Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16858 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by eletu11(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Interested sir
I am a single mother of 2 cry cry
It will go a long way for feeding us
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good evening sir, I've not heard from you
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by pastie(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Wanbissaka:
be patient.. He must have been busy.

We following sir and thanks for your numerous support.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Abihan1(f): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Indeed, God is not dead!

Till this moment, I still do not know how best to express how happy I am.

God sent a Nairalander to pay for my regularisation fee. Surprisingly, he contacted me after reading my comment here.

Thanks boss @Obiwank for creating this thread.
Also, big thanks to my helper.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ouchbabe(f): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning sir. Please save a soul. I need this ₦5000 today. I'm still lost at what to give my children this afternoon. No food, no money. Please help me

Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wanbissaka:

Apologies it has not been easy for me. Extremely busy and did not get a chance to come to Nairaland and look through this.

Done.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
IyaZainab:
@obiwank
Good morning sir
I teach in a private school
I was into selling of charcoal before I stopped due to lack of funds
I want to continue the business again and sell eggs too
My salary is not enough for me
Please Sir help me out

You can check all My previous post on nairaland sir

Are you able to share your real/ original Nairaland name? Not the ones you opened to solicit help. You can send directly if you dont want to share openly.

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Good morning sir. Please save a soul. I need this ₦5000 today. I'm still lost at what to give my children this afternoon. No food, no money. Please help me

Share your account number. Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Abihan1:
Indeed, God is not dead!

Till this moment, I still do not know how best to express how happy I am.

God sent a Nairalander to pay for my regularisation fee. Surprisingly, he contacted me after reading my comment here.

Thanks boss @Obiwank for creating this thread.
Also, big thanks to my helper.

Good to hear that other people are helping here as well. Share your account details.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
evy800:
Interested sir
It will help me for my tfare to my training centre during the weekend

You are also selected. Share your account information.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Popsmoke2: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm really interested. I'm an undergraduate student but things have not been easy... I'm running out of food stuff , the Monday lockdown $ restriction has made everything worst. I hope to get picked soon
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Obiwank:

Apologies it has not been easy for me. Extremely busy and did not get a chance to come to Nairaland and look through this.

Done.
thank you sir may God bless you abundantly
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ouchbabe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks and remain blessed Sir

Obiwank:

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Orente21(f): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Orente21:
Remember me o Lord. Let me see favor. Mr obiwank, keep me in mind sir. God bless you
U have forgotten me sir. @obiwank.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
@Obiwank, good afternoon sir.

I know that I'm coming late, but I believe this shouldn't discourage me.

I'm currently teaching in a small Private school. The salary is so little that I have spent everything on food and transport and I have to push it till the end of the month which is still far. Baba help me na.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by evy800(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Obiwank:

Regbe Yvonne
UBA

God bless u sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Bolanlevivian: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thank you, I used to buy routine high blood pressure and high cholesterol drugs, am on it everyday. God bless you 2252998573 zenith bank
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by MummyMalik: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
God bless you
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Obiwank:

Are you able to share your real/ original Nairaland name? Not the ones you opened to solicit help. You can send directly if you dont want to share openly.

Thank you so much sir

I have sent you a PM
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Dude397(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
God bless
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Liife:
Good afternoon sir,i want to begin all over again,i lost it all when i fell ill and my sis(cousin) ran my poultry for me ,ive not bn able to start up anymore since then..would like to be a beneficiary of your giveaway.
Thanks
goodday,i sincerely hope you find me worthy of your giveaway,i am ready for a vid call to prove my sincerity (seeing my abandoned) poultry,

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Liife:
goodday,i sincerely hope you find me worthy of your giveaway,i am ready for a vid call to prove my sincerity (seeing my abandoned) poultry,

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Liife post=107842921][/quote]

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
My story is really a pathetic one,i was doing so well in this business,not until hernia came knocking and was proposed to be operated on. Operation was successful but went down with all savings i had.
While i was in the hospital healing ,my cousin was the one managing my farm but was worried cos she doesnt ve any knowledge of poultry farming,i was so scared i might loose it all. I actually did loose it all because she was inexperienced and that was her first time handling a poultry,all my birds wiped out..i tried soliciting help from various sources,even those ive helped in one way or the other but it all prove abortive....im so depressed must confess,i never knew life could be this hard.
This is someone that could comfortably send money to his siblings in sch before now,someone that always do sends money to his parents often,now struggling to even have a decent meal once a day...im gradually loosing it,please save me from awful thoughts nd i will forever be grateful.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by evy800(f): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Obiwank:

Regbe Yvonne
UBA
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ouchbabe(f): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Good morning sir. You asked me to drop my account number. God bless you and your household. Have a blessed week.

Obiwank:

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Abihan1(f): 4:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Obiwank:

Good to hear that other people are helping here as well. Share your account details.

Sincere apologies for the stress, sir.

Meanwhile, this is gold sir!

God bless you!

I appreciate.
Hannah.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by yellowgarri2(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
As I no kukuma see favor for your eyes.

Who get phone to dash out? Abeg My phone don dey misbehave
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Waltzpower: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good afternoon Mr obiwank. I'm a paramilitary officer under SOSAFE CORPS currently operating in Abeokuta, Ogun state. My name is Oluwaseun Jibowoh Olatunde

Please I will be grateful if I can be favoured. Salary for last month is yet to arrive and it's becoming unbearable. The money will go a long way to feed in the course of discharging my duty. Hunger have dealt with me. Other legal avenues to raise cash proved abortive. I will provide my official ID card upon your request. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good evening Mr Obiwank, I am sincerely happy for what you are doing sir. You will never go down in life! I pray to be among your beneficiaries as my major challenge is feeding. There is no provisions currently at home. Please help me out! Thanks sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by hapsonv: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
God bless u

Cc: Obiwank

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? / The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T / Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.