Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

N-Power Redeployment Issues. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Redeployment Issues. (10027 Views)

N-POWER: Redeployment To Another State / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by ridwan006(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is for my people

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Musty4ahmed1: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
I took a bike to my PPA today, located in a very rural area, it took me more than one hour in the bush with Okada , I was so scared for my life, with the level of insecurity, only for me to get to the school, they have already closed by 11am,I have to trace the head teacher of the school who resides in another rural area another 30 minute drive to his place, I just told him to sign my rejection which he did, he told me no any NPOWER volunteer can take the risk of coming to that place every time. I thank Allah for my safe return without any hurt.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Gate050: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
tomtween1:
Would any note be given from the local govt to indicate that one has been physically verified?
sure there must be something like that for your PPA to accept you. They can't just sign any letter
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Itzi8(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benitogucci:
Good afternoon everyone. I'm having serious challenge with my Npower deployment. My PPA in Kaduna is situated in a very vulnerable area in terms of security. I managed to find my way around and went there only to find the school locked. In fact there's no one around the area. Virtually all the people there have relocated from that environment. I really don't know what to do and how to sign the deployment letter. Anyone with an idea should help me please. Thanks.

I encountered the same issue. My PPA was not only deserted, but outgrown by weeds and the structures are already falling side by side, the worse regret was the huge sum I spent to transport to the area and I learnt that the area was formally given to herders, but due to conflits in the area, they were told to relocate, and it's a long way into the place with thick bushes and limited human presence, while the school has remained closed for the past one year plus.

After one of my friends called to tell me, he has signed his deployment letter, I was sweating, cuz neither was mine signed nor rejected.

I just got back home, and looked through the deployment letter, and saw Nasim customer care number 018888340. I called them, and less than a minute, they answered, I explained my issues to their customer representative, she was apologizing for the stress and everything and kept apologizing at any chance, she gave me the number of the supposed supervisor in the area to call, and follow his directives.

I called the line, and behold, it was switched off, so I called them back, and thank goodness, this same amazing lady was at it again, that lady attended to me like an angel, unlike the Customer care experiences I've encountered, and she asked me to hold on, and my call was transferred to a senior supervisor, he spoke to me like a brother, asked me the issues, and after explaining to him, he told me when the call reverses to the customer representative, that I should provide her with 1) Full name, 2) Application Number, 3) Registration phone number, 4) PPA and It's LGA, 5) Current LGA, 6) And my home address.

I provided the informations to the lady, and she told me that my redeployment will take effect in the next 48hours, that they'll take it up from there, and put me at a place closer to me within my address. I thanked her so much, and again she was still apologizing.

After reading this, please follow it up, just this simple way and have your issues resolved please.

Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Jesusboy09: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please how do we know the exact location for our verification? They seem to just write the name of an area without an address
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by emperor650(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please how can I download my deployment letter. That's my biggest issue.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Suremikky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oboy this 30k tie rapper oo,, see wahala up and down...After i don finish battle wit PPA letter download i go come start hustle to locate PPA for one remote community inside Kaduna...God na ur hand i dey oo.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by MasterJayJay: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
I took a bike to my PPA today, located in a very rural area, it took me more than one hour in the bush with Okada , I was so scared for my life, with the level of insecurity, only for me to get to the school, they have already closed by 11am,I have to trace the head teacher of the school who resides in another rural area another 30 minute drive to his place, I just told him to sign my rejection which he did, he told me no any NPOWER volunteer can take the risk of coming to that place every time. I thank Allah for my safe return without any hurt.

Is signing the only thing he did? Did he collect your name?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by KelvinC1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please, my PPA DEPLOYMENT LETTER is not downloading.. 2) my bank details is no longer showing on my data.. 3) Npower said my physical verification centre is IKORODU, please where exactly in IKORODU.? Local Government or Secretariat.?

Your faithfully
Abraham Adoyi
Thanks please
Good Nigerians
Reply PLEASE
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by mrwiddy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
dotmon7292:
I haven't been deployed. I am yet to be. So have Patience.
we are also in the same boat bro
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by mattyrukee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please when is the deadline for reporting to your PPA ?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by doctormoh(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Quick question please, I wonder how many times in a week N-power staff are expected to work??
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by starrygal(f): 5:29am On Sep 01, 2021
I had same issue with downloading my PPA letter.All you have to do is go to your overview, edit ur profile and fill in every missing details and then submit.refresh the page afterwards.Then go to DEPLOYMENT and download your letter.click the download button repeatedly and you will get your letter.I hope this helps.Goodmorning.
KelvinC1:
Please, my PPA DEPLOYMENT LETTER is not downloading.. 2) my bank details is no longer showing on my data.. 3) Npower said my physical verification centre is IKORODU, please where exactly in IKORODU.? Local Government or Secretariat.?

Your faithfully
Abraham Adoyi
Thanks please
Good Nigerians
Reply PLEASE
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by maxbee: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Pls has anyone been deployed in Cross River?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Oiza131(f): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Abeg, is there anyone under Ovia N/E in Benin??
I still can't download the letter. Can I just go ahead with the physical verification?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Fatasy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same here where exactly in ikorodu,I dn't know which one is opposite general hospital

starrygal:
I had same issue with downloading my PPA letter.All you have to do is go to your overview, edit ur profile and fill in every missing details and then submit.refresh the page afterwards.Then go to DEPLOYMENT and download your letter.click the download button repeatedly and you will get your letter.I hope this helps.Goodmorning.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
ridwan006:
This is for my people

okay..... thanks for the info.....i will keep checking my dashboard for updates
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
MVLOX:
Please if you haven't been deployed even after doing your finger verification, please gather here....

i have not been deployed yet...... any hope for us?........
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
MVLOX:
Please if you haven't been deployed even after doing your finger verification, please gather here....

i have not been deployed yet...... any hope for us ?
N-teach
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by MVLOX(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
OFAIKGROUPS:

i have not been deployed yet...... any hope for us ?
N-teach

Let's wait patiently
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Toluola5: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
I hope printing out the letter black and white won't be a problem?
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by alfredilly: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Femmyfestus:
I honestly don't know what to say. Try contact npower themself or ministry of education in that local government to sign for you

Please, I no nothing about the ongoing deployment o. Has deployment commenced. The last thing I did was finger print.
Re: N-Power Redeployment Issues. by Fatasy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
U can login Just downloaded for a bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firstnation Airways Recruiting 2014 / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues / Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.