Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong (15542 Views)

Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by Lemmyler(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who is bankrolling this man?
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by marvel2real: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
this basterd lalong that sold my state to Fulani,this stupid political jobber visit can't change the fact that lalong is a stooge of the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by FarahAideed: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Two very weak man without honor
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by ItswellMike: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Useless talk.
House of Assembly in Jos is under lock and key.
GENESISNEMESIS:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1432699993903845388?s=19
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by NakwansaPolice: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
This man has finally left the bittered and brainless IPOB terrorists to their fate.. grin grin

NgeneUkwenu what did you do to Adadike
what?
if anything happens to that girl I'll hold you responsible.
I don't trust you and you're diabolic too angry
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by FamTomx2(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
longetivity:
This is 2021 and u Neva get sense, so tell me why u not gon be a fuul forever

grin cheesy
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by FamTomx2(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
This man has finally left the bittered and brainless IPOB terrorists to their fate.. grin grin

undecided

Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by millionboi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Latakia:
Fani Kayode Reading IPOB Abusing Comments On His Phone As If He send Them. He Used Mumu IPOB Brains To Play Ludo Against Fulani And The North And Still Went Back To The Same Northeners While Leaving Gullible IPOB To Lick His Poo grin

The Bridge Between Fani Kayode And IPOB On The Eastern Side Has Collapsed, While That Of The Northern Side Is Now Under Construction.

We Told IPOB That This Guy Is Only Looking For What To Eat But They Say We Are Fulani Slaves.
lol
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by millionboi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Imagynation:
When is FFk going to visit Igboho in Cotonou cell?
kanu in Dss
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nackdemall:
Friend and Brother grin grin grin

I really hate that. FFK calls everyone his "friend and brother" shamelessly. Totally unprincipled douche. Even Pantami is his "friend and brother". I just feel sorry for kids who have to carry his name.
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by nisai: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oshigun:

I really hate that. FFK calls everyone his "friend and brother" shamelessly. Totally unprincipled douche. Even Pantami is his "friend and brother". I just feel sorry for kids who have to carry his name.
I wish he was non Yoruba. An unprincipled man is a lifeless man truly.
Re: FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
nisai:
I wish he was non Yoruba. An unprincipled man is a lifeless man truly.

Same here. Such a disgrace to us. Only consolation is that very few Yorubas are like him.

Yoruba politicians have the highest profile and reputation in Nigeria today and internationally so FFK is mainly just a disgrace to himself and his family name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.