Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations (1276 Views)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2021

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Aflix(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's better he leaves after this season. With Messi in the team, he has a high probability of winning the champions league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by insidelife22(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
hmmmm,

he should keep holidaying in Paris.

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Fahdiga(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
He will leave a free agent next season.
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by WibusJaga: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Blessing in disguise for him.
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think its better PSG sell him for any agreed feel than losing him for free,..
make PSG no Mumu like barca but I see him signing a new deal based on how this season go sweet for PSG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by paulolee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
notin change bcox PSG go sign anoda big name, next summer haaland price go drop too
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Lattop(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
He will be free to sign Pre-contract with Madrid in January for free transfer at the end of the Season
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
PSG no wan wise up until them lose millions for in head before sense fall on them
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by mariahAngel(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
PSG just wants to frustrate Mbappe!

When a player wants to leave, simply allow him leave.
After all, if a club wants to sell a player, they don’t even care if the player wants to stay.
This is low key modern day slavery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
He should force his way out cos I don't see him being happy again in that club
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aflix:
It's better he leaves after this season. With Messi in the team, he has a high probability of winning the champions league.

Is it just about winning the champions’ league?
Not everybody wants to play in the shadow of Messi.
Mbappe already made a name for himself.
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamasta:
PSG no wan wise up until them lose millions for in head before sense fall on them
Chelsea will not make such mistake. Hazard to Real Madrid is a case study
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by unbitchable(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

The theory of being in Messi's shadow is a lie the media has been feeding you.
It's either you are better than Messi or you aren't and nobody in the modern era is better than he is. A player that has given the highest number of assists to his team mates clearly doesn't put anyone under his shadow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Maxymilliano(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Real Madrid just saved £200M which they can invest Haaland next season and sign Mbappe on a free transfer.

Perez will have the last laugh
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Great100000: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's good for him and he will surely benefit a lot from Messi because he will surely provides lots of Assists to Mbappe.

He can go to Madrid next season.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aflix:
exactly my point..... At the moment, PSG stand a better chance of winning UCL than Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:
I think its better PSG sell him for any agreed feel than losing him for free,..
make PSG no Mumu like barca but I see him signing a new deal based on how this season go sweet for PSG
imagine Messi-Haaland-Neymar
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamasta:
He should force his way out cos I don't see him being happy again in that club
He can't cos there's no release clause and Madrid didn't meet their asking price.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whose shadow was he playing before Messi's arrival? He made up his mind before Messi even signed for PSG.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Kilishihunter: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Real Madrid just saved £200M which they can invest Haaland next season and sign Mbappe on a free transfer.

Perez will have the last laugh
And you think other clubs aren't interested in haaland too bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Great100000: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And you think other clubs aren't interested in haaland too bros
My brother, if Madrid and other Clubs are interested in you, all these players will and always choose Madrid ahead of others, some team that might compete with them in term of brand and history is Man Utd, Barcelona, Bayern Munich but if Madrid are interested in you, they will surely get you.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by wunmi590(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aflix:

The guy is not really bothered about the champions league, he wants to win the world best, and he feels if he continues to stay there he would be over shadowed by messi....
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by wunmi590(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

You are very right...

I guess you are the only one seeing reason why Mbape wants to leave

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Numerouno94(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why re CR7 fans so obsessed abt the transfer of Mbappe? One even said nd i quote "not everyone wants to play under the shadow of Messi". Kilode? This one is notin buh witchcraft. I tot u guys said league1 is farmers league then why the the sudden interest in a player plying his trade in a farmers league? Mayb it's the pain of witnessing the combo of Messi, Neymar nd Mbappe. I knw it hurts buh u guys shuld take hrt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
wunmi590:

The guy is not really bothered about the champions league, he wants to win the world best, and he feels if he continues to stay there he would be over shadowed by messi....
Messi's arrival does not have anything to do with Mbappe's plan to join Madrid. He rejected several contract from PSG before Messi was signed. One of the reason Messi was signed was to convince players like Mbappe that they can compete with the best in Europe. Kindly open this links and read what President of PSG said about Mbappe.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/theres-no-excuse-for-him-now-mbappe-has-to-stay-at-psg-after/qqb03xzr0pvc1k3wbw7ckfbov
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by OJEEMAH(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Numerouno94:
Why re CR7 fans so obsessed abt the transfer of Mbappe? One even said nd i quote "not everyone wants to play under the shadow of Messi". Kilode? This one is notin buh witchcraft. I tot u guys said league1 is farmers league then why the the sudden interest in a player plying his trade in a farmers league? Mayb it's the pain of witnessing the combo of Messi, Neymar nd Mbappe. I knw it hurts buh u guys shuld take hrt.
I would be glad if Mbappe is sold. Since he's hell bent on leaving, there's no point keeping him.
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by mariahAngel(f): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
unbitchable:

It's either you are better than Messi or you aren't and nobody in the modern era is better than he is. A player that has given the highest number of assists to his team mates clearly doesn't put anyone under his shadow.

You don’t need the media to tell you the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Numerouno94(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I would be glad if Mbappe is sold. Since he's hell bent on leaving, there's no point keeping him.

Seriously bro, his becoming too swollen headed. The money made from the sale of Mbappe can acquire the services of Lewandowski or Haaland. Perhaps i see no reason in keepin an unhappy player. I
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Kingcalls: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
It will b premium tears when psg gets knocked out again in the CL... even with messi , Chelsea, man city , real and atletico Madrid , bayern go still give them serious wahala .... their central backs are in their mid 30s ...no quality world class DM... collect the money
go buy kante , coulibaly, cavaminga and halaand psg no just get sense..

Madrid bought became, Owen and Ronaldo all about the same time that year, dem still no see final... young determined teams win u trophies , not necessarily stars... barca made the mistake and hv learnt from it , imagine not letting messi go cos they tot he will will them CL , but even league dem no see ....person wey them for sell collect money strengthen squad
Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Kingcalls: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chelsea will not make such mistake. Hazard to Real Madrid is a case study

Exactly...and them still win CL without him... football is about team coming together.... some mumus are just saying its a dream playing with messi ....person wey no know ball go think say the messi de win CL and WC on a regular....

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Stay At PSG As Real Madrid Pull Out Of Transfer Negotiations by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
unbitchable:

Bla Bla Bla

Messi is the greatest in your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Famous Football Players That Don't Support LGBTQ / It's Time To Give The Job To Siasia / KELECHI IHENACHO HEADING FOR GHANA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.