Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals (51790 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by princewarri1985: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only day i had goose bumps while watching football was watching the champions league match between juventus and real madrid were playing when ronaldo was still playing for real madrid when Ronaldo scored that bicycle kick against Juventus fans started clapping for Ronaldo and Ronaldo went to were the juventus were and bow down as a sign of respect and he moved to juventus the next year! It has never been seen before in football to an opposition fans clapping for a player, that is the greatest moment in football history

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2021

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by fergie001: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl
..but he scored against France and Germany nah.....abi you no watch EUROs grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by AmuRubber(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Was he the only footballer to play against them?
A good question.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by bayelsaowei(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Okay, nothing. Now go and sleep, i no get time for fruitless argument with you cos i know you as a bitter one.
CR7 is the GOAT, hug transformer if you don't like it.
grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by niyiforeal(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2021
If you have any old twitter accts for sale dm 09035334002
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Americafighter: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2021
makeherscream:
sometimes una no Sabi talk oo can you imagine you're calling someone useless because of somebody you have not see and the person doesn't even know you. Now tell me who is useless mumu ozuor
Your papa and your mama useless.... If you are the slawomir I mention before you con useless yourself here

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by ikorodureporta: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Ewuuu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by PropertyBuying(f): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Good one.
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Na his time, everything under the sun has time
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2021
You're daft he scored twice against France and Germany in just concluded Euros
Mangekyo:
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by tomiwa1989(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2021
I no see am

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by MacANDIES: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:

Keep crying

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by MacANDIES: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

Kids like you can't achieve 1/1million of what he's achieved. Nobody in your linage, past, present or even future will.
But yet you must talk. Keypad warrior.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Felamoney: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Why the hate?? This guy is good period give him his accolades if it were messi who got a brace this past weekend everybody would have celebrated him as well.

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2021
princewarri1985:
The only day i had goose bumps while watching football was watching the champions league match between juventus and real madrid were playing when ronaldo was still playing for real madrid when Ronaldo scored that bicycle kick against Juventus fans started clapping for Ronaldo and Ronaldo went to were the juventus were and bow down as a sign of respect and he moved to juventus the next year! It has never been seen before in football to an opposition fans clapping for a player, that is the greatest moment in football history
Correcting the bolded; it happened to RONALDO when he played for Real Madrid and scored a hat trick against Man Utd in 2003. Man Utd fans stood up and applauded when he was substituted towards the end of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ssR46tgQI

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by iamtardey: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Ororo kiss
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
does that explain why Juventus can't seem to win a match without Ronaldo?

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2021
GOAT...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Whobedatte(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2021
princewarri1985:
This one just start to watch football
2005 ( There was a standing ovation at the bernabeu in Madrid for Ronaldhino

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by frankson1(m): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

The record states 111 goals do Which of the teams did he score the rest of the goals against.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by cjayro12345: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Amazing Footballer.......

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Benmob: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2021
My man ororo,even though u are in my enemy man united,am still your loyal fan

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by PAWG(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

…because no one was close to breaking the record. The fact you didn’t know about it doesn’t mean people weren’t talking about it. Stop being petty, build your own life

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by tonyashburton: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2021
He didn't instruct UEFA to put the weaker European teams in Portugal's groups.Have you forgotten that he also scored against many big teams at international level too?
OJEEMAH:

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Lighthammer(m): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

why are you so bitter and pained?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by EmmaLege: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Painment grin

O dun bobo yen ���
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by enemyofprogress: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Omo nuun unlike
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by betshopagent(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:
Excitement opporrrr....missed not lost/

Watch Video of the goals HERE....

Both Goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3Nw7K3IOQ

Shaw & Wan Bissaka.....just be crossing, he is always there...

After the 2nd Goal.....
remove wan bissaka frm there.He is the worst crosser among all d professional footballers currrently playing soccer in the whole universe.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goodheart02(m): 3:29am On Sep 02, 2021
BlackHummer:

The Dwarf took his team to World Cup finals before and you are here celebrating qualifiers. angry

Let your giant reach World Cup semi finals then we can talk more

U should be ashamed to say this. Messi takes his national team to several finals but doesn't win the cup, thereby ending up retiring from national team severally, due to frustration. But Ronaldo took his team to two international finals and won two international trophies.

What history will record is how many trophies won and not how many finals played.

No father can be proud of how many exams a child wrote, but by how many times his child passed those exams... Word!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by nickyvil: 3:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Who is the highest goal scorer I. UCL for some period of time before ?? There is no league he played in that he hasn't won the highest goal scorer once or twice so your talk no hold water.

OJEEMAH:

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Contango(m): 3:37am On Sep 02, 2021
goodheart02:

U should be ashamed to say this. Messi takes his national team to several finals but doesn't win the cup, thereby ending up retiring from national team severally, due to frustration. But Ronaldo took his team to two international finals and won two international trophies.

What history will record is how many trophies won and not how many finals played.

No father can be proud of how many exams a child wrote, but by how many times his child passed those exams... Word!

I don’t get you. WRT World Cup: Someone that failed final year exam and had to resit the final year exams severally is worse than someone that did not even pass the lower level exams than would qualify him to take the final exams? To be honest, you are showing early symptoms of “medulla paucity” - I.e. inadequate brain power and poor common sense capability cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's "Hand" In The Appointment Of New Super Eagles Coach / Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.