Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test (4892 Views)

Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by blacksta(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2011
INDICATIONS emerged on Friday that over 80 per cent of names submitted to the presidency for appointment as ministers to serve President Goodluck Jonathan as from June this year may have failed to scale the huddles.

Consequently, the president, according to a source, is said to have tactically discarded the said list, while contemplating searching on his own for men and women that would be most acceptable to Nigerians as ministers, with potentials to deliver dividends of democracy to the citizenry.

This is coming as there are clamours from various quarters that in–coming governments in the country should consider trimming the size of political aides to be appointed as ministers, commissioners and special advisers, on account of huge public funds expended on them as salaries and allowances.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/4215-ministerial-list-over-80-per-cent-nominees-fail-integrity-test.html
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by blacksta(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2011
With Churches and Mosques in every street corner yet to find a decent man in this country is rare
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2011
I laugh grin
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by dustydee: 8:06pm On May 22, 2011
I shall start selling integrity.seems like a scarce commodity in Nigeria. grin
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Jarus(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2011
Integrity is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, doubly so when you are looking for it in PDP environment.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2011
Jarus:

Integrity is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, doubly so when you are looking for it in PDP environment.
Na lie, OBJ and Tony Anenih are men of integrity. grin
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2011
Including IBB, Atiku, and other men of integrity.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Odunnu: 9:31pm On May 22, 2011
blacksta:

With Churches and Mosques in every street corner  yet to find a decent man in this country is rare
you must understand that its not peculiar to Nigeria alone, I mean the disappearing of decent men.
The holybook somewhere in proverbs(I think) tells us about how difficult it is getting/finding a good man because faithful men are fast disappearing. Its a global problem.
Lets team up and give GEJ a chance. ThankGod he discarded the list and as you quoted, is seeking for 'good men'. In a lil while, thru GEJ, Nigeria would be so transformed positively that you Blacksta would confess that GEJ is/was the best president since independence!
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Rhino5dm: 9:43pm On May 22, 2011
Which chance do they want us to give Jonathan other than the one he is having? Are these people naturally daft?

How do you refer to a man that chooses to spend 5 billion naira in handing over to himself while 80% of his country men live below poverty line?
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by jmaine: 11:03pm On May 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Which chance do they want us to give Jonathan other than the one he is having? Are these people naturally daft?

How do you refer to a man that chooses to spend 5 billion naira in handing over to himself while 80% of his country men live below poverty line?

Your constant grief will just kill you . . . considering you have 4 years ahead to keep poisoning your body with unnecessary bile, anger and misplaced rage . . . You may not last long . .
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by OAM4J: 11:48pm On May 22, 2011
J12:

Na lie, OBJ and Tony Anenih are men of integrity. grin

hehehehe grin

Odunnu:

you must understand that its not peculiar to Nigeria alone, I mean the disappearing of decent men.
The holybook somewhere in proverbs(I think) tells us about how difficult it is getting/finding a good man because faithful men are fast disappearing. Its a global problem.
Lets team up and give GEJ a chance. ThankGod he discarded the list and as you quoted, is seeking for 'good men'. In a lil while, thru GEJ, Nigeria would be so transformed positively that you Blacksta would confess that GEJ is/was the best president since independence!

You are right, men of honour like me are very scarce. cool
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by ufumes(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2011
Great move, gej at work.it is no longer business as usual.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by born2boink(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2011
I want a minister post Mr.Good Luck smiley
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by rasputinn(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2011
Jarus:

Fa fa fa foul,it's got nuffin to do wif political affiliation,may I remind you that the president(a man of integrity)who has refused for the ministerial appointment to be business as usual and therefore has subjected the nominees to very stringent set of integrity tests is in the PDP environment.

BTW,is it Tinubu and Tunde Bakare(two fraudulent people,though one is openly fraudulent and the other covertly fraudulent) that inspire confidence in integrity for you?
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by rasputinn(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2011
born2fuck:

As the SSA to Mr President on nairaland affairs cheesy cheesy cheesy,I regret to inform you that there's no ministerial post for you,as with your username,you've already failed the integrity test before hand
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Nobody: 8:18am On May 23, 2011
Odunnu:

you must understand that its not peculiar to Nigeria alone, I mean the disappearing of decent men and women.
The holybook somewhere in proverbs(I think) tells us about how difficult it is getting/finding a good man and woman because faithful men and women are fast disappearing. Its a global problem.
Lets team up and give GEJ a chance. ThankGod he discarded the list and as you quoted, is seeking for 'good men and women'. In a lil while, thru GEJ, Nigeria would be so transformed positively that you Blacksta would confess that GEJ is/was the best president since independence!
Spell checking for you.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by fizokey(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2011
I'm quite astonished that some people still read news stories from Sahara Reporters (gosh I loathe that name), the same SR that alleged GEJ's debate questions were leaked ahead of time to him and guess what happened? It turned out not just a false allegation but also an assasination attempt on character! Now they've come up with another 5billion naira "irresponsible" story and some sick minds on NL hell bent on hating anything linked with GEJ are here "zombing" around making noise (as usual).  Okay so about the Topic, I always knew those nominees won't make it especially when the list is filled to the brim with lawless people like Alao Akala, Ohakim and Agagu. I believe in GEJ the same way I believe in BRF 2015!
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by donobi(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2011
gej knows that if he fails posterity ill hold him accountable, let him take his time to get us the best he only has 4yrs to perform.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by MMM2(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2011
born2fuck:

do u think dey re fu-ck dere.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by 3kay945(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2011
let him keep searching for integrity we await the final list undecided
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Knight1(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2011
Can GEJ himself pass the integrity test, shiorrrr!!!!!!!!!
integrity test ko, corruption index ni angry
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Gboliwe: 10:42am On May 23, 2011
So because you believe he cant pass the intergrity test, he should accept anybody thrown at him?
Did you re-read that your post before hitting the reply button?
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by HamidO1(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2011
He didn't know they had no integrity when they were campaigning for him and screaming GEJ/Namadi all over the country. Lets see how he'll do away with them now. There's no single man of integrity in PDP, Haters quote me.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by gernded(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2011
Searching for quality things abounds everywhere, searching for wife,searching for products,searching for ministers too.

GEJ WE STAND BEHIND YOU DON'T MIND POLITICAL DETRACTORS .
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by dudet(f): 12:31pm On May 23, 2011
what criteria is used to ascertain the eligibility or otherwise of the candidates? They should approach me, I promise to bring change smiley wink cheesy
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On May 23, 2011
fizokey:

I'm quite astonished that some people still read news stories from Sahara Reporters (gosh I loathe that name), the same SR that alleged GEJ's debate questions were leaked ahead of time to him and guess what happened? It turned out not just a false allegation but also an assasination attempt on character! Now they've come up with another 5billion naira "irresponsible" story and some sick minds on NL hell bent on hating anything linked with GEJ are here "zombing" around making noise (as usual).  Okay so about the Topic, I always knew those nominees won't make it especially when the list is filled to the brim with lawless people like Alao Akala, Ohakim and Agagu. I believe in GEJ the same way I believe in BRF 2015!

What has saharareporters to do with this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by 1025: 1:55pm On May 23, 2011
With Churches and Mosques in every street corner yet to find a decent man in this country is rare

@blacksta,
the decency of every man and woman depends on the effectiveness of the constitution. nigeria can export men and women of integrity but that is not what pdp is looking for. they are out there searching for loyalists. darkness and light can never exist in the same place at the same time. the first step to getting decent men will be deleting these dirty men from aso rock. by the way, who is the one searching for decent men? is he decent himself? the first appearance of jonathan at the national level was via a fraudulent means and this shows how he is and how he can select his cabinet. obasanjo as the chairman of BOT of trustee of pdp needs to be decent to work with decent men and women. our ruling political party (pdp) has nothing to do with decency as such will never ever work with a decent person. we were all here when the decency of okonjo iweala could not let her do what she knows how to do best under obasanjo. we all saw how this same pdp took dora from hero to a political thug. like i said, pdp is not looking integrity rather they are searching for loyalty and as long as we do not have a constitution that is manned by an effective judiciary, nobody will act decent in nigeria.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by intelligen(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2011
1025:

@blacksta,
the decency of every man and woman depends on the effectiveness of the constitution. nigeria can export men and women of integrity but that is not what pdp is looking for. they are out there searching for loyalists. darkness and light can never exist in the same place at the same time. the first step to getting decent men will be deleting these dirty men from aso rock. by the way, who is the one searching for decent men? is he decent himself? the first appearance of jonathan at the national level was via a fraudulent means and this shows how he is and how he can select his cabinet. obasanjo as the chairman of BOT of trustee of pdp needs to be decent to work with decent men and women. our ruling political party (pdp) has nothing to do with decency as such will never ever work with a decent person. we were all here when the decency of okonjo iweala could not let her do what she knows how to do best under obasanjo. we all saw how this same pdp took dora from hero to a political thug. like i said, pdp is not looking integrity rather they are searching for loyalty and as long as we do not have a constitution that is manned by an effective judiciary, nobody will act decent in nigeria.

i support ur view 100%.
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by HARDDON: 3:22pm On May 23, 2011
Dear Mr President, anoda Nike tick for you! With God by your side n wiv absolute focus in your eyes, u wud find the few gud ones out there.

once again, thumbs zup!
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2011
fizokey:

I'm quite astonished that some people still read news stories from Sahara Reporters (gosh I loathe that name), the same SR that alleged GEJ's debate questions were leaked ahead of time to him and guess what happened? It turned out not just a false allegation but also an assasination attempt on character! Now they've come up with another 5billion naira "irresponsible" story and some sick minds on NL hell bent on hating anything linked with GEJ are here "zombing" around making noise (as usual). Okay so about the Topic, I always knew those nominees won't make it especially when the list is filled to the brim with lawless people like Alao Akala, Ohakim and Agagu. I believe in GEJ the same way I believe in BRF 2015!

Did you read SR when they told us that Yar Adua was comatose in a Saudi hospital even when GEJ was lying to the whole nation that he spoke to Yar Adua?
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by violent(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2011
who sets the standard for "integrity" test? GEJ?

i laugh in intergrity
Re: Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test by vislabraye(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2011
GEJ has tried grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW (national Unionof Road Transport Workers) SHOULD BE SCRAPPED / Bombshell: Ghana President Says Buhari's Govt Is An Ethnic Govt. / Water Technology: Enugu Collaborates With Firms On Free Training Of SE Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.