Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? (1834 Views)

Fulani Are The Real Alpha Men Of Nigeria / Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
We hear of alpha male alot and how stronge men conquer and put their women in their place......but what about politically and tribally speaking? Politically speaking who conquers who and who puts who in their place? Which tribe in Nigeria is the political Alpha male? Hausa, fulani, Igbo or yoruba?

Share your opinions..
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by chatinent: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cold Indomie again.
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by FakeUnity: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Op, which tribe is a merely 6% of the population but currently has conquered the largest tribe in the north and holding the remaining two large tribes in the south in a political cvckhold and generally starting shit in west Africa? Which tribe of men come into other lands destroy crops, rape your women and kidnap and claim the land as their's? Op the real men of Nigeria are the fulani men. The true alpha males.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Op, which tribe is a merely 6% of the population but currently has conquered the largest tribe in the north and holding the remaining two large tribes in the south in a political cvckhold and generally starting shit in west Africa? Which tribe of men come into other lands destroy crops, rape your women and kidnap and claim the land as their's? Op the real men of Nigeria are the fulani men. The true alpha males.

It truly hurts in the butt.....feels like we're getting assfvcked by the bororo rapists, but it's truth..those guys are the real Alpha males in Nigeria. Yoruba's had a chance to hold that title but just simply take a look at the current happenings in the region and what interests the average Yoruba youth these days, last time I checked a gender bender fagg0t is being celebrated..... really pains me for Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

It truly hurts in the butt.....feels like we're getting assfvcked by the bororo rapists, but it's truth..those guys are the real Alpha males in Nigeria. Yoruba's had a chance to hold that title but just simply take a look at the current happenings in the region and what interests the average Yoruba youth these days, last time I checked a gender bender fagg0t is being celebrated..... really pains me for Yoruba land.

Lol, political correctness and liberal bvllshit are the curse of most Yoruba men today, e.g take for example the fvcker who owns this website, he's the embodiment of the average liberal self serving, cvckhold Yoruba man, with his biased rules and laws for certain religions and tribes, imagine if nairaland was owned by a fulani bororo or even a flatin0; bruv they'd ensure to push their tribal narrative. You need to see the bumps tweets of recent, what pains me is the fact that tribal liberal cvckholds like him think of themselves as being smart and progressive, won't say much Sha, don't want to get banned.

9 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol, political correctness and liberal bvllshit are the curse of most Yoruba men today, e.g take for example the fvcker who owns this website, he's the embodiment of the average liberal self serving, cvckhold Yoruba man, with his biased rules and laws for certain religions and tribes, imagine if nairaland was owned by a fulani bororo or even a flatin0; bruv they'd ensure to push their tribal narrative. You need to see the bumps tweets of recent, what pains me is the fact that tribal liberal cvckholds like him think of themselves as being smart and progressive, won't say much Sha, don't want to get banned.

Lol...the dude's twitter dp is a pic of himself wearing a $2 Christmas cowboy stripper like hat and smiling like a freakin nerd, never knew incel atheists celebrated Christmas. I personally won't be surprised if he has bent over to the fulani DSS and is getting raped, nairaland may already a fulani asset but we just don't know yet.

5 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by SlayerForever: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Most definitely not Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by maishai: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Humans are the only animals that think God made a mistake in his creations, I put it out to you that The narrative of The Alpha Beta is now being over cast with a new Archetype "The Sigma Male".............................probably when this is done we get "The Delta Male"

2 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

Lol.....most certainly not the tribe you're from....not in a thousand years.

4 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
maishai:
Humans are the only animals that think God made a mistake in his creations, I put it out to you that The narrative of The Alpha Beta is now being over cast with a new Archetype "The Sigma Male".............................probably when this is done we get "The Delta Male"

In power there's no such thing as a sigma male..... you're either powerful or you're not.

1 Like

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by theInterpreter: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fulani

Painful but true sad

Illiterate jihadists angry

2 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Brimstone77: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
We hear of alpha male alot and how stronge men conquer and put their women in their place......but what about politically and tribally speaking? Politically speaking who conquers who and who puts who in their place? Which tribe in Nigeria is the political Alpha male? Hausa, fulani, Igbo ijaw or yoruba?

Share your opinions..
remove Igbo from your rubbish..
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

Even before I opened the thread I knew it was created to throw shades at Yoruba by insecure, envious and pathetic losers, like you, who think the refinement, humanity, tolerance and progressive mien of the Yorubas are negative qualities and signs of weaknesses in frigging 2021.

Whereas you foolishly idolize the murderous barbarism, illiteracy, vagrancy, lawlessness and animal-like itinerant existence of some ethnic groups as the symbol of dominance.

Justs shows that some of you are aberrant throwbacks because you don't realize that the abnormal state of our Nation has turned you into unthinking cavemen who should exist in feudal 1837 and not refined 2021.

100% proof that some of you are the real weaklings you think others are. Yorubas are the real apha males of Nigerian political, religious, cultural and socio-economic life because, more than all others, they consistently commit to doing the right, tolerant, progressive and humane thing by the ethno-religiously diverse nation they find themselves in full of barbarians and genocidal murderers that myopic and unexposed elements like you laud as "Alpha male" material.

That is why the SW is now viewed universally as the only region that makes sense in Nigeria today. An Oasis of moderation, tolerance and progressive values surrounded by extremism, fundamentalism, barbarism, terrorism, regression and destructive hate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by nisai: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oshigun:

Even before I opened the thread I knew it was created to throw shades at Yoruba by insecure, envious and pathetic losers, like you, who think the refinement, humanity, tolerance and progressive mien of the Yorubas are negative qualities and signs of weaknesses in frigging 2021.

Whereas you foolishly idolize the murderous barbarism, illiteracy, vagrancy, lawlessness and animal-like itinerant existence of some ethnic groups as the symbol of dominance.

Justs shows that some of you are aberrant throwbacks because you don't realize that the abnormal state of our Nation has turned you into unthinking cavemen who should exist in feudal 1837 and not refined 2021.

100% proof that some of you are the real weaklings you think others are. Yorubas are the real apha males of Nigerian political, religious, cultural and socio-economic life because, more than all others, they consistently commit to doing the right, tolerant, progressive and humane thing by the ethno-religiously diverse nation they find themselves in full of barbarians and genocidal murderers that myopic and unexposed elements like you laud as "Alpha male" material.

That is why the SW is now viewed universally as the only region that makes sense in Nigeria today. An Oasis of moderation, tolerance and progressive values surrounded by extremism, fundamentalism, barbarism, terrorism, regression and destructive hate.
Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Covidodo: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

2 adult castrated bull for your eating pleasure bro..
I'm in Benin City at the moment and there is no single Okada in Benin.

Useless Yoruba leaders in Lagos and else where have not been able to successfully ban Okada for years because they want to look good and accommodating in the face of others .
The yeye people they want to please won't even hesitate to throw them under the bus if tables were turned .

I so much hate Yoruba leaders across board . Their balls are made of wool .

Benin City is cleaner and saner than every capital in the SW.
We need a paradigm shift in Yorubaland .
Enough of liberalism.
You can't afford to be liberal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Covidodo: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol...the dude's twitter dp is a pic of himself wearing a $2 Christmas cowboy stripper like hat and smiling like a freakin nerd, never knew incel atheists celebrated Christmas. I personally won't be surprised if he has bent over to the fulani DSS and is getting raped, nairaland may already a fulani asset but we just don't know yet.
You may be right
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
theInterpreter:
Fulani

Painful but true sad

Illiterate jihadists angry

You lot have got it wrong confirming your thinking has been bleeped by the bastardized aberrancy of Nigeria life and society where we reject good, virtuous and honorable conduct to celebrate what is condemned as undesirable deviancy worldwide.

Alpha males are dominate men who are top of the pile because of their stand-out masculinity and superior abilities.

That does not sound like Fulani political leaders to me who, in my opinion, are mainly Machiavellian and emptily power hungry.

Show me a single Fulani universally able to wipe the shoes of Obafemi Awolowo and I will agree with you.

The pathetic state of majority of Northerners, with their almajiri kids begging across Africa as young as age 6, when they should be in school, shows the Fulanis and Northern leaders are not political alpha males.

They are just myopic, wicked, power-obsessed, opressive, unconscionable and heartless. How has the political power Fulanis are obsessed with grabbing, by all Machiavellian means, bettered the lot of their people and society?

Last I checked Northerners consitute 87% of the poorest people in the entire Nigeria. Only Nigerians, with their warped views and unexposed thinking, can think Northern leaders are political alpha males rather than myopic disappointments destroying themlseves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol. This personalized attack just shows you are a loser who is obsessed with and terribly jealous of Seun Osewa. Pathetic.
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Naigleria1: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
maishai:

grin grin
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Naigleria1: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na the Igbo people, their the only ones who’ve been standing up to them for years despite their large army of zombified tribes. grin
True alphas

4 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Anthony Joshua is an alpha male. So is Israel Adesanya. They are Yorubas. They are men who dominate and defeat other powerful men in a fair, competitive and level playing field where no man enjoys any undue advantages .

Women want to be with them willingly because of their legitimate and societally-acceptable, desirable and merited dominance.

A bandit is not an alpha male. He carries sophiticated guns other do not have, thus giving him a very unfair advantage, to subjugate, rob, kill, rape and maim defenceless people.

No upright man sees a bandit as a role model and no normal woman would want to be with a bandit willingly as millions of women worldwide would want to be with fitting definition of alpha males like Christiano Ronaldo etal.

Talking politically, we can say for sure Obafemi Awolowo is an alpha male who elevated an ethnic group above illiteracy decades ago.

Whereas all Northern leaders, who have been given a lot by virtue of leading Nigeria longer than others, can only be viewed as failures considering how illiteracy , poverty, diseases, almajiri menace, terrorism, banditry and societal backwardness is the reality of the North today.

Yes Nigeria is frustrating but thinking and talking aberrantly helps no one and solves nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oshigun:

Anthony Joshua is an alpha male. So is Israel Adesanya. They are Yorubas. They are men who dominate and defeat other powerful men in a fair, competitive and level playing field where no man enjoys any undue advantages .

Women want to be with them willingly because of their legitimate and societally-acceptable, desirable and merited dominance.

A bandit is not an alpha male. He carries sophiticated guns other do not have, thus giving him a very unfair advantage, to subjugate, rob, kill, rape and maim defenceless people.

No upright man sees a bandit as a role model and no normal woman would want to be with a bandit willingly as millions of women worldwide would want to be with fitting definition of alpha males like Christiano Ronaldo etal.

Talking politically, we can say for sure Obafemi Awolowo is an alpha male who elevated an ethnic group above illiteracy decades ago.

Whereas all Northern leaders, who have been given a lot by virtue of leading Nigeria longer than others, can only be viewed as failures considering how illiteracy , poverty, diseases, almajiri menace, terrorism, banditry and societal backwardness is the reality of the North today.

Yes Nigeria is frustrating but thinking and talking aberrantly helps no one and solves nothing.

Lol, story.

Anthony Joshua and Adesanya are both high flying athletes who are doing well in their field, in that area they can be considered Alphas....but we're speaking in political terms, I myself am a core Awoist and respect him for what he did in Yorubaland and for Yoruba's but am certain that Pa.Awo will be rolling in his grave at the current crop of leaders we have currently, you seem to view political Alphaness in terms of someone being good, kind, having good intentions and largely being progressive but it's simply a flawed metric because kind men necessarily don't mean effective leaders....from the top to the heads of the army, to the IG of police to those policing the borders in Yorubaland to those making the economic policies that affect the average yoruba, it's now so bad that the Yoruba can't legally defend himself in his own land... looking at all these things around you it's clear to the blind who the political Alpha males are....call them Illiterate or Almanjiri fact remains that power resides in their hands and they are holding the rest of the country by the ballsack. The Yoruba men of old(at least ibadan where I come from) fought for what they believed in and died like men, weak leaders were forced to commit suicide and it helped us evolve. These days our leadership is filled with weaklings.

3 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Naigleria1:
Na the Igbo people, their the only ones who’ve been standing up to them for years despite their large army of zombified tribes. grin
True alphas

Lol igbos and Alphaness shouldn't be in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Covidodo:

2 adult castrated bull for your eating pleasure bro..
I'm in Benin City at the moment and there is no single Okada in Benin.

Useless Yoruba leaders in Lagos and else where have not been able to successfully ban Okada for years because they want to look good and accommodating in the face of others .
The yeye people they want to please won't even hesitate to throw them under the bus if tables were turned .

I so much hate Yoruba leaders across board . Their balls are made of wool .

Benin City is cleaner and saner than every capital in the SW.
We need a paradigm shift in Yorubaland .
Enough of liberalism.
You can't afford to be liberal in Nigeria

Don't know about Benin city being cleaner and saner than any capital in the SW but I'd agree with your submission in Yoruba leaders.
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Covidodo: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Don't know about Benin city being cleaner and saner than any capital in the SW but I'd agree with your submission in Yoruba leaders.
I meant the orderliness .
No bikes in the capital
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol, story.

Anthony Joshua and Adesanya are both high flying athletes who are doing well in their field, in that area they can be considered Alphas....but we're speaking in political terms, I myself am a core Awoist and respect him for what he did in Yorubaland and for Yoruba's but am certain that Pa.Awo will be rolling in his grave at the current crop of leaders we have currently, you seem to view political Alphaness in terms of someone being good, kind, having good intentions and largely being progressive but it's simply a flawed metric because kind men necessarily don't mean effective leaders....from the top to the heads of the army, to the IG of police to those policing the borders in Yorubaland to those making the economic policies that affect the average yoruba, it's now so bad that the Yoruba can't legally defend himself in his own land... looking at all these things around you it's clear to the blind who the political Alpha males are....call them Illiterate or Almanjiri fact remains that power resides in their hands and they are holding the rest of the country by the ballsack. The Yoruba men of old(at least ibadan where I come from) fought for what they believed in and died like men, weak leaders were forced to commit suicide and it helped us evolve. These days our leadership is filled with weaklings.

You're an aberrant n1tw1t. No point trying to point out anything to your kind.
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
As much as its disgusts me, the real alpha males of Nigeria are the fulanis lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oshigun:

You're an aberrant n1tw1t. No point trying to point out anything to your kind.

Your pea brain couldn't simply come up with a better superior argument....thus you resorted to insults. I issue is that I thought you were a human being with a functional brain never knew I was speaking to a half wit with brain speeds of a snail.

1 Like

Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'd have to say, it's the fulani's. Every other tribe are political beta males.
Re: Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Your pea brain couldn't simply come up with a better superior argument....thus you resorted to insults. I issue is that I thought you were a human being with a functional brain never knew I was speaking to a half wit with brain speeds of a snail.

Superior argument with a n1tw1t? If Igbos fought a war over 50 years ago and are still fighting and dying today for the same pursuit how can any sane person view them as alpha males?

If Fulanis and Northerners, for all their machiavellian and violent machinations over the past decades, only have mass illiteracy, almajiri menace, terrorism, horrendous poverty, millions of displaced indigenes, banditry etal to show for their endeavors then what makes them alpha males?

Are alpha males opportunist, pathetic and myopic losers to you? Is winning and dominating in life not essential and definitive characteristics of alpha males? Mumu. Just talk for the sake of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Take To The Streets Of Central London To Demand Nnamdi Kanu's Release- Pic / 2023: Obaseki Receives Peter Obi, Says PDP Must Embrace Equity, Fairness* / Northerners Live In Slums, Lack Roads, Security – Obi Says In CNN Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.