Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account (62644 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Sonnobax15(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Emmexguy123: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Abba Kyari hands are not clean and will never be clean.

He is just a fraudster in police uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Zico5(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by BruncleZuma: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

The Greatest Tailor ever!!!
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Northerners would protest and say he is innocent.

Nigeria is gone, I keep telling people this is year 2021 see the way this country dae go, everywhere just careless no rule of law no nothing. Police can just see u on the road abduct u at gun point take u to atm and demand u withdraw money to release yourself, even if u identify them nothing will happen except the matter enters social media.

Year 2050 with the way Nigeria is going, this country would still be bad, people think it’s a joke, 2050 nepa no go still give una steady light, police go still dae do checkpoint tax collection, corruption will still be high.

In this 2021 at this age and time a police officer is guilty for international fraud and corruption instead of allowing him go and answer questions if he is innocent the police start protecting him, they can’t even sack him and una dae happy. Always setting bad precedents for the next generation.

Nigeria is bad because nobody can advise anybody, how Obasanjo want use advise Buhari when he did worst that’s how when the next president comes Buhari won’t be able to advise him too.

6 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by LibertyRep: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Except there's a written or recorded voice instruction to that effect, the lawyer may find it hard to nail Kyari on this.

Only God knows how many people they must have unjustly and extra judicially murdered just to take over their properties.

Do people really have the fear of God? Isn't death that could happen to anyone, anytime and anyhow a lesson enough?
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
Ipob ipob ipob NOSA UHUMWANGHO if you know you know grin grin grin
So Ibo people dey answer Nosa? Your brain tumor no go kill you. Yeye sock puppet

[img]https://c./fbvnvgrN0EMAAAAC/surgery-brain.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by sterlingD(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Na wao

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Super crime cop I hail you oooo
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Hopebringer: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
grin cheesy

No surprises
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Justcruella: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Interesting.... This man hand no clean
FG should do the needful and quit stalling

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Edithnk: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
E don shelle!

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by enemyofprogress: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Buhdeuce:
The atrocities commited by this man have found him out.

Seun and lalasticlala never talk their own o

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by BlueRayDick: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
This country is a jungle!

A police corporal resigns from the services of Nigerian Police , then suddenly becomes a multimillionaire owning hotels, exotic rides and luxury apartments.

Then a deputy commissioner of police and his team suspects the aforementioned ex-police corporal to be a kidnapper; they summarily execute him without making him answer for his "alleged crime"

The deputy commissioner of police now moves on to collecting rents and proceeds from the properties of the late ex-police corporal . He didn't stop there, he even appointed a cultist to administer those assets on his behalf.

Now his lawyer who acted as his receiver of these illegal proceeds is being dragged before the legal profession's disciplinary committee by the lawyer of the late suspected kidnapper cum ex-corporal.

All of these just points out to the fact that our justice system is terrible and corruption reigns supreme everywhere u tur to in this country.

9 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Criminal cop

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Sonoyom(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Super cop in the day,
Super criminal at night.

2 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2021
adefitim:
Breeze don blow
myynd44 never talk her own o
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Paperbag(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
This man is a confirmed crook .

I'm a Website & E-commerce Developer, Graphics Designer, Digital Marketer & ICT consultant

+8 years experience,
+389 websites,
+430 happy clients(Home & Abroad)

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Oracleforce: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Abba Kari is a suspect... I, therefore, move that the national assembly should retrieve the award given to this suspect...because he doesn't merit it...
And also say that his appointment should be terminated from the Nigeria police force...

3 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by karnap(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
grin did I see E MONEY for there or I didn't read well
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by jumpandpas(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GOOD MORNING ANTOENI sad

MONOGAMY AND HOW MARKETI

He left his terrorist infested state and went to SE where he's killing Igbo business men converting their property. God will judge him.

6 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
dynicks:
When breeze don fully reason'am say your matter don too much so it decides to expose fowl nyash!! grin
doh my broda!

Abeg add "Graphic Content" warning sign join dat ya pix upload joor!
Abi u wan blind pesin eyes dis mornin?

Doh!
grin
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Ofuloju1(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Super Thief
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Independentgbol: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Our favorite tailor grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by mastertek: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Only if you know he's a saint, compare to national assembly members you just mentioned
Oracleforce:
Abba Kari is a suspect... I, therefore, move that the national assembly should retrieve the award given to this suspect...because he doesn't merit it...
And also say that his appointment should be terminated from the Nigeria police force...

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Lewisdinho(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2021
E don red for our Super Cop
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by b3llo(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Gulag bound Abba Kyari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Ade3131: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Praxis758:
Why couldn't most Nigerians summon courage and expose attrocities/abuses being committed by officials or those in postion of authority but would suddenly be queuing to expose the abuses and raising allegation after the abuser is out-of-office or falls victim of one issue?

If only you know how many allegations were levied against Abba Kyari while he's still in office. Even Amnesty international had made a report on his atrocities and forwarded same to his Fomer boss but nothing was done. It was swept under the carpet. If only you know how many voices would have been silenced by this beast of nation.

He would even boast to his victims families to go and report him to the president that nothing will happen....and alas, nothing happened until God used Hushpuppy and the FBI to really shake his core.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2021
HEAD SLAMMING THIEF

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
potent5:
This country and wuru wuru police sef..
Contentment won't pay your medical bills or helps when emergency show.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
Ipob ipob ipob NOSA UHUMWANGHO if you know you know grin grin grin

FBI is also IPOB

Hushpupi is also IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Collins4u1(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Just to remind you that Police are uniform criminals...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.