Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

N-Power Redeployment Issues. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Redeployment Issues. (10017 Views)

N-POWER: Redeployment To Another State / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Benitogucci(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. I'm having serious challenge with my Npower deployment. My PPA in Kaduna is situated in a very vulnerable area in terms of security. I managed to find my way around and went there only to find the school locked. In fact there's no one around the area. Virtually all the people there have relocated from that environment. I really don't know what to do and how to sign the deployment letter. Anyone with an idea should help me please. Thanks.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Femmyfestus: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
I honestly don't know what to say. Try contact npower themself or ministry of education in that local government to sign for you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by smatt1711: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
You better move away from that place for your safety because if anything should happen to you, your president doesn't give a f*"k

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by dontro(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Security and safety should be a top priority.

Is there no option for redeployment to a safer place, just like in NYSC?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
This npower problem pass Afghanistan own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Moborlarh(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
I dey tell you grin grin

PUSSYHOE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by DominionGreat: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
You don't need to go to the ppa na...first locate your verification center..
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by nans24: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benitogucci:
Good afternoon everyone. I'm having serious challenge with my Npower deployment. My PPA in Kaduna is situated in a very vulnerable area in terms of security. I managed to find my way around and went there only to find the school locked. In fact there's no one around the area. Virtually all the people there have relocated from that environment. I really don't know what to do and how to sign the deployment letter. Anyone with an idea should help me please. Thanks.

You have been blessed.
Free 30k for you.
Just keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Mudbell(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you want to buy Soya Shaft, Soya Puds, PKC and DOC in tonnages for your feedmill production contact mudassiru01@gmail.com

WhatsApp 08050885050

We give distributor's price across the nation.

We based in Ibadan
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by lizychimamanda(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
U forget say no school for kaduna now?, Go to npower portal and make complain.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by dotmon7292: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
I haven't been deployed. I am yet to be. So have Patience.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Gate050: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benitogucci:
Check the email sent to your email box today. Physical verification comes first before going to your PPA for signing. When you go to your local government secretariat or whatever it is, stated. They will tell you what to do. And if any assistance they will help you. Don't rush to your PPA even if you meet someone there, they won't sign your letter
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Preshhottie: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guy u too dey rush people when dey don deployed still dey house dem even nor carry the N-power for head, don't you know u will go to Ur local government for physical verification before proceeding to your PPA (PRIMARY PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT)

1 Like

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Harmattan123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Taliban militants have taken over
They have taken over, Over
Do you copy, Over
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Rimsd(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fulani terrorist fit sign am for you now cry

Anyways contact Nasims there's option for redeployment, stay safe...
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Chepos1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benitogucci:

I advice you to visit the Local Government Education Authority Office.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by bigdammyj: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Noted
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Dotunking01: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg someone should help. When is the next one coming out? I gatz apply for this thing. I mean application form. I don dull myself tay tay sha
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by onlinestaff2020: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Any hope for who has successfully done biometrics but not deployed yet?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by GRACETOLIVE(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
So some areas in Kaduna are deserted now?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by RobbStark(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
OP, go get a stamp with the school name on it, sign the form and stamp it.

That way you don't have to go anywhere for primary assignment.
Just chill n be collecting your 30k
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by 9jabox(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
smatt1711:
You better move away from that place for your safety because if anything should happen to you, your president doesn't give a f*"k

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal

Location please?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by tomtween1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Gate050:

Check the email sent to your email box today. Physical verification comes first before going to your PPA for signing. When you go to your local government secretariat or whatever it is, stated. They will tell you what to do. And if any assistance they will help you. Don't rush to your PPA even if you meet someone there, they won't sign your letter
Would any note be given from the local govt to indicate that one has been physically verified?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by smatt1711: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
9jabox:

Location please?
pleas send me a text, my phone number is there
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Ancecoker(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
angry
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by cpu2006(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
dontro:
Security and safety should be a top priority.

Is there no option for redeployment to a safer place, just like in NYSC?

There is � sure but someone in that sch where he was posted to must sign for him b4 he can be redeploy
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Skillsnigeria: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Akosxxx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
This Npower wahala too much abegi.

Something that's been in existence since over 4 years now (with 2 batches and 4 streams) and petty issues like: PPA Letter not downloading, verification before deployment, deployment before verification, redeployment and other basic stuffs about the programme still not perfected or probably enhanced/simplified.

I tire for una o.Yes I tire for una!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by wunmi590(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benitogucci:

Put the name of the local government and school down, so that government officials reading it can see
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by b3llo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
No go do pass yourself. If them kidnap u now the ransom your people go pay pass wetin N-POWER go pay you through out the programme.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by MVLOX(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please if you haven't been deployed even after doing your finger verification, please gather here....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Lets Build Your Resume For You to get your dream job / Firstnation Airways Recruiting 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.