Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses (15384 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by elmessiahs(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
This same rann that was attacked few days ago
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Well done guys
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by anambraamaka: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
This people
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by dyze(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
yorubakid:
Just 17 people, while they mates in other Islamic countries are killing hundreds..they need to step their games in the core North cheesy cheesy

U are a fool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by havenz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
THEY VOTED FOR IT.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by ospido: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
chatinent:
Will suffering ever end?

Suffer suffer go fit finish?

Those who are supposed to protect lives have failed woefully.

Man is bringing man to his ruin.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by hmohammed(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
Too bad

You will believe this one, but if the news had reported victory for the military, you would have been asking for various unrealistic evidences.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Harrynight(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
chatinent:
Will suffering ever end?

cry

I used to wonder like you do until I read Revelation 21:1-5
"1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.
2 I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true"
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by slimghost(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let us beg them to surrender. Just like our amiable slow Senate President urged.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Comedian2019: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tell them to repent. MUMU people.

If you dislodge terrorists without killing them all, you're only wasting your time. Terrorists are killers. You either kill them or they kill you.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by BinamRex: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
I won't be surprised if Boko haram is attacking minority Christians in the north. I won't be surprised at all.

When Boko Haram was formed, their targets were Christians, but now they attack both Muslims and Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Southerners, if una like continue sleeping, wining, dining and playing stupid politics... Don't wake and guard your territories!!!

If Northerners have decided to remain pawns and sheep for slaughter, that's their business. The rest should wake up and tell these Nomads that there is no vacancy here!!!

Next News Please!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ignorance, bitterness and envy is the only way man can behave so inhuman to his fellow mankind
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Harpyeagle(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't know if it's possible for all sane citizens in their high numbers to beg the nations to officially declare the rulers terrorists on the basis of the frq of these occurences angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Purevibe74: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Boko haram again i thought they have surrendered to superior fire power and have now repented shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Tejiri41: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari's men on official duty. Nothing to worry about. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
The aircraft that Buhari bought from the United states is being used to attack the Biafran separatist in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

They feel relunctant using the TUCANO AIRCRAFT to bomb their own people in the north.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by yahmohy27: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nukilia:
Boko Haram surrendered already and they are busy going through integration into the society, grin grin this must be the work of ISWAP undecided
Yeah you may be right but not all Boko boys have surrendered nah
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by SULTAN22(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
yorubakid:
Just 17 people, while they mates in other Islamic countries are killing hundreds..they need to step their games in the core North cheesy cheesy
Guy, you called 17 dead people "JUST", because they are not your tribesmen/women.
You are heartless.
See what religion and tribalism have done.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by 24brains(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
They should keep rehabilitating pretending(repentant) boko haram into the society.

Nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan in the near future
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by lonelydora: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
I won't be surprised if Boko haram is attacking minority Christians in the north. I won't be surprised at all.

All these attacks happen in Christian communities.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by DaRuud(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
After surrendering they will be rehabilitated , given good food , money , appointment , houses and they will marry fine girls

Totilopussylick:
Amed lawal uncles doing what they are best known for.

Killing and burning houses, tomorrow they'll surrounder and will be accepted back to the same community.

This kuntry na joke!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by AfroKnight: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Are they not bandits anymore? Are they not business men?

This government will rather fight activists than protect Nigerians from terrorists. Then they will forgive and accept the terrorists back into society.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by foleskay(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
I thought they said they have repented?? Very useless govt with its terrorist emissaries!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
my thoughts exactly. Many of the victims are carefully selected Christian folk undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Mcdaniels06: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Christ..

These people are just poor, hungry and already dejected people...
Please stop killing these people and let them live their penury life in peace.

I Hope one day, you people get dissatisfied with your senders and face them, and help us wipe all of them off from the surface of the earth, as many of them that has determined that peace will not reign in Nigeria.

Pls. This is so heartbroken, these poor people are tired already.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by AsawanaDgreat: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lord pls restore peace to our beloved country Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
To get the real figure in naija, Simply add zero to any number officially reported dead. SO SAD!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
The presidentcy to react... the news will then die a natural death
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses by justking(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Sanwo-Olu To Request FG To Permit Importation Of Rice Paddy For Imota Rice / Osita Chidoka Joins Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.