Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account (62641 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by ericmor: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
ogododo:

I saw de story earlier. I come tell my self, seethe super cop. If you see wetin he dey display for social media, you go know sey, he get side hustle.

95% of them are like that. Na who dem catch be thief
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Afunshi007: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na now I believe say if lies run for 20 years one day truth go over take am GBAM

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by ogododo: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
ericmor:

95% of them are like that. Na who dem catch be thief

Imagine a corporal /seargent dey use 2016 corolla in 2017, I beg which salary dem dey paid dem. Na so one of my friends asked me.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by johnDkay(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhdeuce:
The atrocities commited by this man have found him out.

He's a super criminal cop. Hell awaits him.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by johnDkay(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Praxis758:
Why couldn't most Nigerians summon courage and expose attrocities/abuses being committed by officials or those in postion of authority but would suddenly be queuing to expose the abuses and raising allegation after the abuser is out-of-office or falls victim of one issue?
You want to be silenced abi? Na naija u dey so.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by princewarri1985: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Former super cop jack Bauer of Nigeria don finally turn Anini
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Sunshinegold44: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
This stories has no end at last
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Blackdisciple(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm...
More testimonies to come from individuals both the ones that will lie and the ones that will say the truth.

But the super cop deals in millions oo
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by MVLOX(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

That's what we've been saying for over 20 years, up till now country still dey.

Someone cannot be this deep into dirtiness as a cop and not be killing harmless and innocent civilians to please his kingpin bosses. Yet he is regarded as a super cop. This is the same man that was vouching for Obi Cubana, now we know that we can't take his word seriously.

God go catch all of una one by one.
Amen
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Gfskw: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abba Kyari is even worse than those he is using Government Authority to pursue

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by stevSKY(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Which E-Money ??
Limpopo Brother? �
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by ledaman: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
When you are excelling in your endeavors becareful and have total humility.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by MossLuv: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
The problem of corruption in this country is that everyone knows that everybody is corrupt. So we are all praying for opportunities to come out ways.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by FakeUnity: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abba Barawo.

Kyari Ole.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Fourwinds: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
Ipob ipob ipob NOSA UHUMWANGHO if you know you know grin grin grin

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by lovchalice(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
The fowl dpn poo join
MMempire:

Fowl yansh don open.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
edupadi:
The story keep getting deeper everyday.
We'll get to the bottom of the gist soon. Hopefully
You won't get to any bottom..
Kpata-kpata na only him go go down.
And he won't stay alive for long to start talking..
You remember the Buhari’s driver who was framed up to get his master to sign a fraudulent document that he himself as the driver doesn't even know what was inside the so-called document?? His own interest was not even captured in the document.
He died in DSS custody.
And that was how the story about the fraudulent document ended.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by luizpippo(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2021
yarimo:
never include those states i listed in your terrorists group again. Ok ok

Have some shame.

You are leaving the substance of the matter to engage in frivolities.

A supposed star cop is enmeshed in fraudulent dealings, instead of being serious, you are running circles around yourself looking for who is Ipob and what states should constitute Ipob.

Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by luizpippo(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Coldie:
Northerners would protest and say he is innocent.

Nigeria is gone, I keep telling people this is year 2021 see the way this country dae go, everywhere just careless no rule of law no nothing. Police can just see u on the road abduct u at gun point take u to atm and demand u withdraw money to release yourself, even if u identify them nothing will happen except the matter enters social media.

Year 2050 with the way Nigeria is going, this country would still be bad, people think it’s a joke, 2050 nepa no go still give una steady light, police go still dae do checkpoint tax collection, corruption will still be high.

In this 2021 at this age and time a police officer is guilty for international fraud and corruption instead of allowing him go and answer questions if he is innocent the police start protecting him, they can’t even sack him and una dae happy. Always setting bad precedents for the next generation.

Nigeria is bad because nobody can advise anybody, how Obasanjo want use advise Buhari when he did worst that’s how when the next president comes Buhari won’t be able to advise him too.

Abba Kyari should have volunteered to hit US if he truly wants to continue his super corpse character, if he is then found innocent, he can even hit Vegas strip for some clubbing, gambling and booty calls while posting pictures on IG like he is used to , but if he is found guilty, at least he will be spared the regular watery beans him and his likes subject innocent Nigerians to.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Jesubaby: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Speechless.
Re: Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account by Blaze232(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Bluebolt:

You may have to beg those guys that are peddling social media accounts up nd down, to please sell you ur account if it is one of those they have in thier stuck.

How will I get them please
That account is 14 years old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.