their generator plant only worked till around 2 a.m and it went off..... Bathroom was unkept,Even the bedsheet wasn't an exception.....Men,na when I dey check out the following day nai I call the manager go outside via say himself na guyman na like me.....Na there I take clear am all him fvck up...

271 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin weird weird hotels everywhere.....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hehehehe....! Rats for inside hotel room??
This is serious

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
One time i lodged in a hotel in Owerri around 9pm as i was leaving that night to hang out with my guys the receptionist asked if i will need an extra pillow I said yes she said sir hold on, she opened her phone gallery and told me to choose amongst the girls. I was like i no need this kind pillow I no budget for am. I told my guy he was like a city that has four tertiary institutions what do you expect? Girls de hustle but na only few hotels go ask you for such.

421 Likes 32 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by younglleo: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
following....................

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Skullano(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
This happened to me last year.... Lodged in a hotel,and after paying 6k for a night,I controlled a banny whom i have been wooing to roll over....

Na when night reach,na then I realize say the AC wasn't working.... Their generator plant only worked till around 2 a.m and it went off..... Bathroom was unkept,Even the bedsheet wasn't an exception.....Men,na when I dey check out the following day nai I call the manager go outside via say himself na guyman na like me.....Na there I take clear am all him fvck up...

You no tear am slap join??

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Cerebellum: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
This was during corper shan! days, I was stranded, served in the east..I had to stay somewhere till the next day so I cud start where I was posted...

Lodged into this hotel, or motel...had this funny name
The receptionist was a complete dweeb.
Aswear, dem just finish Bleep for the room, I saw kiss condom wrap! The lady even squirt cry

I slept on a weird long chair.

239 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by stunnert(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cerebellum:
There was time during corper shan! days, I was stranded, served in the east..I had to stay somewhere till the next day so I cud start where I was posted...

Lodged into this hotel, or motel...had this funny name
The receptionist was a complete dweeb.
Aswear, dem just finish Bleep for the room, I saw kiss condom wrap! The lady even squirt cry

I slept on a weird long chair.

How you take know say she squirt ?
Abi you take style smell the bedsheets grin

315 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by stunnert(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
I remember that year the company I was working with lodged me in one of those fancy hotels in Ikeja. On my last night there I had a bottle of big stout and nkowbi at the bar which had a good view of the reception, where I saw one lady with super super extra big mighty ass checked in one the rooms which happened to be opposite mine. I finished my drink and left for my room, I was just about to sleep around 10pm when I heard a knock on my door, I got up and checked thru the peephole and it was the big ass lady I saw, I opened the door and was about to ask wtf she wants at that time when she quickly apologized and introduced herself, I notices she was probably in her 60's, she the told me her AC wasn't working and the hotel technician wasn't around to fit it and all other rooms have been booked and if she could spend the night in my room, saying she wouldn't mind crashing on the floor.
I was about to say No when I saw that ass again, I then allowed her in and told her she could sleep on the bed and I would sleep on the floor but she didn't agree and we both agree to both sleep on the bed, immediately we got in bed she asked me if I could cuddle her from behind, I actually tried to do just that but dick too stubborn and when she realized I was having a hard on she grabbed and one thing led to that other and we ended fvcking for four good rounds.

We both left the next day, we still keep in touch tho and still manage to fix match once in a while where we fvck our brains out

394 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by younglleo: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
stunnert:
I remember that year the company I was working with lodged me in one of those fancy hotels in Ikeja. On my last night there I had a bottle of big stout and nkowbi at the bar which had a good view of the reception, where I saw one lady with super super extra big mighty ass checked in one the rooms which happened to be opposite mine. I finished my drink and left for my room, I was just about to sleep around 10pm when I heard a knock on my door, I got up and checked thru the peephole and it was the big ass lady I saw, I opened the door and was about to ask wtf she wants at that time when she quickly apologized and introduced herself, I notices she was probably in her 60's, she the told me her AC wasn't working and the hotel technician wasn't around to fit it and all other rooms have been booked and if she could spend the night in my room, saying she wouldn't mind crashing on the floor.
I was about to say No when I saw that ass again, I then allowed her in and told her she could sleep on the bed and I would sleep on the floor but she didn't agree and we both agree to both sleep on the bed, immediately we got in bed she asked me if I could cuddle her from behind, I actually tried to do just that but dick too stubborn and when she realized I was having a hard on she grabbed and one thing led to that other and we ended fvcking for four good rounds.

We both left the next day, we still keep in touch tho and still manage to fix match once in a while where we fvck our brains out
60s kwa?
a woman in her 60s? u must be exaggerating

371 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Cerebellum: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
stunnert:

Chai!

See as you make ur comment spoil my late dinner cry grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Samfloxin(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Couple of times I lodged was with Christian brethren,so nothing happened

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by arthurwillia(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2021
E get one useless hotel wey Dey near Agofure park for Warri
Jesu
I should have just slept in the park that day, if you see mosquitoes wey bite me that night, I manage to sleep oo, na so I Dey dream say mosquito Dey bite me and in real it was actually biting me and I could feel the pain! Na im I wake up
Can’t forget such

282 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by SKhanmi: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Arrived ilorin at 10pm, called bike to take me to the nearest lodge since I was new to the city, Arrived & walked inside, No receptionist, no gateman, nobody on site, music was playing, gate was wide opened. Got tired of waiting and went outside, met two guys I passed earlier chilling by the roadside, Asked them for the nearest available guest house. They said it was far but they had a room available in their house which was actually opposite the lodge. Paid and went upstairs only for it to dawn on me that it's all this short time arrangement stuffs. Bed was big, room was neat but I still later found 3 condoms including one stuck inside a hole in the bathroom wall. The guy was even asking me codedly if I wanted anything else. Was too tired to decode then. I sha slept with one eye open. Woke up early only to find out it was one of those old extra large pre-colonial houses, mostly empty & semi abandoned, nobody in sight again? but the gate was locked. Most of the rooms I peeked into were empty. Shuu! This place was convoluted & dark, I can't go wandering all over na, Later found the key where they hanged it, opened the gate & japa! Definitely sure those guys were either squatters/gatemen, whether they planned it with the lodge guys is what I don't know.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by shege45: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2021
This thread is cracking me up

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by OnyeMmeri: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

You kpanshed a 60 year old woman? Good Lawd!!!

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by SKhanmi: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Then the one hotel where our bathrooms were adjacent and somehow there was an opening in the ceiling, Na so this guy wan kill me for my room with weed smoke. Kai! Later in the night I heard scuffles, like serious gbas gbos, wetin dey happen again?, Who wan kee person , only for the olosho he carried to start crying & begging make he free am, say she no do again. I swear i was shocked when this guy talked, Fluent english. He was like wha? Isn't that wha you do? How can you say you can't take it, I bought food, weed & paid you, you must complete this babe, all in a calm manner. Don't know how they settled it but Guyman didn't open door. Had to find a way to close that damned bathroom door, plug my ears and force myself to sleep.

Definitely sure someone died in another hotel room I stayed in, Lagos ehn

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Kriely(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2021
I hate hotels without balcony or a smoking room

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by SportsHD: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2021
N

467 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by kramer: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Here with my popcorn to read stories

Kwantinu grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by SavageResponse(m): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2021
nony43:
So years ago, when i was in school, i visited my ex in her city for the first time she was a student too. Before i travel to see her, I asked her if there is any hotel were we can lodge. I need a hotel far from where you live, she said yes that good hotels are far from the school.

Na so i land for her area that Friday night around 10pm we went straight to one of the hotels their rooms were booked in fact all the big hotels were fully booked na so we settled for 2500 fan or 3k Ac kind of hotel just for that night, we settled with the one with Jesus breeze cos a customer was complaining of their AC.

Brethren, that night after every, we were gisting, around pass 12am na so rat begin scratch my toes, I say wetin be this just immediately my ex stood up and screamed her toes. Na so i on light see as three big rats run enter wardrobe disappear.

Around pass 1am we heard a heavy banging on our door it continued my ex carry duvet run enter bathroom, I went to the door, held the handle and was shaking the door like i want to open it. Whilst at it I shouted "who goes" wida you na" no be me de there oo. Na so the noise stop we didn't close our eyes all through the night cos we didn't know what next to expect. grin grin

You got what you paid for grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by palsenator(m): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2021
I unfortunately went to this hotel around Abule Egba in Lagos and paid #5000 for the night only to find out that the Gen wasn't working around 10 pm when it was supposed to be on. That was not even the problem. In my whole life , I have never seen a place with so much mosquitoes and rat. I am not kidding ooo. Despite using insecticide before entering the room , It was just too much.

Me and the babe went to stay outside till day break and we couldn't do anything. Till today, i still have not stopped apologizing to her..

I made sure I collect back part of the money I paid sha.

Another was the haunted hotel around Iyaro in Benin... Bed was well spread before I enter and I just dropped my bag , went straight to the bathroom but when I came out , the bed was in disarray.
I tried to make sense of it and I arranged it again before going out to get something to eat.... The moment I closed the door to the room , I heard a sound and I quickly opened the door...I saw everything scattered again, my bag was slightly opened.. Me I run ooo... I was given another room but couldn't sleep till day break...

515 Likes 36 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

Choii, bros ehhh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

Lmao. grin

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2021
palsenator:
I unfortunately went to this hotel around Abule Egba in Lagos and paid #5000 for the night only to find out that the Gen wasn't working around 10 pm when it was supposed to be on. That was not even the problem. In my whole life , I have never seen a place with so much mosquitoes and rat. I am not kidding ooo. Despite using insecticide before entering the room , It was just too much.

Me and the babe went to stay outside till day break and we couldn't do anything. Till today, i still have not stopped apologizing to her..

Another was the haunted hotel around Iyaro in Benin... Bed was well spread before I enter and just dropped back , went straight to the bathroom but when I came out , the bed was ruffed.
I tried to make sense of it and I arranged it again before going out to get something to eat.... The moment I closed the door to the room , I heard a sound and I quickly opened the door...I saw everything scattered again, my bag was slightly opened.. Me I run ooo... I was given another room but couldn't sleep till day break...

Wow.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Gudbadguy: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2021
palsenator:

Another was the haunted hotel around Iyaro in Benin... Bed was well spread before I enter and just dropped back , went straight to the bathroom but when I came out , the bed was ruffed.
cheesy i go leave d hotel immediately

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
I was travelling to Yola from Onitsha, so I had to spend the night in Jalingo(Taraba state), I paid 5k for a night, I saw mucus (catrrh) on the bed of my hotel room, plus the giant rats wey just dey play for my room,and there was nothing I could do because we arrived there late at night, that I was even lucky to see a vacant room sadthey even climbed my bed that night I no just sleep at all, I just dey vex, those useless rats really used me to catch criuse. sad angry

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / North Cyprus: Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.