Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) (1570 Views)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your first line is not true dude, u guys REVERE whites - they're demi gods to most Nigerians. If there's any country that's gonna sell Africa out it's you people.

Anyway, I should read up on how u gained your independence.

Yeah, most black South Africans who've been there have nothing good to say about your country except maybe your entrepreneurial spirit and the exchange rate. But I hear just landing at the airport in Lagos is hell - poor service and devastating heat. And it only gets worse from then on.

Seriously we tried accomodating u in SA back in the 90s coz of your hardships but your brothers have mastered the art of insulting their hosts so let's just keep our relationship at short-term tourism and long distance investments - no residence.

Kinda negative post this one, I don't know what brought it on. I think it's coz of everyone else quoting me angry

grin
As I said
You misunderstand us most of the time
And I would like you to give examples of when Nigeria or Nigerians sabotaged the African continent or when we worship whites

Exactly what I said
Nigeria takes a great deal of getting used to

Lol
We'll keep coming grin
Residence or whatsoever
Why is it that only SA complains of Nigerians the most?
We are all over the world
We are in the US,UK,France,China wherever!
Well Nigerians will keep going to SA
The only thing is that we now know that we aren't welcome wink
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

grin
As I said
And I would like you to give examples of when Nigeria or Nigerians sabotaged the African continent or when we worship whites

Exactly what I said
Nigeria takes a great deal of getting used to

Lol
We'll keep coming grin
Residence or whatsoever
Why is it that only SA complains of Nigerians the most?
We are all over the world
We are in the US,UK,France,China wherever!
Well Nigerians will keep going to SA
The only thing is that we now know that we aren't welcome wink

You're just an assault on our senses. You're loud, rude, disrespectful, boisterous, dodgy and South African life is simple, laid back and informed by the communal principles of Ubuntu.

When you're in those developed countries you are limited to your little so called "African villages" or "Little Lagoses" where the locals don't have to interact with u much unless you're professionals (who are often sensible).

Because SA is an African country we often have to share the same communities like Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville who's buildings Nigerians have hijacked and turned into slums (it's a FACT, read up on it). And also because of the closer proximity SA attracts low value migrants unlike developed countries. So u end up getting to all sorts of mischief due to high unemployment levels - even the Kenyans and much of Southern Africa complain about Nigerians (you just don't respect your hosts if the policing is not effective enough), it's just that South Africans are especially vocal about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

grin
As I said

This forum is awash with colourism... threads of spotting onyibos in Lagos or marrying one hit frontpage immediately... everything good in SA is attributed to whites, even modern developments... Nigerians calling to be recolonized because Nigeria is a failed project... and afro pessimism ("black man has failed; show me one successful black nation without white influence; black man can't rule himself, etc etc" - SOUND FAMILIAR?).

You don't get this in SA chats and much of Africa - it's a Nigerian phenomenon.
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're just an assault on our senses. You're loud, rude, disrespectful, boisterous, dodgy and South African life is simple, laid back and informed by the communal principles of Ubuntu.

When you're in those developed countries you are limited to your little so called "African villages" or "Little Lagoses" where the locals don't have to interact with u much unless you're professionals (who are often sensible).

Because SA is an African country we often have to share the same communities like Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville
who's buildings Nigerians have hijacked and turned into slums (it's a FACT, read up on it). And also because of the closer proximity SA attracts low value migrants unlike developed countries. So u end up getting to all sorts of mischief due to high unemployment levels - even the Kenyans and much of Southern Africa complain about Nigerians (you just don't respect your hosts if the policing is not effective enough), it's just that South Africans are especially vocal about it.
grin
this is full of falsehood
1.we don't make little lagoses anywhere
that's just a figment of your bigoted mind
we move along with the people

2.we haven't hijacked anything and turned them to slums
stop lying abeg angry
Kenya of all places??
lol
I see you're joking
as far as USA,UK etc are not complaining
it means you guys should look into yourselves
whether low value migrants or not
Nigerians are Nigerians
we do our stuff
we barely have anything to do with the hosts
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Because SA is an African country we often have to share the same communities like Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville who's buildings Nigerians have hijacked and turned into slums (it's a FACT, read up on it). And also because of the closer proximity SA attracts low value migrants unlike developed countries. So u end up getting to all sorts of mischief due to high unemployment levels - even the Kenyans and much of Southern Africa complain about Nigerians (you just don't respect your hosts if the policing is not effective enough), it's just that South Africans are especially vocal about it.

Well...Damn shocked grin

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

grin
this is full of falsehood
1.we don't make little lagoses anywhere
that's just a figment of your bigoted mind
we move along with the people

2.we haven't hijacked anything and turned them to slums
stop lying abeg angry
Kenya of all places??
lol
I see you're joking
as far as USA,UK etc are not complaining
it means you guys should look into yourselves
whether low value migrants or not
Nigerians are Nigerians
we do our stuff
we barely have anything to do with the hosts

Just read this article in full for your own introspection and see how a majority of Nigerian hustlers operate in SA. This article was written by a Nigerian for your own Nigerian publication - no South Africans involved.

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangerous-lifestyles-nigerian-hustlers-south-african-enclave/amp/

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

This forum is awash with colourism... threads of spotting onyibos in Lagos or marrying one hit frontpage immediately... everything good in SA is attributed to whites, even modern developments... Nigerians calling to be recolonized because Nigeria is a failed project... and afro pessimism ("black man has failed; show me one successful black nation without white influence; black man can't rule himself, etc etc" - SOUND FAMILIAR?).

You don't get this in SA chats and much of Africa - it's a Nigerian phenomenon.
okay
I'm sure that in those front page threads you see Nigerians scolding the mods
or not?
I'm sure when you see those "white worshipping" posts
you also see other posts fervently attacking them?
or no?
I'll say the truth
Nigeria for one was given independence too early
that's just the truth
with very young ambitious soldiers in their early 20s hijacking government less than 6 years into independence
this is the main reason you see that Nigerians have a kinda bad love for black people
with leaders as bad as the devil himself
look at the world
is Haiti white?
there are a lot of bad pointers
I have never seen anybody calling for recolonization
and again
most of those posts are written by a set of never-do-wells called IPOB
they can do anything to make Nigeria look bad
they just want to push thier fake Biafran ideology
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

okay
I'm sure that in those front page threads you see Nigerians scolding the mods
or not?
I'm sure when you see those "white worshipping" posts
you also see other posts fervently attacking them?

or no?
I'll say the truth
Nigeria for one was given independence too early
that's just the truth
with very young ambitious soldiers in their early 20s hijacking government less than 6 years into independence
this is the main reason you see that Nigerians have a kinda bad love for black people
with leaders as bad as the devil himself
look at the world
is Haiti white?
there are a lot of bad pointers
I have never seen anybody calling for recolonization
and again
most of those posts are written by a set of never-do-wells called IPOB
they can do anything to make Nigeria look bad
they just want to push thier fake Biafran ideology

@bolded of course not every Nigerian is bad or a white worshipper, it's just general trends that define each nation. At least I'm smart enough to give people a chance first to prove themselves just as I also wanna be given a chance before being accused of xenophobia and laziness and stupidity as a South African.
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded of course not every Nigerian is bad or a white worshipper, it's just general trends that define each nation. At least I'm smart enough to give people a chance first to prove themselves just as I also wanna be given a chance before being accused of xenophobia and laziness and stupidity as a South African.
lol
have you seen white worshipping on twitter?
on YouTube?
or only on Nairaland?
but the case is different for you guys
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

lol
have you seen white worshipping on twitter?
on YouTube?
or only on Nairaland?
but the case is different for you guys

I don't follow u guys on Twitter but if it exists on NL I'm pretty certain it exists everywhere else. I don't know why u fighting this, Nigerians attribute everything good to whiteness (and to themselves) and badmouth the rest of Africa - it's a fact. What kind of a leader is that?

Anyway, your 1234 friend is on steroids today.

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't follow u guys on Twitter but if it exists on NL I'm pretty certain it exists everywhere else. I don't know why u fighting this, Nigerians attribute everything good to whiteness (and to themselves) and badmouth the rest of Africa - it's a fact. What kind of a leader is that?

Anyway, your 1234 friend is on steroids today.
unfortunately
it's because in the world today
almost everything great is connected with whites
blacks must move up
we must find ways to change our orientation by going back to our real cultures
the copying of European style has failed us
just take a good look at the African/black/brown Americans (most are confused about their origins)
they are living in the most powerful nation in the world yet their achievements are sub par
they(B Americans) say we Nigerians are white worshipping fools also
but the real reason they call us white worshippers is because while they stay and shout racism
a poor Nigerian on scholarship goes out of his way to get things done
not shouting racism everywhere
the victim mentality has to stop
check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6443098/black-americans-most-weakest-sensitive
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

unfortunately
it's because in the world today
almost everything great is connected with whites
blacks must move up
we must find ways to change our orientation by going back to our real cultures
the copying of European style has failed us
just take a good look at the African/black/brown Americans (most are confused about their origins)
they are living in the most powerful nation in the world yet their achievements are sub par
they(B Americans) say we Nigerians are white worshipping fools also
but the real reason they call us white worshippers is because while they stay and shout racism
a poor Nigerian on scholarship goes out of his way to get things done
not shouting racism everywhere
the victim mentality has to stop
check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6443098/black-americans-most-weakest-sensitive

But u also whine about Fulanis oppressing you in Nigeria even though you claim to be more educated and entrepreneurial than them. And South Africans will tell you to stop migrating and to fight the system but you won't - instead you go about being refugees in other countries. Do u see the mental block? Black Americans also become more successful once they leave the US.

But you're quick to judge black Americans who have a powerful racist system stunting their progress from birth and generationally. You have to grow up in a multiracial Westernised society to understand how black people there are stunted both systematically and psychologically - the same way y'all are scared to take on Buhari and your oligarchs, and would rather flee to America and then insult African Americans in their own country.
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

But u also whine about Fulanis oppressing you in Nigeria even though you claim to be more educated and entrepreneurial than them. And South Africans will tell you to stop migrating and to fight the system but you won't - instead you go about being refugees in other countries. Do u see the mental block?

But you're quick to judge black Americans who have a powerful racist system stunting their progress from birth and generationally. You have to grow up in a multiracial Westernised society to understand how black people there are stunted both systematically and psychologically - the same way y'all are scared to take on Buhari and your oligarchs, and would rather flee to America and then insult African Americans in their own country.

trash
why does the "racist system" not affect africans there?
they need to change their mentality simple
can you expound in those "racist systems"
even Jay Z(can't remember well now} wrote about this

if you don't know
the black Americans are even racist towards Africans(especially nigerians)
so Africans are faced with double racism in the US
from whites and blacks
read this thread well https://www.nairaland.com/6443098/black-americans-most-weakest-sensitive
I don't endorse most of what the op said though
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:
trash
why does the "racist system" not affect africans there?
they need to change their mentality simple
can you expound in those "racist systems"
even Jay Z(can't remember well now} wrote about this

if you don't know
the black Americans are even racist towards Africans(especially nigerians)
so Africans are faced with double racism in the US
from whites and blacks
read this thread well https://www.nairaland.com/6443098/black-americans-most-weakest-sensitive
I don't endorse most of what the op said though

U missed the part where I said the generational oppression over the centuries has had its psychological impact on African Americans the same way military dictatorship, police brutality and corruption has left Nigerians helpless and fearful to protest for real democratic reforms in their own country. Instead you'd rather flee to other lands than take on Buhari, and then turn around to insult your hosts over there forgetting you couldn't face your own problems back home.

So u also need to change YOUR mentality and stay in your country and fix things instead of always running away. You also suffer from the same mental block afflicting black Americans.
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

U missed the part where I said the generational oppression over the centuries has had its psychological impact on African Americans the same way military dictatorship, police brutality and corruption has left Nigerians helpless and fearful to protest for real democratic reforms in their own country. Instead you'd rather flee to other lands than take on Buhari, and then turn around to insult your hosts over there forgetting you couldn't face your own problems back home.

So u also need to change YOUR mentality and stay in your country and fix things instead of always running away.
the oppression stuff has been argued on that thread

nonsense
even if Nigeria was doing good there will still be millions outside Nigeria
do you know that there are more Americans outside US than Nigerians outside Nigeria?
so the emigration has very little to do with Buhari
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

the oppression stuff has been argued on that thread

nonsense
even if Nigeria was doing good there will still be millions outside Nigeria
do you know that there are more Americans outside US than Nigerians outside Nigeria?
so the emigration has very little to do with Buhari

Someone argued in that thread that Jews were oppressed for 2000 years and yet they're not lazy. But did they rebuild Israel on their own or with the full support and funding from the West, the same way the US poured billions into rebuilding Europe after the World Wars. To this day Israel has unwaivering and uncritical support from the US. Speak about reparations from the US to black Americans and West Africa for slavery and see how they'll give u a million excuses. And you wanna tell me African Americans are playing on an equal field?

Yes, there's some laziness and substance abuse but all those are as a direct result of slavery, continued inequality and a lack of support. Substance abuse in particular was also planned by the government to keep the black man down - FACT. And it's also not true that there's no black American excellence - I would like to believe there are more decent ones than the rest.

On Nigeria, I'm only using Buhari as an example - y'all have been fleeing since the days of Abacha. Americans migrate for different reasons whereas Nigerians migrate because of 'oppression', and lack of infrastructure and opportunities which could be fixed if you didn't suffer from mental block.

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

Someone argued in that thread that Jews were oppressed for 2000 years and yet they're not lazy. But did they rebuild Israel on their own or with the full support and funding from the West, the same way the US poured billions into rebuilding Europe after the World Wars. To this day Israel has unwaivering and uncritical support from the US. Speak about reparations from the US to black Americans and West Africa for slavery and see how they'll give u a million excuses. And you wanna tell me African Americans are playing on an equal field?

Yes, there's some laziness and substance abuse but all those are as a direct result of slavery, continued inequality and a lack of support. Substance abuse in particular was also planned by the government to keep the black man down - FACT. And it's also not true that there's no black American excellence - I would like to believe there are more decent ones than the rest.

On Nigeria, I'm only using Buhari as an example - y'all have been fleeing since the days of Abacha. Americans migrate for different reasons whereas Nigerians migrate because of 'oppression', and lack of infrastructure and opportunities which could be fixed if you didn't suffer from mental block.
@emboldened
can you prove that?

Nigerias economy was best under Abacha
the Nigerian situation is also sponsored by the west
but you barely see Nigerians shouting British or American oppression
Nigeria's problem is very complex
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

@emboldened
can you prove that?

Nigerias economy was best under Abacha
the Nigerian situation is also sponsored by the west
but you barely see Nigerians shouting British or American oppression
Nigeria's problem is very complex

And so is the American one and the South African one. I don't know why you want sympathy for Nigeria's problems but you lack that for other people.

Here's a credible article discussing the conspiracy regarding the CIA and substance abuse in African American communities. You just have to connect the dots - the CIA is not gonna admit such practices but theres sufficient evidence they carried out the same practice in Nicaragua.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1996/10/04/conspiracy-theories-can-often-ring-true/3960d4c5-593e-4b4d-b3c9-a2f9f4148c9d/

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

And so is the American one and the South African one. I don't know why you want sympathy for Nigeria's problems but you lack that for other people.

Here's a credible article discussing the conspiracy regarding the CIA and substance abuse in African American communities. You just have to connect the dots - the CIA is not gonna admit such practices but theres sufficient evidence they carried out the same practice in Nicaragua.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1996/10/04/conspiracy-theories-can-often-ring-true/3960d4c5-593e-4b4d-b3c9-a2f9f4148c9d/
you can't compare the Nigerian problem to anywhere else on earth
I am not seeking for sympathy
because there's nothing sympathy can do to change the situation

do you mean that the CIA forces those Americans into substance abuse?

Texas has legalised gun toting without permits
just watch how blacks will take about 50% of all gun violence deaths
https://www.nairaland.com/6733346/texans-now-openly-carry-guns

well I don't have anything against anyone especially people of my own race
Nigerians don't worship whites
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

do you mean that the CIA forces those Americans into substance abuse?

Texas has legalised gun toting without permits
just watch how blacks will take about 50% of all gun violence deaths

https://www.nairaland.com/6733346/texans-now-openly-carry-guns

You're completely missing the point and critical analysis.

1 Like

Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by theInterpreter: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're completely missing the point and critical analysis.
okay.
Re: SA Finds Local Chinese Member Of Parliament Is Likely Spying For China (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:
okay.

Gangs and gun violence proliferate in areas of deprivation in America - that brings me to my earlier arguments. Anyway, Texas is a Red state - it has legislated this law in the interest of white republicans and not blacks. If they knew it would advantage gangs/blacks they wouldn't have gone for the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi / Spill Baby Spill / China Over Takes (usa) To Become Africa's Largest Trading Partner(cctv In Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.