Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16743 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!

5 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:16am On Sep 02, 2021
I am interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by yellowgarri2(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Interested sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Promiseibritam: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2021
I'm interested sir
All dy thread hv been commenting dis mrng has been over a job

I'm done with secondary since 2019, I'm nt doing anything, I wanted to learn a skill but there is no money.

I need a job that will pay me so dat i will save something and start my skill "Fashioning and Designing"

Sir, if what u post here is real and will add any help to people, plss dnt pass over me.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ofunaofu: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Good
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by gfon(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2021
am interested boss,been out of work for the past three months now,am just pushing everyday with God's grace
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by BigMoneyeye: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2021
I am hoping I will be qualified. It will go along way to help me
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mleeperbother: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Booked
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by VTJN(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by paulgabrielz: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
. Like they say a closed mouth is a closed destiny, i have been having it rough in school this semester due to it defense and projects expenses. The expenses so much that i have develled deep into the buissness i run in school. I sell flip flop(which is ideal for this raining season). I am devoid of stock and the demands are very high at this period in time. A good pair of flip flops buys at 1900-2100 dependants on quality. It sells for 3500-4000 as per student environment. Sir i would be if i can add 4-5 pairs more to my collection pending when i raise a better capital.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by wewillbealright: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
I am interested sir.I just saw your email this morning
It is me Duke sir.
I haven't sorted it out yet sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Pouvoir3air: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
I work as a private school teacher and schools are on holidays which we aren't going to be paid till when school resumes. Things are so tight with me right now which I need help from people. Have been to many people to solicit for assistance which the help isn't forthcoming. My Landlord disconnected my light two days for defaulting electricity bill payment of two months. My bill is #2000 naira monthly which am just left with a thousand naira. I can't cook as my cooking gas has been exhausted and my hot plate that am using can't work without electricity. I met with my pastor and other Ministers they said their hands are tight as well, pastor said he doesn't even have what to eat at home. Please I need help.

3180805865 first bank
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by GboyegaD(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don't know if TEHN still exists as it would be a great idea for you and others who may have such idea to ensure the money is used for a good cause.

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Idrisk19(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by KennyRouge: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by ahnie: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
I don't know if TEHN still exists as it would be a great idea for you and others who may have such idea to ensure the money is used for a good cause.
TEHN is no longer functional.

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
ahnie:

TEHN is no longer functional.

What is TEHN? Thanks

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Rephidimhomes: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Nice incentive
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mightyability(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Interested

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by AfricanGurkha: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Well,provided you can perform a couple of tasks then PM and U can earn yourself 5k
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by OriginalSatine: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!

I am Very much interested Sir, please consider me.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Josphine4good(f): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
I am interested, I need money to buy baby milk and Pampams for my baby . Thanks and God bless. Acct 5081136717 ecobank

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by ahnie: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Obiwank:

What is TEHN? Thanks
THE E-HELPERS ON NAIRALAND.

I hope am right!
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Busayo58(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
here
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Herbephe1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm really interested. I'm an undergraduate student but things have not been easy... I'm running out of food stuff and money for my transport to and fro,I will really appreciate any amount
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
VTJN:
Morning sir

This is commendable. Though I'm not a student, i graduated from school (Lagos state university) last year. Ever since then, I've been finding it somewhat difficult getting a job. Neco had concluded her examination last month. I'm planning to visit one of the marking centres in Lagos, to partake in marking her exam scripts based on my area of specialization. The marking cordinators training will Kickstart tomorrow 3rd and run through till Monday 6th. Excluding Sunday (it's a 3 days training)

I'm out of cash, I don't have the financial means to transport myself to and fro the venue for the training. It takes a week or two marking scripts and afterwards, you get paid (about 20k)

Partaking in the examination's cordinator will definitely go a long way helping me have some cash to feed with and move around for subsequents job hunt

I'd be glad if i can find favour from you sir. Thanks

You are selected for this week. Please drop your account details. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by VTJN(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Obiwank:

0142286653 Gtbank. Akinwumi Dayo

May God bless you for your kind gesture

Thanks.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by pstemma1990: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by wewillbealright: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Obiwank:

Please sir I'm begging I do need your help as I have not sorted it out as I don't have d money please sir help me
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
VTJN:
0142286653 Gtbank. Akinwumi Dayo

May God bless you for your kind gesture

Thanks.

Done. God bless you too and pay it forward. No matter your situation, there is always someone else you can help.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make / Buy A Wife From Vietnam (100% virgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.