Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket (17010 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by NairaMaster1(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:
Fes to kwoment grin cheesy cheesy

Honestly, I prefer Saraki to others,He is young, smart, intelligent, not bigot like Buhari and his brothers.

The father Christmas of Rivers State should not be trusted with power again because of his desperation to grab power by all means.

God bless PDP.
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.

The problem with Saraki choice is that the Hausa Fulanis and most Muslim north hates him because of the way he fixed BUHARI the vegetable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Juanmike(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Midenola:
Recycling of looters....

Why do we find it difficult to get technocrats with young and vibrant blood to run for office of the presidency...

Shame on our youths..
Like Yaya bello?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Navalsadiq(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
slimfit1:
APC has won already by looking at those names, not enough to cheer me up or give me confidence. Let me remind Saraki that he is not a complete Nigerian don't waste your time you are not born in Nigeria just want to remind you just in case you have forgotten.
GOD no go gree
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Seniorwriter(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
WE NEED TO PAVE WAY FOR YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!
No more business as usual.....

@SENORWRITER
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Holyman3(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
after4:
Look at me laughing at our Igbo politicians who hope to be president. E go soon clear for unah eye

Has things cleared from your eyes with non igbo president?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by NairaMaster1(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
slimfit1:
APC has won already by looking at those names, not enough to cheer me up or give me confidence. Let me remind Saraki that he is not a complete Nigerian don't waste your time you are not born in Nigeria just want to remind you just in case you have forgotten.

You're a disgrace to logical thinking. With the way APC has destroyed Nigeria and heavy debt you still want to vote APC?

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Cajal:

Tambuwa is far better
Saraki is corrupt
Argue with his 8 years in kwara as governor
Tambuwa is younger, smarter, intelligent and detribalized
So Tambuwal is not corrupt grin
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Lama70(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
It's enough... The three of them have been representing at various levels without any visible achievement. New responsible men, please.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Rugaria: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
PDP does not belong to Atiku and a northern attempt to hyjack perpetual political domination of this country will ultimately backfire..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Kam2021: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
I will vote ATIKU

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Sniper4real(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Anyone that's Fulani should not be allowed. No more Fulani as president again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're a disgrace to logical thinking. With the way APC has destroyed Nigeria and heavy debt you still want to vote APC?
So which party are you voting?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by APCNig: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Same old looters. PDP is a miserable party of idiots. APC party of killers is even worse.

So, PDP will not even consider an Igbo. This is disheartening for a tribe that has served the party faithfully.

Saraki will never rule Nigeria. The North will not give its ticket to a Kwara man who does not know whether he is Yoruba or Fulani or Nupe. But, Yorubas will never accept a bastard as a legitimate child, so Yorubas will never give its ticket to anyone from Kwara. Therefore, which tribe will Saraki claim? YoruFulani or YoruNupe?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Midenola(f): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Juanmike:
Like Yaya bello?

Are you generalising because a single youth in government coffers messed...

SMH in disbelief.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by West2019(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Non of them is ok to.rule .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by eldoradoxx: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2021
If PDP is considering North for its presidential candidate, then the party is blind to the present reality. If PDP goes North and APC goes South, APC wins automatically because the sentiment in the entire South and most of the Middle Belt is that after 8 years of heartbreaking Northern leadership under Buhari, power should return to South counter the Fulani/Hausa North 8 years hegemony created by Buhari. PDP will loose woefully should APC field a Southern candidate as the entire South will vote for a more moderate, educated, liberal Southern than vote another Miyetti Allah leader disguised as President just as Buhari has taught us all in a hard way.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Gns247: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Absolutely Saraki is a better candidate for me.
He gain more support from the youth, very intelligent, fearless and able to withstand pressure.

Militant30:

Honestly, I prefer Saraki to others,He is young, smart, intelligent, not bigot like Buhari and his brothers.

The father Christmas of Rivers State should not be trusted with power again because of his desperation to grab power by all means.

God bless PDP.
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Coronavirus1: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Cajal:

Tambuwa is far better
Saraki is corrupt
Lie i will vote saraki many times he is trusted Tambuwa is a betrayal
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by staneless(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2021
This men no dey tire ni? undecided
Is it a must to lead Nigerians?
They should go and rest, pls... Nigerians are tired of seeing their faces within and around the corridor if power
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Princeton92(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Na wa oo.... Even as we still dey 2021 so??
I always wonder why Nigerians care too much about the next election than the present issues being faced abi e no dey important to table out??
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by emmy4life02(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Cajal:

Tambuwa is far better
Saraki is corrupt
Lol this one don't even know Tambuwa. What is his achievement in Sokoto as a governor?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by thatsleepboy1: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Cajal:

Tambuwa is far better
Saraki is corrupt

Yes it true but saraki will fare more better than tambuwal. He'll break some balls that tambuwal won't necessarily dare to touch.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by anytexy: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2021
WATCHOVER:
Any northern person planning to become president in 2023 is WASTING his money and time. He won't win
Tambuwal, Atiku should forget about contesting, it the turn of a Southern person.
You mean for APC
The last PDP president was from south
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by ppogba: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:

God bless PDP.
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.

If Wike is the father Christmas you are.talking about, I can tell you without bias that HE is the only one that can clear the MESS Buhari has spread on the political landscape of Nigeria with his embarrassing nepotism and ethnicity.

The northern political elites are aware of this and will do everything against it.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Saintfrancis82(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2021
All these corruption leaders should leave politics a lone, let them go and enjoy the money they stole.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by KaluwisxPRO: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Cajal:

Tambuwa is far better
Saraki is corrupt

Detribalized, as a Fulaninman, what has he said about his brothers since the became first class citizens? Nothing. Saraki is the only vocal Muslim, and Kwara is not a %100 Muslim concentrated state. SARAKI is PDP’s best bet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by ghanaman5050: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2021
WATCHOVER:
Any northern person planning to become president in 2023 is WASTING his money and time. He won't win
Tambuwal, Atiku should forget about contesting, it the turn of a Southern person.
Tell me one person in South who can win Tambuwal or Atiku/Peter obi ?
Do you think hausa/fulani man will vote southern?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by okofians(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2021
No place for the People Decieving People's Party
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by ShedrachU(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
If you're in this country and you vote for anything PDP or APC again, GOD WILL CAPITALY PUNISH YOU!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Moorish: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
If APC fields a southern candidate, doesn’t it mean PDP automatically wins? Due to the population of the north ?

Seems to me that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Will Live In Kaduna After Leaving Office / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.