Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade (61047 Views)

At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics) / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Hier(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Mohammed was really a messenger of peace. What a religion that finds joy in violence cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by RuneKingThor: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Weren't they disabled

Fake news won't kill us
Try dey read. First to comment no be money.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Awoleesu(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

It was the ones at the Airport under US control that were dis abled.
The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.
They simply handed them over to the Taliban.

Hmmmm, I fear for the future of our own newly purchased Tucano fighter jets!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by ayourbamie: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2021
But the U.S. government said they were disabled... So Lai Moh'd dey U.S. too

Like Biden like Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Theorize81: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Awoleesu:

grin grin grin grin grin
Bokoharam are licking their lips
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
I thought they were disabled. grin

A LOT OF THE DEADLY ONES WERE DISABLED.

But the United states will still leave small quantity for the taliban to use for logistics especially those old ones.

The white man will not empty everything they think in advance.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by mysticwarrior(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Resolute97:
This is the greatest defeat by a world super power
the title of this movie would be Taliban black hawk up.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Letmehearword: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Something tells me that the American govt. deliberately handed the Taliban's these equipments, how some Terrorists in West Africa will be celebrating this as they would require the equipment in their final push in the Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda. God dey watch una
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by NakwansaPolice: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
grin

no wonder south Korea banned Google pay and apple pay and other US apps

the world will never rely on US or take them serious
they've lost respect of the world.

now I understand why understand why Trump moto is to make America great
America was really great under Trump

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by adabsmith(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
WHO TRAINED THEM?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Tyranny: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
"The Peoples Republic of China is the only hope to lead world peace" He said!
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by mysticwarrior(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Awoleesu:

you mean those toys?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
We are so much interested in this Taliban issue, while some Nigerians are experiencing worst situation than what Afghanistans are experiencing.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Hopebringer: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
So many illiterates on this forum

The fact is, the Afghanistan army had weapons given to them by the USA to secure their country, these weapons can't be disabled. It's the ones the USA army were using at the airport that were disabled. The Afghanistan army handed over all their operational weapons to the Taliban

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
dahmie2013:
Please can we stop this taliban nonsense already. Everyday we must post about them and this makes them important. Any taliban thread should stop coming to the front page.
I was also wondering the same, Nigerians should face there big problems and leave the talibans

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Hier(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
If Donald Trump was in power, that particular helicopter would be shot down immediately. They won't try it again

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Oh no
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by brightDdon(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=dahmie2013 post=105407930]Please can we stop this taliban nonsense already. Everyday we must post about them and this makes them important. Any taliban thread should stop coming to the front

You are very on point

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Awoleesu(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you mean those toys?
Are you saying the US sold "toys" as in, dummy jets to Buhari instead of the real thing!? shocked
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by suffering: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
These people were secretly trained by US forces. There is no way cattle rustlers can randomly learn to fly hueys. Let a helicopter land in a random Nigerian village from lack of fuel. For two straight months the object will remain parked on the spot or get stripped down and later sold for parts. Out of ten average humans, nobody will wake up one morning without training to attempt flying an airplane, jet or helicopter.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by hope4nigeria(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
na so me I think oh
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by 752hub: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
The spoils of war. It is now clear who won this war.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by perez100: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
The Talibans and ISIS hate each other. The Talibans are not necessarily terrorists only that they derives pleasure in oppressing their own people. If they had allowed Osama Bin Laden to leave the country in 2001 as Saudi Arabia did, America would not have invaded Aghanistan. The ISIS is a cruel terrorist group. I think America deliberately abandoned those weapons to be used by the Aghan military to fight ISIS and nothing like they made a mistake. They didn't know Talibans could defeat Aghan Military and acquire those weapons. So, the weapons America abandoned was not a mistake and US don't see Talibans as Terrorists. They see them as Oppressors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by brightDdon(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
82 billion dollars worth of weapons handed over to this rag tag militia, chai U. S mumu I swear, dey for do slow withdrawal.

I tell you...they messed up.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Okwyjesus(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
BarrElChapo:
angry the US foreign policy under joe Biden is so painfully bad to analyze.

I don't think so. US will not fight for Afghan forever while they fold their hand.

I only faulted lifting those terrorist blood to US. May the not turn to be torn in US flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
All fun till it is time for the spare parts and the maintenance things.

Then they would get rid of the relic fast
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by arantess: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
The ones at the airport
These ones was during their initial battles besides no maintenance in few weeks time
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Trustedpronet: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Person come your home, held you hostage for 20years and decide to leave you and your wahala...you come dey celebrate victory. Go to USA hold them hostage for One week before you can celebrate victory. Mumu Taliban.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by juman(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.

Two things to note:
1) It takes brains to win wars. Weapons are useless without brains
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.

I laugh.
Iran is Biden friend.
You see their foreign minister remains despite change of government in iran.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
82 billion dollars worth of weapons handed over to this rag tag militia, chai U. S mumu I swear, dey for do slow withdrawal.

Even if the US did slow withdrawal to your satisfaction , the same thing would have happened

( Besides it can be argued that there has been a slow withdrawal from Afghanistan since the year 2014 when NATO shut up shop)

The Afghan army refused to fight. That's the simple explanation as to what happened

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

Two things to note:
1) It takes brains to win wars. Weapons are useless without brains
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.
no 2 I disagree...recently a close friend to Osama returned back to Kabul...Rather Taliban's are regrouping possible with ISIs k too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.