Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pdp Takes Ajimobi To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Takes Ajimobi To Court (516 Views)

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Takes Ajimobi To Court by beautysky: 11:17pm On May 21, 2011
I dont want to talk about the sections of the law, cos no matter how much you clarify the issue, some people still dont want to accept the truthfull implications.
I voted for Ajimobi at the Polls, but if eventually the claims are true about him, then he need not be in that position., cos that already depicts the kind of leader he is. He couls have relinquished his citizenship before the election, having known that the governorship election-position in Oyo state is one of the most observed in Nigeria, considering its highly competitive nature. Law can be very funny, and Ajimobi could win the case, provided he did not sign allegiance to the american govt that he wld bear ammunitions and fight for the course of America, whenever called upon!, But Unfortunately every citizen must go through that, I still wonder when our leaders will begin to respect the rule of law and not take serious issues lightly, If Akala eventually wins this case., i will have no hard feelings, cos we as the electorates tried our best for Ajimobi, we fought and we perservered, and whoever becomes the governor next is Ordained by God, no ammount of blabbing and shouting can change that!, Merci

(1) (Reply)

Would Our Refineries Ever Function In Nigeria / Achebe And Soyinka Make Guardian's Top 100 In The World / Gunmen In Mexico Kill 22 As Fifa Tournament Opens: Mexico Or Nigeria, Pick One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.