Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court (23924 Views)

Ortom Drags Miyetti Allah To International Court / Sesugh Akume To Court: Order Sharia States To Refund VAT From Alcohol / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Kwanza: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom, has dragged the Minister Of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs, Senator George Akume, to court over the allegations levelled against him by the latter at a press conference held in Abuja on Monday, August 30 2021.

The governor, who made his decision known at the Governmemt House, Màkurdi, on Wednesday, said “I did not want to join issues with the Minister, so I choose the honourable way.”

According to him, “the minister lost his Senatorial ambition in 2019 because of his abysmal performance and now he has gone all out to vent his anger on me by distablising my governmemt, but I am not deterred because this is not the first time. In 2018, he also instigated members of the State Assembly to impeach me and they resisted by impeaching the then speaker. So, we will meet at the court.

“I don’t want to join issues with the Minister but I have to put the records straight for all Nigerians and beyond to know, because all the allegations by the Minister in the said press conference were cheap lies and blackmail, it is just to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it, so let him explain all the allegations at the court.”

https://leadership.ng/just-in-ortom-drags-akume-to-court/amp/

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Irijosa777(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by nairalandankrah: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Very good.. Sue the bastard.
Willing slave

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by cbrezy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
This governor name always remind me of this animated movie I watched when I was a kid.

Orton Hears A Who! cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by abobote: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only voice in the wilderness, sue the modafucker that is selling his people for a porridge from the Fulani. Posterity will be kind to you

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Painintheass221: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Z

Space booked
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Bornsinner7: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ortom serving it to everybody hot hot..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by vkeeshez(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Okay na
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Mr2019(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Clowns undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by englishmart(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerian problem is not the leaders but the masses. Our leaders don't fall from the sky, they come from among us. Almost every Nigerian is devious and cynical

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Seniorwriter(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
SMH

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA COME 2023
joefelin2345:
Like U abi?
It's a campaign directed towards encouraging visionary persons to come onboard the political terrain in Nigeria so we can create a positive paradigm shift and not a personal campaign!
Some persons like me will rather be actively involved in keeping leaders on their toes for a better output from leaders.
Be guided

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Daniiel: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
I think sey na ortom drags miyetti Allah to court

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Sactual: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
We are watching to see the outcome
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by victorazy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
This one woke up late. sad
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by fourboys: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ortom on fire smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Lastborn2022(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
This 2 men has killed Benefits state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by ameh99: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
I see two incompetent thieves...

How did this ever help my poor state..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Bustincole(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
we are watchin the outcome
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by shevy878: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
But for Orton North Central would have been eroded by now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
This ortom should also fix benue state, that state is a shadow of itself with no tangible development.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Mr100Dollars: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sourcecode11:
Nawa o..

Used lenovo E10- 30 for sale , I plan to get a new one so I want to sell this one ..Processor : Intel(R) celeron(R) CPU N2830 2.16GHz
Installed RAM : 2.00 GB
Local disk size : 425GB
Windows 8.1

Price = 38k
23k?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by millionboi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbagam

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by OBALOLA55(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
NA SO, ALL TERRORISTS SYMPATHIZERS MUST BE PUNISHED HERE OR HEREAFTER INSHA ALLAH AMIN

MONOGAMY CILICMARIN TAKE NOTE angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by DaddyYankee: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ortom salaries first stop looking for excuses. Most governors are building their states e.g Ebonyi, Ondo and others.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by Bossinho(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dragging each others like generator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by elmessiahs(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Naso
Re: Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court by YoungLionken(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
The other day, I wrote about Ortom and asked a question as regards the poor security condition in his state. Fellow Nairalanders were busy defending him..

The truth remains that, Ortom is good for nothing! (most nigerian politicians actually)..

These governors only hide under the complains we are dishing out against the federal government

Go to Abia, Kogi,Kwara (to mention a few)states, you will weep, even Maiduguri is better...

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.